Hello Everyone

DeletedUser

o_O *Slowly disappear without anyone knowing when everyone is spamming each other*

DeletedUser

WTF are you talking about?

I've only been here in the W48 Forums for two weeks!

Its really a long time to learn =/

To spam/Flame only takes 1 hour of reading your boss's posts =)

(T-Rex - Pyker - Kentstr - Your OUR BUFFET - Hillblah )

Am sure Birdy will make it =P and impress us all xD

DeletedUser

*Ten minutes has passed and nothing has happened. You then search for your wallet and find it missing and start to wonder...*

DeletedUser

You B****, how dare you!

Post your picture in the Picture's Thread, and I'll cry.

^_^

DeletedUser

I'm sorry ^^ But I'd rather not. That's personal information that I wish not to share across the internet, unless it's Facebook (And I only accept friends I know in real-life ;))

DeletedUser

I'm sorry ^^ But I'd rather not. That's personal information that I wish not to share across the internet, unless it's Facebook (And I only accept friends I know in real-life ;))

So you hate us all xD

DeletedUser

FIne, be like that...

:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Not at all. I still stick by the 'RuneScape' rules for forums, and epically their 'Personal Information' rule. Their rules pretty much are my guidelines for me across the internet now, sowwy XD.

thecrubber16

</3 now im all sad i mean i posted a picture of me, given it was old xD

DeletedUser

Does it kinda look like the one in your signature but with gray hair? XD

DeletedUser

Oooh State Bird got a bite :icon_twisted: