How Contra Stole NS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser106011

Not really sure why everyone gives you so much shit Mayhem, you've always been polite, the world needs more you, and less of these trolls.

^^ This :)

I am enjoying the quick changes in this world so far.. Contra have done well to come back out on top from a tough situation, respect.
Hope the world stays this interesting.. A few good big fronts between rank 1 - 5 tribes (rank 1 & 2 mostly).. wonder how long we have to wait to see them crack..

DeletedUser

I am enjoying the quick changes in this world so far.. Contra have done well to come back out on top from a tough situation, respect.
Hope the world stays this interesting.. A few good big fronts between rank 1 - 5 tribes (rank 1 & 2 mostly).. wonder how long we have to wait to see them crack..

1. I definatly do respect Contra quite a bit more now. Still think theyll get crushed by Apathy when the time comes, but they are definatly better then anticipated.

2. The cracks between 1-2 is due to Venus pulling a bAd.

DeletedUser93993

then why the hell you started another war with contra? Either you want to be nobled or you believe in miracles.

i didnt. controleng declared after Contra started attacking our players the moment they recruited guys from NS and Dr.No. what do ya expect us to do? sit and get eaten..
:icon_confused:

​i second that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i didnt. controleng declared after Contra started attacking our players the moment they recruited guys from NS and Dr.No. what do ya expect us to do? sit and get eaten..
:icon_confused:

​i second that

Then why did you break the NAP agreement you had with Dr.no without any warning?

And I seriously doubt control_eng declared on contra for that, he's had it out for kingdagen since the Dr.no hell merger, his hitting him was just personal vengeance I'm afraid :icon_sad:

DeletedUser93993

Then why did you break the NAP agreement you had with Dr.no without any warning?

And I seriously doubt control_eng declared on contra for that, he's had it out for kingdagen since the Dr.no hell merger, his hitting him was just personal vengeance I'm afraid :icon_sad:

nah..eolver attacked one of or players they same day the merger happened. we just retaliated. declaring on contra has nothing to do with controleng's personal interest. then few more of our guys were attacked. and thats how it started

@thats my boy :probably you should check this
seriously, you guys like ever check anything before doing the talking??? :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: Contra
Side 2:
Tribes: Naruto

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 48
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 276,697
Side 2: 427,647
Difference: 150,950
:icon_rolleyes:

chart

LikaSombodeee

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: kingdagen, Herr Recke

[h=3]Total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 27
Side 2: 0
Difference: 27
chart
Most of that was from the 2 guys that quit. But gotta give you merit for making them quit (or at least 1 of them)

DeletedUser93993

Most of that was from the 2 guys that quit. But gotta give you merit for making them quit (or at least 1 of them)

honestly speaking i think Contra should rethink their stance with us. we are not the real enemy ,atleast at this situation. its Dr.No who needs to be cleared? maybe Contra considers us as food but Dr.No is the double faced weed that needs to be uprooted.. they have used dirty tactics spying whatever it takes .. that tribe is full of back stabbers and tribe hoppers. just my 2 cents

DeletedUser113438

honestly speaking i think Contra should rethink their stance with us. we are not the real enemy ,atleast at this situation. its Dr.No who needs to be cleared? maybe Contra considers us as food but Dr.No is the double faced weed that needs to be uprooted.. they have used dirty tactics spying whatever it takes .. that tribe is full of back stabbers and tribe hoppers. just my 2 cents

Dude you are so strange. First things first, no one has declared war so I don't know where you are getting that from. We didn't start the aggression you did, a silly border skirmish is not war so opping our player was not needed, our stance against you only changed when you opped our players, and please don't be proud you opped inactives, its not hard to take undefended villages, at least in my experience.

DeletedUser93993

Dude you are so strange. First things first, no one has declared war so I don't know where you are getting that from. We didn't start the aggression you did, a silly border skirmish is not war so opping our player was not needed, our stance against you only changed when you opped our players, and please don't be proud you opped inactives, its not hard to take undefended villages, at least in my experience.

