Half-price, half-quality.

sypherr

Slowdown tubby, thanx for the barage and labeling me captain of the barb nobling federation *puts the captain hat on*

I used to look at you and lord sesame on the map and you guys were very quiet and did enjoy your inactives youself, now when the deus war came, you had a good amount of nobles you went on a little rampage and thought you were awsum but the simple matter of the fact anyone can do it when they have nobles. The skill is to keep what you take.

When you were doing it and i was on skype the leadership of storm were going on about sdt is seriously kicking ass, i told them at the time its ok to take a massive amount of villages but its no good if you cannot defend them, you take 100 villages on an enemy front your wayyyyyyyyyy open to gettoung countered and being pushed onto the back foot.

This game is about slow steady progress, you cannot rush it, you cannot merge massively to accomplish a world win like wiz tried to do, and he simple couldn't handle the different views and factions which tore storm apart into 2. If i had the nobles i could of rampaged into k45 but i would of caved from the pressure of it at the first counterattack from a few different deus players, instead iv gone in slowly and defended my gains its a slow game and iv made sure i can withstand the pressure from the north of k45 the east and the south direction all at once if it was to come and at the same time protect my home k.

What im saying is people keep trying to rush this game and it will never work, the game is designed to be long so that they can get plenty of premmy, and well thats what makes tribalwars different its a long haul and im still look at another year and half of fun.

Oh i really wanted half price nobles but i voted no as i think i will probly lose my number 1 spot from people who are truly more deserving of a barb hat than me and will over take me.

slowdowntubby

Indeed,go habs go,as for your stats,I choosed to remove my comment:icon_idea:

But If you wish to,we can talk about it,Yes I beleive 90% of your conquer on Deus was nothing else then easy conquer,they could had be half active/sitted,innactive,what does I care,we both know they was easy,end of story.So yes,your comment about ''lacking noble in your past situation'' is not relevant in my eye.Also,when you lack noble,farm ffs,why making them half price,TW gave us wonderfull tool that we can use to mint more effectivly.

OK, so you accused me of nobling 90% inactives, which I disproved using evidence that you yourself provided, so you switch your accusation to me nobling 90% easy targets. Good job. Next time I'm going to mail all my targets in advance and ask them "Can you make sure nobling you is hard? I want that guy Kriid to validate me afterwards." I suppose you think I should have ignored all the Deus players in my cluster, players who were active and fighting back, and only attacked KK or Rukoh or some other 'hard' target? Sounds reasonable. I'm sure Storm will go far under your leadership.

slowdowntubby

Oh yes.. Your 'stats' prove much, including what a coward you are. You take villages off a few inactives and claim yourself king of the North? The day we attacked you, you quit. Go figure. The day we set our sights on you, you delete. You may have 'pwned' our inactives from day one, however we 'pwned' your 8m+ account in a day.

Yes, they do sound like inactive accounts. Partly because you don't know the owners. Robbo Dale, the real Robbo Dale, is playing with me in W49 under an alias. Whether he chooses to keep playing there or not due to his restraints is his own issue to resolve, but he's there if you want to know what happened. Shulgin? We've been over this. Don't bother bringing up the past, especially if it's a stalemate.

Jesus Christ, mate. DaHoll and Kriid could claim that I'm a worthless player because I lost some 90 villages in K35. The truth? My computer is broken, and no one was defending my account after sending out a few hundred nobles. Is their opinion correct? Perhaps to some people. Can I prove my computer is broken? Not unless you come here and look at it yourself. Can I prove that Shulgin was in the hospital or Robbo was having real life problems? No, I cannot. But I believe that they were, and all I need is their word to believe them.

I swear, you're a broken record.

I'll ignore all the other tripe because I cannot believe you try to argue this point with a straight face. Please, oh TW god KK, please tell me how one player (Shulgin) who sends support to snipe a train on another player (Robbo Dale) and misses by milliseconds, please tell me how those are both inactive accounts.

I just want to know if we're even talking about the same game.

Because if those are inactive accounts we're playing a different game.

slowdowntubby

Slowdown tubby, thanx for the barage and labeling me captain of the barb nobling federation *puts the captain hat on*

I used to look at you and lord sesame on the map and you guys were very quiet and did enjoy your inactives youself, now when the deus war came, you had a good amount of nobles you went on a little rampage and thought you were awsum but the simple matter of the fact anyone can do it when they have nobles. The skill is to keep what you take.

HAHAHAHA So I'm in the same boat as Lord Sesame now? Wow. How time has muddied your memory. Or maybe you really just never gave a shit about Storm. How else would you not know that I was part of the leadership of Storm? That I controlled anywhere from 6-10 ks. That I told people who to attack and when. That I was your group leader. Seriously, you're such a joke. Remember when I sent you CMs to try and get you to participate in group ops? Probably not - you never responded to one of them after all.

Go back to nobling your barbs and your 'friends' Cypherr. It's all you've ever been good at.

