Halo : Reach

DeletedUser

you cant really have the whole body. its a first person shooter game. your supposed to be viewing from the soldiers visor, not like 3rd person games like gears of war. and also its called a "melee animation" You cant control your charactor during the melee. I think it was better than the usual punch with the gun.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Emile-A239
look at the main pic. on the shoulder is the knife.. happy now? i proved that they really have combat knifes attached to them

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no i was wondering where the gun went during the animation.
yes its nicer indeed, but i don't thinks its something to do online, u'll get killed wile u do it and sutch
killzone 3 is gettin a more animated knife kills too, but while u do it u still control the movement, and u stay in 1sperson.
i do think that the 3rperson makes u loose the feeling that you are that person.

lots of people will like it, but i ain't convinced, to play it myself(and i'm not going to bye an xbox360, already trying to bye a 3D HD tv and that already costs a ton)

gh131

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
the recoil is unrealistic. period.
in halo 2 they had the right idea, but they lost alot in halo 3

and yes, whoever said it...
Halo 1 was Ownage, and i defy any one to say other wise...
i remember when FoeHammer died at the end :icon_cry:
Twas a sad moment....

The strory line was immense

halo changed everything man i almost criued when foehammer died xD and then there was the level when you first meet the flood:p

DeletedUser

i think i remember Cortonna's instructions at the beginning of that mission...

Cpt Keys went under looking for some WMD or stuff but the wepon was this parsitical virius, all devouring flood of paracites...
tht mission was bad a$$

nd ye, Foehammer kicked but, i hated that she died, but i still remember that deperate rush in the wrthog, power through the station before the pillar of autumn blew up

DeletedUser

foehammer died at the en of Halo 1 :icon_sad:
she waz teh winz...

DeletedUser

its Sgt. Johnson btw...
i know, but i didnt really like him as much

DeletedUser74079

halo changed everything man i almost criued when foehammer died xD and then there was the level when you first meet the flood:p

that level is immense. its where youre masterchief and you find that helmet and it shows you that tactical squad that get owned, then a tonne of poppers appear along with the mutated corpses of that squad 0.0

gh131

that level is immense. its where youre masterchief and you find that helmet and it shows you that tactical squad that get owned, then a tonne of poppers appear along with the mutated corpses of that squad 0.0
man that is a amazing level xD it gave me the chills first tme i played it :D

DeletedUser

i always thought it was one of the herdest levels of the game...
but i think that because i was extreemly impatient when you had to find you way back to ground level, and ARs and SMGs do very little damage to the flood, you want a shotgun or an energy sword (but you cant use them on halo 1 =/
thats the level where you first meet the oracle isnt it...

gh131

yea the bloody twisted lieng oracle >.< but i always use the ar agains thte flood it does wonders for me when i play legendary

DeletedUser

yea the bloody twisted lieng oracle >.< but i always use the ar agains thte flood it does wonders for me when i play legendary

i always did it on heroic as a start up then ledgendary once i was warmed up :)
i only ever used shotguns on em in halo 1
otherwise it just felt like a waste of bullets =/
otherwise i wouldjust wait untilo one of those spre carriers caem along, shot that a bitand everything around it would just vaporsise from the explosion :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

COD > every game ever made (including the legendary pacman)

DeletedUser

COD > every game ever made (including the legendary pacman)

i donno, pacman was pretty good :)
but your forgetting about other game types such as oblivion :icon_twisted: and assassins creed (whuich was an imcredible game for its time) :icon_biggrin:

and you simpl cant beat a bit of cooking mama :icon_wink:

gh131

nothing can really beat oblivion say what you want about cod but people are still buyig oblivion and its been out for like a year or two i believe and the shivering isles is the top rated download on the live marketplace so i think it is preeety amazing:D