Has Motive lost its motivation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

*waves for translator*

Sooooooo... I hear sergei is number 1 in this world now. Yes, sergei. :icon_rolleyes: <=== see what I did there?

a good word from jonna that i wasnt expecting ever in my days in 41 lol

and its chelle ranked first i am just a noob...

DeletedUser

Jonathan1979 said:
Sooooooo... I hear sergei is number 1 in this world now. Yes, sergei. :icon_rolleyes: <=== see what I did there?
I think its temporary. First will make 10 mil points and 1000 vilages sau02adg. But it not big difference, they both are Knock.

DeletedUser84793

I think its temporary. First will make 10 mil points and 1000 vilages sau02adg. But it not big difference, they both are Knock.

lol good point!...

And Danny...me loves ya!..lol you booger eater...lol

DeletedUser

Nah, I'll catch them both by 20mil
Well i accept you call to race for 20 million points.
So far i see here main ours competitors:
1. Seregei86 ex-Knock
2. Sau02adg ex-PWN
3.Uncle.sam ex-DSQD
4.mdesjarl AXES
5. ASDPOI , been so far in 20 tribes.
Anybody else have balls to join this race?

DeletedUser

1. Seregei86 ex-Knock
2. Sau02adg ex-PWN
3.Uncle.sam ex-DSQD
4.mdesjarl AXES

Why do you post?

DeletedUser

One day, if AXES disband or split back into Knock, Hiraya, Sv, i may make 20 million points.
You youself dont have hopes to make 20 mil pts?

AXES wont disband and split back into those tribes, first of all. And no I don't hope I have 20 million points. Quite honestly I hope no one in this world does because I hope the world is over by then.

DeletedUser

AXES wont disband and split back into those tribes, first of all. And no I don't hope I have 20 million points. Quite honestly I hope no one in this world does because I hope the world is over by then.
Reallity what AXES almoust won this world. Motive or HBK or new tribe *S*? cant stop them.
It is why me teasing or blaming AXES in mergwhoring, massrecruiting, / note: like AXES does on others/ maybe somehow happens miracle and AXES colapse from inside. xxxStealthyxxx already works by ours/ secret AntiAXES alliance/ orders. Do not need to be naive and dont understand, if for victory will need , AXES attack and todays allies RAXE or Fresh / when Motive gone/.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

Reallity what AXES almoust won this world. Motive or HBK or new tribe *S*? cant stop them.
It is why me teasing or blaming AXES in mergwhoring, massrecruiting, / note: like AXES does on others/ maybe somehow happens miracle and AXES colapse from inside. xxxStealthyxxx already works by ours/ secret AntiAXES alliance/ orders. Do not need to be naive and dont understand, if for victory will need , AXES attack and todays allies RAXE or Fresh / when Motive gone/.

Even if i don't agree with some choices being made by AXES, It would give me NO pleasure in attacking them! I simply just don't want this world to end in this fashion. But never the less it will...and their is nothing, I don't think that can change it, Not even me!
And to be honest...I think i could care less any more anyways. It's not worth losing friends over a few bad apples! But with that said...If me buttons were pushed...anything can happen..lol:icon_evil: Cheers!

DeletedUser

Uhm, still quite a bit of nobling/recruiting to do.

DeletedUser79727

1. Seregei86 ex-Knock
2. Sau02adg ex-PWN
3.Uncle.sam ex-DSQD
4.mdesjarl AXES

uncle sam was in DSQD? i didnt know that. :icon_surprised:

ASDOI.. i think this dude was in O-RLY or sumthing. haha :lol:

Dont forget Som. he's a natural pointwhore.

DeletedUser

Even if i don't agree with some choices being made by AXES, It would give me NO pleasure in attacking them! I simply just don't want this world to end in this fashion. But never the less it will...and their is nothing, I don't think that can change it, Not even me!
And to be honest...I think i could care less any more anyways. It's not worth losing friends over a few bad apples! But with that said...If me buttons were pushed...anything can happen..lol:icon_evil: Cheers!
But they are traitors. They betrayled original AXES ideals and principles. For traitors only one place to be: on rim in the K40.

DeletedUser84793

But they are traitors. They betrayled original AXES ideals and principles. For traitors only one place to be: on rim in the K40.