Dude you are so strange. first you take some 20 villas all of a sudden right after going through a merger and then you say its not war? well last time i heard even scouting was considered act of war. anywz ..
1.you take more and you expect us not to retaliate.
2.you loose still you say you dont care.
3.1/4th your tribe attacking us still u say you havent heard about us.
4.your player talks to us exchanges mail. even snipes and dodges and looses and you say he was inactive.
5.the player gets kicked and you say he quit
6. we are leading by 19 caps(was not bragging until your players compelled me) and your player says we are hiding to save our a**.

honeslty you guys are pathetic on the forums

DeletedUser105718

you say its not war?
What me most likely meant to say, was that he doesn't count fighting your tribe as a war. More like eating food :icon_idea:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113438

Dude you are so strange. first you take some 20 villas all of a sudden right after going through a merger and then you say its not war? well last time i heard even scouting was considered act of war. anywz ..
1.you take more and you expect us not to retaliate.
2.you loose still you say you dont care.
3.1/4th your tribe attacking us still u say you havent heard about us.
4.your player talks to us exchanges mail. even snipes and dodges and looses and you say he was inactive.
5.the player gets kicked and you say he quit
6. we are leading by 19 caps(was not bragging until your players compelled me) and your player says we are hiding to save our a**.

honeslty you guys are pathetic on the forums

It isn't war its called eating food, I see no declaration. You are fighting an isolated part of our tribe that we are currently trying to connect with our cluster no great achievements to talk about, you are leading by 19 caps but lets remove the 27 caps you took for free because the players had quit.. who is really winning. I was sitting the account the dodges were so that his troops didn't kill our players nobles, I was exchanging the mails as I was trying to keep the villages clear. You really think you could cap over 15 villages where all the troops in it happened to be supporting barbs or other Contra players? Fool yourself all you want but it doesn't change a thing.

DeletedUser93993

It isn't war its called eating food, I see no declaration. You are fighting an isolated part of our tribe that we are currently trying to connect with our cluster no great achievements to talk about, you are leading by 19 caps but lets remove the 27 caps you took for free because the players had quit.. who is really winning. I was sitting the account the dodges were so that his troops didn't kill our players nobles, I was exchanging the mails as I was trying to keep the villages clear. You really think you could cap over 15 villages where all the troops in it happened to be supporting barbs or other Contra players? Fool yourself all you want but it doesn't change a thing.

agreed with the part that Contra is a big tribe... good tribe.. aggressive tribe.. and we being food and all stuffs. i took so much pain and posted all these just to show you guys that whatever you say just have some real data to back it up. otherwise you are making a fool of yourself and ruining your tribes image. :icon_wink:

so the next time any one of you decide to blabber BS just come with stats :lol:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is going a little off topic. To put an end to it, Naruto has some pretty fancy players on their side, and some of them definitely shouldn't be considered easy food. Good game to you guys and keep up the good fight.

DeletedUser93993

This is going a little off topic. To put an end to it, Naruto has some pretty fancy players on their side, and some of them definitely shouldn't be considered easy food. Good game to you guys and keep up the good fight.

:)

and nice avatar..

athalie28

agreed with the part that Contra is a big tribe... good tribe.. aggressive tribe.. and we being food and all stuffs. i took so much pain and posted all these just to show you guys that whatever you say just have some real data to back it up. otherwise you are making a fool of yourself and ruining your tribes image. :icon_wink:

so the next time any one of you decide to blabber BS just come with stats :lol:

Here is the rest of your 'winning' stats:
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: eolver

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 15
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 158,074
Side 2: 141,028
Difference: 17,046

chart

The big 'war' you're talking about has come down to a fight between me and controleng. I'm highly enjoying my fight with him, so don't spoil it talking nonsense on the externals, ok? Let's do the talking on the battlefield, shall we?

DeletedUser93993

The big 'war' you're talking about has come down to a fight between me and controleng. I'm highly enjoying my fight with him, so don't spoil it talking nonsense on the externals, ok? Let's do the talking on the battlefield, shall we?

1. nevah used the term 'BIG'.

2. no hard and fast rule that a war has to comprise of multiple players. .. whaddaya expect? 100 guys throwing nukes and train at each other.. last time i checked the dictionary, 'an armed conflict between two' fits in

3. you guys just cant stop making a fool outta yourselves by making banal,illogical statements. now can ya?

4. oh and you are getting pwned. seems like :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.