HBGR vs BASE, the war, and how one dishonest tribe can ruin an alliance

DeletedUser106747

Base Did not do anything to disband the 28thCu a so called mate from years ago co played me which yes was kermit, jeff , john kermit , dezza and all the other names his had, yes was totally my fault as we had been good freinds for a while.. always tried to blank out what others was saying about him and never thought in a million years he would do this to me......

Know i see why i was probably only the friend he had XD

But like i said all my fault for being so trustworthy , oh well its happened now , a year ago i would be steaming and angry but i dont take this game serious anymore no point or it does is wreck your so called life and stresses the hell out of people...

If i have to restart on a new account then i will do ;P i aint fussed anymore :D

DeletedUser

There's a slightly big flaw with the stats now. Including the ones you post Muffin

One of the duke's co players went rampant in 28thCU and decided to disband the tribe, so our captures and losses won't be showing anymore - and we were the only coalition tribe who had gained more villages then they had lost during the war.

aww well thats a shame i wasted 5 minutes of my time going that ;( xD

DeletedUser106747

All sorted account is back up and running with me .. everything is back to normal :D

DeletedUser

Funny, yesterday i decided to messege you today to cuss you out for taking Dezza and Eggy with you :p

DeletedUser

War stats should include the players that leave the tribes to make them more accurate.

DeletedUser

so Dezza you and your tribe failed, because you're an aweful leader, so you decided to ruin some one elses tribe... all because YOUR MAD BRO :D

DeletedUser

Never said they did but the way they took my villages while Base was still Nap with them is called backstabbing and karma did the rest.

When would this have been?
If you're talking about the blueskull incident, there were obvious reasons to that.
If it's recent we haven't had a villa off you since the 19th, and the temp ceasefire only began on 20th.

DeletedUser

brains i like your tribe but trusting dezza... you kind of deserved what happened. 13 year olds tend to let their tempers get in the way of the game.

DeletedUser

Name rings a bell, though from when I cannot recall.

You do seem rather... small... though.

most likely been busy on w37, sadly hes not the only one who can mess with peoples heads :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7158

I think my favourite comment from their forums has to be the suggestion from Dark Solarity on how to best annoy Offend. Made me laugh :icon_wink:

Dark Solarity. said:
The best thing to do is stack their internals and piss them off lol. Thats pretty much all they noble

Regarding one of the mails, I have to say it's a very trusting/naive member who supplies the leadership of any tribe with their online times. I certainly wouldn't want to do the same - you never know what the future holds, or where that information may end up. Paladin weapons is fair enough, that information is useless soon anyway.

DeletedUser

Ok now can we get some juciy HBGR fourms shown again?.....but updated

DeletedUser

My favourite part is the bit where oxyzen says "no no no, dont do that they might find out. best thing to do is suck up to them." So we all know he is food.

DeletedUser

well they were at war with like 20 tribes so wanting to keep one more of the list i would say is no big deal