Maybe i might be wrong on this..But I don't think At the start, The attention of Axes was to win by record time by using mostly using diplomacy..I recall AXES was a tribe that started out wanting to rim the enemy. And some has lost touch of game play fun.
But again some will say a victory is a victory no matter how you win..so with that said...what ever! I guess when it all comes down to it...All i can do is just be me and play as i want to...And their is nothing anyone can do to change that! And if they want to try...I'm here all day...And thats because I can.

I don't see the point in killing this game or this world in this fashion...to me, if your tired of playing this world..Just leave and Don't kill it for the other players who enjoys w41. Some will say its what warfair is, To use all measures like diplomacy! But the last time i checked, I don't see the US recruiting bin laden...No The U.S will rim his ass if we can. When you go to war...its simple...I would agree to tell the enemy to surrender and drop their flag...But I don't think recruiting them is the answer...If this was done then you would have the same objective because you would be the only tribe standing in the end...Then its all fair game from their.

But no one gets this! The Majority of Axes thinks winning at all cost in record time no matter what is the answer! When in fact its not...All it does is make AXES look bad. And again flip the coin on that...My enemy's surrender and chosen to leave their honer behind and join AXES in the first place..So the question is...Who is to Blame? AXES Or The Enemy? And The answer Is....
Both! I say this with love...But you all suck! I will not surrender or recruit my enemy for victory! I will simply rim your ass and move on to my next target...At least until the threat was gone or you simply drop your flag...I think this was the Intention Of AXES when it first formed...And threw out time..AXES has became just another tribe...But in some cases worse...Less Honor!
Any one can be AXES today...even the enemy! Like i said...This post is said with love..to all players of the game! But its what i feel as a player as far as w41 goes. Cheers! :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe i might be wrong on this..But I don't think At the start, The attention of Axes was to win by record time by using mostly using diplomacy..I recall AXES was a tribe that started out wanting to rim the enemy. And some has lost touch of game play fun.
But again some will say a victory is a victory no matter how you win..so with that said...what ever! I guess when it all comes down to it...All i can do is just be me and play as i want to...And their is nothing anyone can do to change that! And if they want to try...I'm here all day...And thats because I can.

I don't see the point in killing this game or this world in this fashion...to me, if your tired of playing this world..Just leave and Don't kill it for the other players who enjoys w41. Some will say its what warfair is, To use all measures like diplomacy! But the last time i checked, I don't see the US recruiting bin laden...No The U.S will rim his ass if we can. When you go to war...its simple...I would agree to tell the enemy to surrender and drop their flag...But I don't think recruiting them is the answer...If this was done then you would have the same objective because you would be the only tribe standing in the end...Then its all fair game from their.

But no one gets this! The Majority of Axes thinks winning at all cost in record time no matter what is the answer! When in fact its not...All it does is make AXES look bad. And again flip the coin on that...My enemy's surrender and chosen to leave their honer behind and join AXES in the first place..So the question is...Who is to Blame? AXES Or The Enemy? And The answer Is....
Both! I say this with love...But you all suck! I will not surrender or recruit my enemy for victory! I will simply rim your ass and move on to my next target...At least until the threat was gone or you simply drop your flag...I think this was the Intention Of AXES when it first formed...And threw out time..AXES has became just another tribe...But in some cases worse...Less Honor!
Any one can be AXES today...even the enemy! Like i said...This post is said with love..to all players of the game! But its what i feel as a player as far as w41 goes. Cheers! :icon_cry:

We have merged just as much as other top tribes in the world including some tribes that are not around. The merges happened because it put us in a position that was better then when we started. These merges only happened because we were winning the wars. AXES has and always will be a tribe that is very skilled. What I am confused about is the merge with SCC didn't even effect you because your front is with Motive so you could have just kept fighting them.

DeletedUser62294

Shame he wasn't on the front with SCC we would have loved to noble villages off a mouth like that.

DeletedUser

We have merged just as much as other top tribes in the world including some tribes that are not around.
Means AXES not something special tribe, it just like other tribes.
The merges happened because it put us in a position that was better then when we started. These merges only happened because we were winning the wars.
AXES has and always will be a tribe that is very skilled.
Yes you are abolutelly right, I would add to it, what AXES are mile high above rest tribes in merging skills
What I am confused about is the merge with SCC didn't even effect you because your front is with Motive so you could have just kept fighting them.
It just habit or addiction. I talking about merging.

P.S. This advertisment article was paid by Motive and ~SoL~

Status
Not open for further replies.