D@rk Fury

Nobling barbs in your core stops enemies nobling them right on your front lawn but in nobling barbs your Ks are Safe, It can be a Nuke,Defence or Bomb village and Bonus Barbs are very very nice to own........just because people noble barbs it dosent mean they dont noble enemies....they noble barbs to get closer to enemies in some cases or to advance in another direction to make there presence known

sypherr

my group leader ? you never once messaged me thats shows what a mess the storm leadership was wth would i be apart of your group in the north? i was core under the deadocks and later fire's group, your a joke, you nobled a load of villages and didnt have the skill to defend youself, you over reached yourself and couldnt handle the heat.

You know why you did that?

-You underestimated your enemy
-Your big ego got the better of you
-Your tactics were flawed

Dont worry im back to playing my account, your still trying to take great fame out of the days when you took a load of deus and reliving it on forums

You dont see your tactics were flawed and you made a big mistake and over reached yourself

You under estimated deus and payed for it

DeletedUser

The world is made of 20% of barbs and will keep growing?
We should be nobling players & leaving the stagnant barbs?
why?
God knows!
It'd make more sense if all wars where to stop tomorrow & then begin again when a certain amount of barbs where nobled.
Wars would be epic, no nobling barbs to get into enemy territory & no nobling barbs to stop the opposition from doing it...there'll be no barbs left.
& with half-price barbs UNDOUBTEDLY coming into action this task'll be far easier.

DeletedUser

@King zant; lol. Are we playing the same game? I thought mine was 'tribal wars', and not sim city. :lol:

Did you read? 60 thousand barbs to noble, and it is a growing figure. Saying that the world nobles 500 villages a day is a stretch, it would mean barbnobling for four solid months, and that does not include newly-turned barbs (I can assure you that stopping wars would result in tens of players hitting delete) or cannibalism noblings. In reality, you would be looking at a barb-nobling period of, perhaps, 8-12 months. (Granted, half-price nobles would speed this up, but not by 100%, you are realistically still looking at at least a 6 months period).

I do not wish to play such a game.

@Tubby&Co; Take your personal grievances elsewhere, they have no bearing on this thread.

sypherr

@King zant; lol. Are we playing the same game? I thought mine was 'tribal wars', and not sim city. :lol:

Did you read? 60 thousand barbs to noble, and it is a growing figure. Saying that the world nobles 500 villages a day is a stretch, it would mean barbnobling for four solid months, and that does not include newly-turned barbs (I can assure you that stopping wars would result in tens of players hitting delete) or cannibalism noblings. In reality, you would be looking at a barb-nobling period of, perhaps, 8-12 months. (Granted, half-price nobles would speed this up, but not by 100%, you are realistically still looking at at least a 6 months period).

@Tubby&Co; Take your personal grievances elsewhere, they have no bearing on this thread.

Does that calculation incluse 3k barbs? really only 9k barbs are all people are interested in they cant be that many 9k barbs they should delete all barbs under 6k would make the map much more tidy and nice

DeletedUser

Perhaps some people dont want to play a game where, even though the game is to conquer villages (abandoned or not), they are being judged depending on how they do it.

I'm sure nobody judges you by the village builds, troop counts, etc. so why should people be judged on the method of how they play this game.

Everybody deserves to have there own oppinion and method of playing this game.
cypherrr gets ripped into for nobling some barbs.
Didn't you hear? He pretty much owns his won continent.
How did he get there? By nobling everything in his way. barb or not.

1 Cypherrr 14.787.63287
87 Rukoh 7.215.219
Now tell me, do you deserve to fling around insults & does he have to take them?

DeletedUser54677

I'll ignore all the other tripe because I cannot believe you try to argue this point with a straight face. Please, oh TW god KK, please tell me how one player (Shulgin) who sends support to snipe a train on another player (Robbo Dale) and misses by milliseconds, please tell me how those are both inactive accounts.

I just want to know if we're even talking about the same game.

Because if those are inactive accounts we're playing a different game.

Have you ever been to a hospital for a month long stay, or longer? They allow you to bring some personal effects, for Shulgin, she brought a computer and an internet card. Although I think you're getting your people mixed up. Shulgin sniped some trains for =RedFox=, not Robbo Dale. And if you're wrong about that, I wonder what else you're wrong about. :icon_rolleyes:

Because someone doesn't have a steady access to TW, I deem them inactive. Shulgin could not be online as much as a normal person due to tests, rest, and having operations. She was able to be online, but it was 2-3 hours a day, if that, on TW.

OK, so you accused me of nobling 90% inactives, which I disproved using evidence that you yourself provided, so you switch your accusation to me nobling 90% easy targets. Good job. Next time I'm going to mail all my targets in advance and ask them "Can you make sure nobling you is hard? I want that guy Kriid to validate me afterwards." I suppose you think I should have ignored all the Deus players in my cluster, players who were active and fighting back, and only attacked KK or Rukoh or some other 'hard' target? Sounds reasonable. I'm sure Storm will go far under your leadership.

