Hello Everyone

DeletedUser

Just recently did I post a thread in 'Off-Topic' and had tons of posters come to me on the thread saying that I'm a troll and didn't like my off-topic threads -.-. All they did was have a laugh and talk between each other and not about the topic >.<. I'm done posting there, I just won't see them again then ^^.

DeletedUser

Just recently did I post a thread in 'Off-Topic' and had tons of posters come to me on the thread saying that I'm a troll and didn't like my off-topic threads -.-. All they did was have a laugh and talk between each other and not about the topic >.<. I'm done posting there, I just won't see them again then ^^.

Lol you haven't been on off-topica before right? =D

This is the place where all subjects turn into spam and flame :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I was thinking of putting my off-topic thread here, but I'm just not going deal with it. I'll wait until a couple months...then...yea.

DeletedUser

You want to get along there, get known on famous ppl there (QwertyU) =D
Then spam, flame a bit.. and eventually you'll get there ;)

DeletedUser

Oh another tip, flame the topics with high posts..

ya i guess this should do it :)

DeletedUser

This is all these forums are about...spam and flame. I hate it. Why insult other people and spam up the forums when there are new people who are joining the community and trying to look to see if Tribal Wars is a good game to join.

Take a look at RuneScape or World of Warcraft, their forums aren't spam or flame. They want their forums clean so this way no one is getting hurt, and their topics aren't filled with 'Thread hijackers'. They look professional that way.

DeletedUser

This is all these forums are about...spam and flame. I hate it. Why insult other people and spam up the forums when there are new people who are joining the community and trying to look to see if Tribal Wars is a good game to join.

Take a look at RuneScape or World of Warcraft, their forums aren't spam or flame. They want their forums clean so this way no one is getting hurt, and their topics aren't filled with 'Thread hijackers'. They look professional that way.

I tried runescape and its boring.. their forums are alot more boring than the game itself!

Plus, u entered the off-topica.. so what where u expecting? =D

Oh and TW kicks a** xD

DeletedUser

Did Failminator 1, 2, 3 or 4 make a new tribe ???

*runs to find new Uber -Tribe*

DeletedUser

How rude of me for not welcoming you..
but here it is:

Welcome!! ;D

welcomeroos.jpg

DeletedUser

Tijgerwout,

Thanks! And it's not a problem if it's late, ;). I've already seen you across the forums already ^^.

DeletedUser

oh yeah, did i forget to say hi ?!?

if i did then hi ... if not then hi - again ^_^

DeletedUser

Tijgerwout,

Phenes,

You didn't forget, but hello again to you too ;).

DeletedUser

yes and their forums are BORING AND FOR 5 YEAROLDS!

This is a place for a mature audience, so if you need a highly sensored environment I would suggest sticking with runescape
(the TWOT is alot more fun if you relax and don't get upset about threadjacks and such)