Hello Everyone

DeletedUser

Just back from a night shift of work, and now looking at the replies.

Dark Assasin - Thanks, it's nice meeting you! And don't worry 'bout your post count, I'll surpass you sometime :icon_twisted::lol:.
(On the game called 'RuneScape', I had almost 20k post. :p)

Kenster82 - We can't leave anyone out now can we? Lol. And don't worry, I'll try to 'fly on my own' in these forums, I learn quicker that way :icon_cool:.

Dboyy - Hi :)!

thecrubber16

hey state, i played RS i had 98 fishing actually and i let my friend fish so he could get gold, and i had a mod friend i fished with, and the guy goes 'hey jesse' and my friend replies 'this isnt jesse this is his friend' >.>

but i restarted and gotten like 84 wcing then they took off the wild, and free trading D: so i quit

DeletedUser

Thecrubber16,

I'm sorry to hear about your account with 98 fishing. Unfortunately however, you haven't made that mistake with your other one :icon_wink:.

And many numerous people did quit after the wild was taken away, and we had to do that for many reasons. We try to satisfy all the players, but the saying is 'You can please some of the people all the time, you can please all the people sometimes, but you cannot please ALL the people ALL the time', and that is one of the most hard problems we always come across of, and it's difficult for us to decide then. We did however put something similar to the wild into the game recently just last year :icon_biggrin:.

Anyways, let's not get off-topic now :icon_wink:, this is Tribe Wars.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dboyy,

Good luck on your exams, I hope you score really good on them *Thumbs up*. Tell me sometime about the results when you get them, I'll be glad to hear what you get :icon_biggrin:. And if that song helps you, sing it during the exam, it helps remember some stuff you studied.
It helps me a lot, and sometimes I even replace words or phrases I need to know into the tone of my favorite song, that way I'll be sure to know it!

DeletedUser

Dark Assasin - Thanks, it's nice meeting you! And don't worry 'bout your post count, I'll surpass you sometime :icon_twisted::lol:.
(On the game called 'RuneScape', I had almost 20k post. :p)

LIES!

You'll never beat me. The Forum Moderators here are carnivorous!

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Nice meeting you ^^ *Shakes your hand...then suddenly starts chewing on it*

DeletedUser

Lol Welcome state bird,..

Here you will learn how to be a true Spammer and an excellent Flamer :D

Just read the posts and learn mate ;)

DeletedUser

WTF are you talking about?

I've only been here in the W48 Forums for two weeks!