Has Motive lost its motivation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser84793

Shame he wasn't on the front with SCC we would have loved to noble villages off a mouth like that.

You think? you notice the word WE? You got a mouse in your pocket? I think you would have given up quicker if i was on the front with ya...But what ever..say what you think! all i know is most of you guys are cowards and you don't deserve to be called AXES! Axes is better then this...how they recruited you i have no idea...But anyways it don't matter! and as far as motive front? I never complained..better them being motive then Axes i say...Thats my only complaint..lol

DeletedUser

We have merged just as much as other top tribes in the world including some tribes that are not around.
Means AXES not something special tribe, it just like other tribes.
The merges happened because it put us in a position that was better then when we started. These merges only happened because we were winning the wars.
AXES has and always will be a tribe that is very skilled.
Yes you are abolutelly right, I would add to it, what AXES are mile high above rest tribes in merging skills
What I am confused about is the merge with SCC didn't even effect you because your front is with Motive so you could have just kept fighting them.
It just habit or addiction. I talking about merging.

P.S. This advertisment article was paid by Motive and ~SoL~

ASDPOI you realy need 2 shut ur mouth cause if you keep talking like that you will be kicked outa fresh and you will be eaten by axes. if you didnt noticed axes and fresh are friends and you talk like you belong 2 motive.
you realy dont know what you are talking about so please shut up.

DeletedUser84793

ASDPOI you realy need 2 shut ur mouth cause if you keep talking like that you will be kicked outa fresh and you will be eaten by axes. if you didnt noticed axes and fresh are friends and you talk like you belong 2 motive.
you realy dont know what you are talking about so please shut up.

well no offensive pal but AXES will attack them sooner or later anyways..or should i say recruit? lol

DeletedUser

i do not pick sides between a former AXES player and an ex-AXES player. but you both are acting like children on this forum atm. if you both just keep it down and if you wanna call him names do it on the game with a PM. stealthy dont take this the wrong way but i think ur a good offencive player but you realy have an anger problem. sometimes you get angry over something that doesnt even matter. i wish ya luck in this game if you are still playing and if ur not :p well than gl in ur life ;)

DeletedUser84793

i do not pick sides between a former AXES player and an ex-AXES player. but you both are acting like children on this forum atm. if you both just keep it down and if you wanna call him names do it on the game with a PM. stealthy dont take this the wrong way but i think ur a good offencive player but you realy have an anger problem. sometimes you get angry over something that doesnt even matter. i wish ya luck in this game if you are still playing and if ur not :p well than gl in ur life ;)

Brother i'm afraid i don't know how to quit..even if i want to...I know..I already tried! Im a failure at just walking away. and as far as that other guy goes..hell i didnt start it..but your right it is worthless to argue.

DeletedUser

well than i hope 2 see you in some other worlds :p
btw do you know my name on TW? :p

DeletedUser84793

well than i hope 2 see you in some other worlds :p
btw do you know my name on TW? :p

I think i do..but not sure..i don't know who is who anymore in axes with all the account switching...Im still playing w41 im not going anywhere...you can bet on that!

DeletedUser

We have merged just as much as other top tribes in the world including some tribes that are not around.
Means AXES not something special tribe, it just like other tribes.
The merges happened because it put us in a position that was better then when we started. These merges only happened because we were winning the wars.
AXES has and always will be a tribe that is very skilled.
Yes you are abolutelly right, I would add to it, what AXES are mile high above rest tribes in merging skills
What I am confused about is the merge with SCC didn't even effect you because your front is with Motive so you could have just kept fighting them.
It just habit or addiction. I talking about merging.

P.S. This advertisment article was paid by Motive and ~SoL~

They must have real crappy budgets if that's the best they can afford.

DeletedUser

i know :p i was just checking ur tribe on tw stats and i see that you guys started nobling again ;p good xD

DeletedUser84793

i know :p i was just checking ur tribe on tw stats and i see that you guys started nobling again ;p good xD

not really man..I have put all my connections on red alert...if we are nobling its very little now a days.

Penguin11

Sorry guys, closing this due to excessive insults, swearing and general derailment. If you wish to talk to a player one on one please use the personal messaging system either on the forums or in-game.

Regards,
-Penguin

Status
Not open for further replies.