Has Motive lost its motivation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser84793

It's funny how people still see Axes as the mergers and massinviters.
We won our wars, then we took in the spoils of war.

Motive on the other hand, pretty much didn't want a massive war, so had no right on spoils of war, but still managed to get over 100 more tribe changes then Axes has, and I'm not even mentioning that Axes is actually older then Motive...

well your right Booza, i know i say AXES recruits or merges...But i know for a fact other tribes do it as well..Its just that some of these tribes cries foul simply because their losing. when i speak of axes recruiting or merge the enemy's best players, I say it with love...because really thats what AXES was all about anyways..to find the very best of the best! any tribe here who complains about this is only being sore...Now do i agree with it..No! if it was up to me their would be 10,000 differant tribes fighting to the death and the best one stands in the end is more fun! But it is what it is...I don't blame ya! all is fair and love is war..lol I simply blame TW...

DeletedUser

hai booza

axes first player: 31st July 2009 - 16:00
motives first player MoralViolation Joined 19th July 2009 - 10:00 83

not much in it to be honest. wow why am i trolling a world i no longer play on :L must of missed booza somehow :/

DeletedUser62294

For those who want to throw dirt at SCC take a look at yourselves and then can blame yourself. Who came to our aid in warring Axes? We don't have support from a tribe to scared to fight a tribe named DSS. When I approached them to just fake and random nuke Axes the diplomat said he would take it to the council I never heard back from him. We also had much more of a front than motive maybe not in distance but our villages touching Axes were not newly conquered villages it was a hot war. Some tribes had also become turtles during the course of this world we were far from it. If you want a back up to my theory think of this SCC players were in numerous tribes from the start of the world our tribe OD being lost and not because of our own doing. You could go with the original SCC players and then PWN and then what everyone got when PWN merged into OCD. Now think about afterwards old PWN split into SCC and Ruse. So our OD was split unlike say Motive or Axes for that matter if our OD was tracked for as long as these tribes would be higher if my calculations/estimations are correct. This means you can't call us cowards we fought.

Basically the people blaming SCC need to take a look at themselves what did they do to prevent such a thing. For a time SCC even took the fight back to a few Axes players Uxi and DaOscar were thrown on the defensive. We also had a lot of players on the frontlines didn't want to attack each other. I'm not going to attack someone that I consider my a close friend. An example for me would be Egora, Sau, and even Fundi for our friendship in PWN. I didn't want to attack these players thus putting my account useless on my front. It's easy to throw dirt around and I can throw it right back. I have a very good memory and can remember in detail most of the happenings on this world.

DeletedUser

yeah its the players faults but AXES shouldn't let them in. they should want to fight active people and have fun with the game. i don't see the fun in merging the active players and nobling off the rest. in the early game and you need to take the lead i understand but at this point in the game and AXES having such a dominant margin of lead, it is just highly unnecessary.

Booza really just shut up. no one cares about you. fact is all you have done since being leader of AXES is backstab OCD and merge.

Show booza respect he has many more years of TW experience then 99.999999% of world 41
he can blink you off the map him self one on one. i know only of a few who can screw him up in a fight.

I agree and disagree with you Dark, Axes is a battle tested tribe full of vets but decided to win this world threw mass merging and Killing off the weaker links, this is a very smart and Stupid tactic, I hate the style but I will respect its strength in conquring worlds.

AXE will have the title of ending a world threw mass merging and recruitment but it is their goal to end this world and it maybe not the Legendary ending like world 12 was but the story will be over.

AXES will be the first to win a world threw strong diplomacy more then strong arms, a title they deserve none the less.

but This world is not over till I say it is......So which one of you guys wants to play? :icon_wink:

I MUST DEMAND!!!!!
show GIT respect His tribe may have went IA on him but he still tried to work things out tried to make things better but people never gave him help, infact watching this was what frustrated me more in the tribe then the Size merger into Motive
he still has not given up and it seems he wont.

a good tribe has both NOOBS and Pros working together Not a large list of Inactives.

DeletedUser

[/I]
Motive is the oldest tribe in W41.

hai booza

axes first player: 31st July 2009 - 16:00
motives first player MoralViolation Joined 19th July 2009 - 10:00 83

not much in it to be honest. wow why am i trolling a world i no longer play on :L must of missed booza somehow :/

Point taken, but it still doesn't explain the 110 difference in tribechanges.

DeletedUser20525

Its because when they mergewhored the south, bringing in S3x, OMG, Size, Etc, it was months ago, and thus no longer counts o_O

DeletedUser

why do people go on what happened in the past who really cares i was not in motive,i only care whats happening now

DeletedUser

Indeed you must have been asleep. Or you weren't member of Axes back then.
However, next time you think you're right, you might want to check twstats first.

[SPOIL]
naamloosqc.jpg
[/SPOIL]

I would think one of Axes' dukes knows Axes' history better then an ex member.

Yes that's clearly MACCYD.
The stats you've posted are the ones from the war against OCD.
Who changed names after that to MacyD for propaganda purposes.
Check the location, check the names, see there's plenty of former DNY players being nobled out (Divinus, saulys, etcetera...)
and say: Damn, I messed up...:icon_razz:
I would think one of Axes' dukes would know our history better. :icon_neutral:
Stop re-writing history.

[SPOIL]
Did you know Axes invaded Poland in 1939?
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes that's clearly MACCYD.
The stats you've posted are the ones from the war against OCD.
Who changed names after that to MacyD for propaganda purposes.
Check the location, check the names, see there's plenty of former DNY players being nobled out (Divinus, saulys, etcetera...)
and say: Damn, I messed up...:icon_razz:
I would think one of Axes' dukes would know our history better. :icon_neutral:
Stop re-writing history.

[SPOIL]
Did you know Axes invaded Poland in 1939?
[/SPOIL]

Erm, I'm confused.
You're saying I'm right, and then you said I messed up.
:icon_confused:

MacyD later turned out to be OCD, right?

DeletedUser

Erm, I'm confused.
You're saying I'm right, and then you said I messed up.
:icon_confused:

MacyD later turned out to be OCD, right?

MaccyD is not MacyD.
MacyD was in war with Axes and later became OCD.
MaccyD was never at war with Axes and disbanded.
Jeez, since you're the duke I'd think you knew your history? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

MaccyD is not MacyD.

as i remember correctly first mouha was duke than boozie was promoted and than in the end jonna became duke aswell :icon_rolleyes:

i think that was mouha days lol

DeletedUser

well thats what people said, but i remember no lets no war in the beginning, just after i lunched at dwilkes and when i came over you where already gone :lol:

DeletedUser

MaccyD is not MacyD.

I was talking about MacyD then.

DeletedUser

well thats what people said, but i remember no lets no war in the beginning, just after i lunched at dwilkes and when i came over you where already gone :lol:

*waves for translator*

"Quick, it's an emergency!"

[SPOIL]
What did you eat for lunch? :icon_razz:
Yeah, I left once I knew you'd come over... :icon_eek::icon_cool:
[/SPOIL]

Sooooooo... I hear sergei is number 1 in this world now. Yes, sergei. :icon_rolleyes: <=== see what I did there?

Status
Not open for further replies.