HBGR vs BASE, the war, and how one dishonest tribe can ruin an alliance

DeletedUser

Well I would say most off them wars are there own fault and don't start what you can't finish.

DeletedUser

base didnt start those wars, HBGR and Pre Declared war, Virus declared war, 28th Cu Declared war, Fear declared war, Extreme declared war......none of these were started by base or influenced by base(despite what HBGR says simply look at there fourms and you would see the dates posted where well before the reason for the war)....getting tired of reapeting that

DeletedUser106341

Originally Posted by Dark Solarity.
The best thing to do is stack their internals and piss them off lol. Thats pretty much all they noble

Haha, that's funny :)

DeletedUser

Wish there were more, quite enjoyed it. But you gave yourself away by posting that Tribe welcome mail.

Not only that but also he left his villages name in it to, and incoming supports and attacks

DeletedUser

you mean change it ? Cause he didnt hide it

Also he could be found out with a sit of the account as certain things were not open and others were, easy to identify spy to but time consuming

DeletedUser

The external forums used to be so much more alive when I used to play ...

This hasn't been replied to in about a week ...

So, here's a week's stats:

Side 1: Tribes: Base, BaseB
Side 2: Tribes: PRE, HBGR, (~XT~), -XT2-
Timeframe:
Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 53
Side 2: 14
Difference:
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 331,856
Side 2:
Difference:
chart

DeletedUser

The external forums used to be so much more alive when I used to play ...

This hasn't been replied to in about a week ...

Sad isn't it ;(

At the beginning of a world, they are alive. Then activity drops gradually until you come to worlds where there aren't posts for weeks on end.

Nothing to surprising about the stats, although I would perhaps have expecte
d Base to have a few more caps.

kekua

We don't have that as we are waring in all sides, plus I have information that Offend is supporting them, so...

MAX-BURN

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well I just got this now and thought I needed to share it with the all of you, the replies are quite funny. Should liven this forum up a bit.

Quick Paw Sep 01,2012 06:09
hello guys, its me, i would just like to say message me if you are interested in being a spy, our tribe wont be attacking you. If you dont want to be a spy its alright we already have 2 loyal spies, ill give you a clue 1 of the spies user starts with "t", good luck trying to find him or her, message me back if your interested in being a spy :)

Nav

Replies:

[spoil] Quick Paw Sep 01,2012 06:09
hello guys, its me, i would just like to say message me if you are interested in being a spy, our tribe wont be attacking you. If you dont want to be a spy its alright we already have 2 loyal spies, ill give you a clue 1 of the spies user starts with "t", good luck trying to find him or her, message me back if your interested in being a spy:)

Nav

hunterryan725 Sep 02,2012 01:32
Hey Pick MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHH!!!! PICK MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! YAY!
[/spoil]
[spoil]
Quick Paw Sep 01,2012 06:09
hello guys, its me, i would just like to say message me if you are interested in being a spy, our tribe wont be attacking you. If you dont want to be a spy its alright we already have 2 loyal spies, ill give you a clue 1 of the spies user starts with "t", good luck trying to find him or her, message me back if your interested in being a spy:)

Nav

Matagorn Sep 01,2012 16:29
Oh oh ! Pick me pick me!!

I've always wanted to betray my friends and be a bottom dwelling butt sucking traitor!

[/spoil]

I got more. But I wanna get permission from them first if i can put there mails on here:p My question is. What if The whole tribe decides to be spies? Base can't attack them but they can attack Base?:icon_rolleyes: And if Base did attack them. Well then they just proving they are liars right? LOL.

kekua

This is rather funny as Quick Paw is not any near front lines or any lines with HBGR what so ever, plus he is not in BASE council, so all we are talking about is personal spying, and I see no point in having spy for him, it is not like HBGR will attack him. :D

DeletedUser

We don't have that as we are waring in all sides, plus I have information that Offend is supporting them, so...
Some players might be offering personal support but as a tribe Offend is not support HBGR or any other tribe.

DeletedUser

This will be ended soon ... HGH taking all the HBGR players as HBGR has collapsed and all that's basically left is the shell of the once active tribe.

DeletedUser

And the coalition is being put to bed. Good night, sweat dreams.