Has Motive lost its motivation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdesjarl

Recently I've noticed a certain lack of drive in our enemies to the south, a lack of motivation if you will

Just looking at the point changes it seems that 18 of 42 members remaining are inactive. A whopping 42.8%

See
http://www.twstats.com/en41/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=4242

Furthermore, it seems that many are jumping ship at an alarming rate.

See
http://www.twstats.com/en41/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=4242

So is this the end of Motive? Is all that really remains for AXES is HBK?

DeletedUser

and yet you still need to recruit motive members to win.

AXES really took the fun out of the world by merging a third of the world even though they were winning a war the world war. it really does take the fun out of everything. yeah motive has a bunch of inactives members, me being one of them and i apologized to git that i couldn't waste my life on here as much as i could. i am on enough to look out for incomings and send support here and there but thats it. and when its 2/3 the world against us, its just not fun and not worth wasting more of our lives when there is no way we can win no matter what. and it really is a shame that you have to keep merging in members still! its uneeded and just shows how patheticc you guys really are

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and yet you still need to recruit motive members to win.

AXES really took the fun out of the world by merging a third of the world even though they were winning a war the world war. it really does take the fun out of everything. yeah motive has a bunch of inactives members, me being one of them and i apologized to git that i couldn't waste my life on here as much as i could. i am on enough to look out for incomings and send support here and there but thats it. and when its 2/3 the world against us, its just not fun and not worth wasting more of our lives when there is no way we can win no matter what. and it really is a shame that you have to keep merging in members still! its uneeded and just shows how patheticc you guys really are

Once again, you fail to grasp only the beginning of warfare. You still have a lot to learn, but I am neither patient enough, nor willing to teach. So find someone else you can bother and save us all from your idiocy.

DeletedUser84793

Well..its over guys! This world is dead! I agree to some of the things that were said about the world not being fun no more..thats true! But then again..it's war and recruiting is apart of the game. I may not agree with it myself, But it's fair game..and no one forced anyone to jump ship..SCC,MOTIVE And any other players that now is axes did it...so the blame falls on them. not the leaders of axes. But then again with that said..those players most likely got tired of the lack of team work..so hey..their in a better tribe now over all....Again the fault don't lay at AXES feet because the world is not fun anymore! And also think of this...

Axes dominated everyone since day one..are you really shocked to see that the best tribe stands on top now? Food for thought!

DeletedUser

Recently I've noticed a certain lack of drive in our enemies to the south, a lack of motivation if you will

Just looking at the point changes it seems that 18 of 42 members remaining are inactive. A whopping 42.8%

See
http://www.twstats.com/en41/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=4242

Furthermore, it seems that many are jumping ship at an alarming rate.

See
http://www.twstats.com/en41/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=4242

So is this the end of Motive? Is all that really remains for AXES is HBK?

Wow that looks really bad. Anyways, I would like to thank Motive for being the last standing opponent in AXES' way and making this world interesting when it was long dead.

DeletedUser

Wow that looks really bad. Anyways, I would like to thank Motive for being the last standing opponent in AXES' way and making this world interesting when it was long dead.

sooom you forgot HBK :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well..its over guys! This world is dead! I agree to some of the things that were said about the world not being fun no more..thats true! But then again..it's war and recruiting is apart of the game. I may not agree with it myself, But it's fair game..and no one forced anyone to jump ship..SCC,MOTIVE And any other players that now is axes did it...so the blame falls on them. not the leaders of axes. But then again with that said..those players most likely got tired of the lack of team work..so hey..their in a better tribe now over all....Again the fault don't lay at AXES feet because the world is not fun anymore! And also think of this...

Axes dominated everyone since day one..are you really shocked to see that the best tribe stands on top now? Food for thought!

yeah its the players faults but AXES shouldn't let them in. they should want to fight active people and have fun with the game. i don't see the fun in merging the active players and nobling off the rest. in the early game and you need to take the lead i understand but at this point in the game and AXES having such a dominant margin of lead, it is just highly unnecessary.

Booza really just shut up. no one cares about you. fact is all you have done since being leader of AXES is backstab OCD and merge.

DeletedUser

Booza really just shut up. no one cares about you. fact is all you have done since being leader of AXES is backstab OCD and merge.

I've been duke since Axes war'ed Maccyd.
So, once again, you prove to know very little of this world.

I would like to thank you for trying, but it seems like I, and Axes, are the better of you.

DeletedUser

this world has now become a joke,im gobsmacked what happened yesterday

DeletedUser

In times of war, winning hearts and minds shouldn't be taken into consideration. The USA can take lessons from Axes in the war w/ Iraqistan.

DeletedUser

I've been duke since Axes war'ed Maccyd.
So, once again, you prove to know very little of this world.

I would like to thank you for trying, but it seems like I, and Axes, are the better of you.

When did we war Maccyd? I must have been asleep...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

dont be stupid dylan,the game i thought was called TRIBAL WARS NOT TRIBAL INVITE :)

DeletedUser

More goes into the game than just wars, that is the underlining meaning here Delboy. In war their are no rules... Diplomacy, recruiting, tactics, skill, it all plays a vital role in giving you the edge over your opponent.

DeletedUser

When did we war Maccyd? I must have been asleep...:icon_rolleyes:

Indeed you must have been asleep. Or you weren't member of Axes back then.
However, next time you think you're right, you might want to check twstats first.

[SPOIL]
naamloosqc.jpg
[/SPOIL]

I would think one of Axes' dukes knows Axes' history better then an ex member.

DeletedUser

the problem with this world my friend is too many players are frightened to loose, no-one seems to have the stomach to fight axes and giving any opportunity they jump ship and join you,i dont blame axes for that i blame the spineless players that join you,my time in this world will be coming to an end cos i cant fight you all especially as wootage and samleung the only 2 players i could rely on have now joined you,good luck to them and to you

DeletedUser

At the end of the day you may disagree with axes tactics however look at your own tribe then look at axes tribe now ask yourself which set of tactics appears to be more effective at winning a world? In that retrospect you should recognize AXES accomplishments and perhaps if you ever decide to play another world and actually wish to win it you should perhaps adapt their tactics?

Just a troll going through and noticed darkwatch seemingly a bit on the bitty side of life and felt the need to comment

DeletedUser

Hai aaron!

Well, haters gonna hate, that's all they can do, as they're being overpowered by Axes in game.

DeletedUser84793

the problem with this world my friend is too many players are frightened to loose, no-one seems to have the stomach to fight axes and giving any opportunity they jump ship and join you,i dont blame axes for that i blame the spineless players that join you,my time in this world will be coming to an end cos i cant fight you all especially as wootage and samleung the only 2 players i could rely on have now joined you,good luck to them and to you

yea wootage and samleung I think put the nail in the coffin and close the deal on this world...But then again the jumping ship of SCC was really what did it I think to...Or what did it was the day Axes formed and became a tribe..lol I think what i will take away from this game is some of the people i meant on here...the friendships that was formed..and to.. sad but true..I will take away the fact that another great game was killed off by some tactics of others. But at the same time no one is really to blame here, rather if your axes or a player from the other side...It all comes down to TW. their rules their site! if recruiting players and merging played a huge part of this final days...its not the players fault, Its the site it self...cant blame no one for... playing to win!

DeletedUser

It's funny how people still see Axes as the mergers and massinviters.
We won our wars, then we took in the spoils of war.

Motive on the other hand, pretty much didn't want a massive war, so had no right on spoils of war, but still managed to get over 100 more tribe changes then Axes has, and I'm not even mentioning that Axes is actually older then Motive...

Status
Not open for further replies.