Farther than it would under your's. I doubt Kriid will just up and delete his account when the going gets rough.

HAHAHAHA So I'm in the same boat as Lord Sesame now? Wow. How time has muddied your memory. That I controlled anywhere from 6-10 ks.

You were in roughly 3 K's, that is, you were in 3 K's enough to be 'noticed' when you were barbed. Myself? I'm in some 12 K's. I only have a small grouping in about 8 of them, and if I were to barb, I doubt that the person nobling that barb would think it was mine.

You have such a grandiose opinion of yourself it's sickening.

The Great 1One1

Does that calculation incluse 3k barbs? really only 9k barbs are all people are interested in they cant be that many 9k barbs they should delete all barbs under 6k would make the map much more tidy and nice

Personally I would have it the other way around. 9k barbs encourages barb nobling. If all the barbs in the world were 3k barbs, then this would discourage people to noble only the greys. Also, I think 3k barbs are a necessity to have for dodging.

DeletedUser

I have been the singlemost protector of 3k barbs in Deus, and possibly in the entire east. Even my area has less than 30-40 3k barbs left. Some continents have none at all. 3k barbs are a minute part of the 60k barbvills.

DeletedUser

Perhaps some people dont want to play a game where, even though the game is to conquer villages (abandoned or not), they are being judged depending on how they do it.

I'm sure nobody judges you by the village builds, troop counts, etc. so why should people be judged on the method of how they play this game.

Everybody deserves to have there own oppinion and method of playing this game.
cypherrr gets ripped into for nobling some barbs.
Didn't you hear? He pretty much owns his won continent.
How did he get there? By nobling everything in his way. barb or not.

1 Cypherrr 14.787.63287
87 Rukoh 7.215.219
Now tell me, do you deserve to fling around insults & does he have to take them?

Insults? If 'barbnobler' is an insult, then all I can say is 'if the shoe fits...' -- if it is your opinion that barbnobling is the way this game is meant to be played, then, by all means, be proud of your label. I'm not insulting cypherrr, I'm telling him that I feel he's playing the game in the wrong way.

See what I did there? It's my opinion. Every post is a reflection of my opinion, just like every post of you reflects your opinion. Wherever did I state you were not allowed to have your own opinion? My opinion is contrary, but does not exclude others.

DeletedUser

The thing that i hate most about this is again TW are moving the goal posts.
How can you play any game when the rules keep changing.
We all joined this world knowing exactly what the rules where (or alteast where to find them).
Remember for the first year you only needed L15 smithy to build nobles, and bang, a week later everyone total change their villages.
I can think of several occasions where they just keep moving the goal post, A lack of noble makes better players as they are usually more aware of whats going on around them (ie. more fakes and cats).

This world is coming to an end, as of now 272 people replyed to the vote, at a guess i would think there are around 20 true players left in this world and around 100 that are activity growing. Well done TW, you will no doubt now make it easer for barb nobler's to hold out for another 6months.

DeletedUser

This world has same settings as w12 right?
Has anybody seen the maps of that world?
It's just pathetic. This place'll be the same soon.

DeletedUser

Rukoh for once Im on the same page with you!!!!

I havent gobbled a single barb in ages and im not urged to due to my shiny 800 nobles en route to a certain player going to the rim ^^ ..... one reason why I voted no to show that I still have the most nobles in the world

nice thread btw, maybe if it is as simple as this each time I wouldnt have to argue :D

DeletedUser

When you were doing it and i was on skype the leadership of storm were going on about sdt is seriously kicking ass, i told them at the time its ok to take a massive amount of villages but its no good if you cannot defend them, you take 100 villages on an enemy front your wayyyyyyyyyy open to gettoung countered and being pushed onto the back foot.

This game is about slow steady progress, you cannot rush it, you cannot merge massively to accomplish a world win like wiz tried to do, and he simple couldn't handle the different views and factions which tore storm apart into 2. If i had the nobles i could of rampaged into k45 but i would of caved from the pressure of it at the first counterattack from a few different deus players, instead iv gone in slowly and defended my gains its a slow game and iv made sure i can withstand the pressure from the north of k45 the east and the south direction all at once if it was to come and at the same time protect my home k.

What im saying is people keep trying to rush this game and it will never work, the game is designed to be long so that they can get plenty of premmy, and well thats what makes tribalwars different its a long haul and im still look at another year and half of fun.

Oh i really wanted half price nobles but i voted no as i think i will probly lose my number 1 spot from people who are truly more deserving of a barb hat than me and will over take me.

keep talking.. sersiously, you are making me want to come back.

deadsocks

It's too late, I voted for half-priced without understanding what it meant.
I thought it meant half the resource price for the noble, not half the coin price...
FORGIVE ME :'(

mind you, I could go for a Tribal Hugs around about now. :)

Burning GFX

I voted NO.

We dont need half price nobles, we need active players. Half price nobles will turn the actives into bored actives and leading on to inactive in the end killing the world.

My opinion.