Hello Everyone

DeletedUser

Hello everyone in World 48!

Recently have I clicked that 'Register Now!' button and enter the world of tribal wars. I've already had about 3 to 6 hours of play, and now wish to explore the forums :D!

I'm known as State Bird throughout alot of stuff on the internet. If you see State Bird on another game, try seeing if you have found me :p (Some people have already done this 3 or 4 times! o_O) I've been experienced with many forums before, such as one of the biggest Games online called RuneScape. I've just only retired from the game less then a year ago, and played for about 5 years. In the year of 2007, I was on the Forum Moderation Team for their forums. I've also been experienced being leaders of clans and also running many events for the people of their community. Enough Talk about that though :p, this is Tribal Wars.

I wish to help out the community of Tribal Wars, come across some nice, helpful, and even 'odd' (Like myself, eh?) people. I love to have an interesting day with talks with other people.

If you need any help, like to just talk or ask questions, you can always send me a message in-game, via forums, or even post back on this thread ;)!

Happy Gamin' and nice meeting everyone!~

P.S. My apologies if this thread was in the wrong place. I've looked a couple times to find introductions, but all I saw was Forum Moderator introductions. (Don't this that's for me, lol :p.)

DeletedUser

I think im gonna take you under my wing ^_^

ps. kens a noob ^_^

DeletedUser

Phenes,

So this is where the mother takes it's child under her wing and teaches it to fly. After a couple months the mother kicks the child out of the nest.

Hello Mother :p!

DeletedUser

Phenes,

Well you could try to laugh so hard that you make yourself cry ;).

Anyways, nice meeting you and you to Kentster82.

For the time being, I will have to go. I'll be back sometime later.

Happy Gamin'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank you both Zhorch and Taco28. Hope to come across you guys in-game and work together ;)

DeletedUser

Hello State,

You seem like the kind of guy everyone is going to love.

@Phenes, just make sure your chicklet isn't one of those that pushes the rest of the youngins out of the nest:icon_twisted::icon_wink:
(can't remember the name of the bird that does that)

DeletedUser

The Orginal 150,

Thanks! You also seem to be a nice person to talk to ;) (By the way, I'm a 'she'! :p)

P.S. Also, the bird's name you're looking for is called a "Cuckoo".

DeletedUser

The Orginal 150,

Thanks! You also seem to be a nice person to talk to ;) (By the way, I'm a 'she'! :p)

P.S. Also, the bird's name you're looking for is called a "Cuckoo".

My bad :icon_redface:
And thank you.

BTW if you noticed, I had to make another account because I made a spelling mistake with the first one :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Welcome to the W48 Forum.

Just avoid the Forum Trolls, and Spammers.

And remember not to like the Forum Moderator of this World Forum, because she bites.

^_^

DeletedUser

ok ignore DA he is the resident wanna be troll/spammer. if you wanna be a good spamer talk to me, bsgreer or our mentor pyker

DeletedUser

LoL, my Post Count is higher than you nOob! Your the wanna be spammer...

^_^

Don't forget to post your Picture in the Picture Thread.

I bet Ken will like it.