HBGR vs BASE, the war, and how one dishonest tribe can ruin an alliance

DeletedUser

Looks like 28th has been doing the most damage out of "the coalition" recently. They have more than half the conquers against Base in the last 48 hours. Kudos, but they will lose the fight soon.

Yes ... 28thCU can still roll on in this war, but as a flourishing tribe, they are done ... I wonder if they know it yet, or if they have to wait a few days for it to unravel?

DeletedUser

Yes ... 28thCU can still roll on in this war, but as a flourishing tribe, they are done ... I wonder if they know it yet, or if they have to wait a few days for it to unravel?

Give them 48 hours I think.

DeletedUser

I would personally like to see this war being won by base.
Although they are direct threat to my growth yet w.o base there will be nothin to this world .

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
V!RUS are quite obviously the weak link. Without them, it seems to be level.

Side 1:
Tribes: Base, BaseB
Side 2:
Tribes: 28thCU, (~XT~), HBGR, PRE, @fear@

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 8
Difference: 2

chart

So once they fold, which they will, I wonder if Base will find it so easy to maintain their current "dominance".

DeletedUser

Lews Therin, this might be interesting in comparison to your stats ;)

At 12:48
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: 28thCU

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,479
Side 2: 42,668
Difference: 13,189

chart

[/spoil]

At 20:21

[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: 28thCU

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 10
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 4,006
Side 2: 65,005
Difference: 60,999

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

V!RUS are quite obviously the weak link. Without them, it seems to be level.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 8

chart

So once they fold, which they will, I wonder if Base will find it so easy to maintain their current "dominance".

As much as I loved being in V!RUS and playing with everybody there, we are done virtually I dare say. morale was totally crushed when we lost 3 top players who knew all about our plans to base, at which point they led the attacks on us. No excuses just facts.

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Things keep getting interesting. 28thcu got disbanded. Rumours flying around that somehow a Base member got the account sit of 28th-C.U-Brains and disbanded the tribe. Shows you how dirty Base play.

DeletedUser

Things keep getting interesting. 28thcu got disbanded. Rumours flying around that somehow a Base member got the account sit of 28th-C.U-Brains and disbanded the tribe. Shows you how dirty Base play.

It was a co-player of 28th-C.U-Brains no one account sitting. Base not playing dirty. Looks like someone from Offend is trying to start rumors like a 5th grade girl. Shows how dirty Offend plays.

DeletedUser

It was a co-player of 28th-C.U-Brains no one account sitting. Base not playing dirty. Looks like someone from Offend is trying to start rumors like a 5th grade girl. Shows how dirty Offend plays.

Again trying to turn everything around on Offend. Max clearly stated that it was rumours not a matter of fact, and there are plenty of people outside of Offend who originally thought the same thing with the antics that mark used to get up to before quitting and that Caleb has continued on with of course there is going to be massive distrust of base especially when anything smells the slightest bit fishy.

DeletedUser

Again trying to turn everything around on Offend. Max clearly stated that it was rumours not a matter of fact, and there are plenty of people outside of Offend who originally thought the same thing with the antics that mark used to get up to before quitting and that Caleb has continued on with of course there is going to be massive distrust of base especially when anything smells the slightest bit fishy.

Yes he does say it was a rumor but MAX-BURN cleary thinks it is fact as he does say clearly shows you how dirty base play.

It was a 28th cu co player who was tired of being called a spy so he just disbanded as simple as that, this was not a deliberate attempt to destroy them by either offend or base. and if it was base or offend who planned it there would of been a hell of a better cleaning up operation then there was.

DeletedUser

War Stats update in all formatios

Last 24 Hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 4
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 30,443
Side 2: 31,443
Difference: 1,000

chart
[/SPOIL]

Last 48 Hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 9
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 41,949
Side 2: 61,532
Difference: 19,583

chart
[/SPOIL]

Overall:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 18

chart

Side 1: 143,264
Side 2: 119,320
Difference: 23,944

chart
[/SPOIL]

Other Conquering:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 162
Side 2: 187
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 822,547
Side 2: 730,305
Difference: 92,242

chart

Side 1: 143,264
Side 2: 119,320
Difference: 23,944

chart
[/SPOIL]

seems to be a somewhat even war at the moment even tho 1 side has more conquers it is still early days yet ^.^

DeletedUser

There's a slightly big flaw with the stats now. Including the ones you post Muffin

One of the duke's co players went rampant in 28thCU and decided to disband the tribe, so our captures and losses won't be showing anymore - and we were the only coalition tribe who had gained more villages then they had lost during the war.

DeletedUser

Co-player. Who is actually Jeff aka Dezza if you all remember him. An argument broke out, Jeff accused everyone of multi-accounts (nothing new there) and then took it too far. Downgraded the other duke, stole the account and disbanded.

DeletedUser

Dezza really?
btw whats with dezza and multi accounting?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any tribe thats dumb enough to let Jeff join and play an account deserves whatever they get.

Seriously folks, did you not learn anything from watching him destroy his own tribe?

:icon_rolleyes: Popsicle?

DeletedUser

Dezza is total ownage. Theres not many players here who can take down whole tribes alone?

DeletedUser

I used to be in DA and knew for a very long time what Base's intentions were and warned Howey and tried to get him to merge with HGH and had a few other tribes willing to go against them. Since I am in Base now I put a stop to most of that but kept my friendly relations with all those I dealt with since I am a man of my word. Now Mark did what any Duke of any tribe should do who wishes to win, keep friendly terms with most until the usefulness of the alliance is no longer needed. He did not backstab but he kept all options open depending on what develops. He thought of his family first then every one else secondary and isn't that what makes any Duke great, sometimes it is more subtle. Now 28thCu took my three villages without declaring war or anything but still can't fault them since it is never good to have me in their continent since I will take away what they tried to achieve but once again since they did so and many within the tribe might have been good people but when you have a true backstabber the tribe usually fails.* Looks around for 28thCu well my point exactly, no more*

I have experienced firsthand what happens when a Duke backstabs his own members and that tribe usually disbands after awhile for that happen in my case. Now remember guys this is a war game and manipulation is a key to winning just like in the real world.