How many Females play TW

DeletedUser

Im a girl and i aint pretending , im an attention whore, but no one sends me any messages :(

DeletedUser1082

I was under the impression (without research so maybe I'm wrong) that a Harem is where the wives of prominent Muslim leaders (they have many wives) live. They're tended (or at least used to be tended) by eunuchs (look that up, I find thinking about it painful enough, let alone explaining).
It sounds fun but it's really just storage for when they aren't needed.

Edit: They also have cats, which is how I'm so knowledgeable, I have an insider's perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm a Pikachu so that indicates I am neither male or female. I am thus just a Pikachu does that count for anything?

DeletedUser

Well, since this appears to have gone off topic; I'm a dinosaur.

DeletedUser107009

I'm a Pokemon prostitute :O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see you got some Hate. girls in that list , now those were spicy :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

ALIPH.....i played for and with many. some i forgot some i remember some i keep in my heart forever.
your in the remember side though i can't recall where from? would i play for you? i don't think so. im better off without tw.

Lisa!!!!
hi back at you. <3

and for the off topic....

im a happy panda.

DeletedUser

Would it be a challenge to have girls tribes vs. boys tribes in a world? Or would it be pointless? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It would be fun to say the least lol. Tho I think it has been tried

DeletedUser

Would it be a challenge to have girls tribes vs. boys tribes in a world? Or would it be pointless? :icon_wink:

pointless.... the boys would never agree on anything... fight amongst themselves and the ladies hands down would work together and win everytime ;) lol....