How will K61 end

DeletedUser

I've seen alot of more warring and alot less hugging on W61 than some of the past worlds i've played which is great.
I greatly enjoyed the riot v noodle, gians v wasp, impact v wasp in particular

I'm curious to see how people predict the world will end.

What I hope doesnt happen coz its been done too many times before
Impact and Riot whittle their numbers down to 30 each, merge into a supertribe, then grab all the secrets, pat themselves on the back and everyone moves onto the next world (well the top tribes merging part has been done to death, not so much the grabbing all the secrets part, lol)

What i hope happens
Riot and Impact go to war, produce some epic PnP for us all to watch, some awesome war stats with great snipes, backcaps, etc for weeks/months with the upperhand going backwards and forwards between teh two until the better tribe wins, then they go on to snap up the secrets and a well deserved win

What has been suggested by a tribemate, but i never thought of
One of these tribes (or maybe a merge of the two) snaps up most of the secrets except 2 or 3, forgets about the other two and goes on to grind everyone else down and win through world domination

I sort of hope a variation of the third one happens because it will be a bit of a disappontment for all the players left who have not yet been rimmed to lose the world without actually losing their vills

What does everyone else think?

- Awaits the ineviatble 'rawr my random unknown tribe will win' posts ;)

DeletedUser

I'd like a mixture of 2 and 3. Epic PnPs are always good. I like to sit and read pnps on the forums just to see if they're any good haha

DeletedUser104693

The top 2 tribes are not far enough a head of the rest to have a war between them and be safe of still being on top at the end of it
It wont be a short war and it will give the rest time to catch up

If the two were to take everyone else out first then yes it would be quite entertaining indeed

But scenario 3 sounds pretty good too =)

DeletedUser98503

Neither impact or riot will win w61. I will make my super 1 man tribe and winn (bandit)

DeletedUser

I'm assuming after, the Lucaya account will be it's own entity after it's finished growing.

We are Lucaya. Lower your walls and surrender your villages. We will add your strength to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

DeletedUser

W61 will never end: Riot and Impact will both declare on Gians.F who break within a week, the resultant feeding frenzy sees the line completely destroyed between Riot and Impact as they all out war each other. Meanwhile Noodle will jump against Riot causing an all out 3 way war between the 3 powers, the give and take kills all 3 tribes, seeing the destruction of the top 4.

The resultant power vacuum will see the BTY family dominate W61, and we will be stuck in limbo for eternity (or until the server burns out. The horror.

The only power to defy the BTY unity will be the entity known as Lucaya, who also can't win as the Innogames staff will insist that a single account may not win at a game named "Tribal Wars"

We are Lucaya. Lower your walls and surrender your villages. We will add your strength to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

I am Locutus of Lucaya?

DeletedUser

i believe the only way to win secret worlds is if you have 1 of each of the 12 secrets for 48 or so hours, i haven't heard anything about owning majority of it wins you the world

DeletedUser

i believe the only way to win secret worlds is if you have 1 of each of the 12 secrets for 48 or so hours, i haven't heard anything about owning majority of it wins you the world

What i meant was a dominant tribe grabbing most of the secrets to stop anyone else from winning, then not trying to win for a while.

Just conquering the rest of the world until there's noone left thats any decent size

then when the world's dead, then grabbing the last few secrets and winning - sort of grabbing as much life out of teh world as possible as opposed to trying to win quickly

DeletedUser

The villages with secrets in them will be heavily stacked barbarian villages and the barbarians will win the world.

DeletedUser

W61 will never end: Riot and Impact will both declare on Gians.F who break within a week, the resultant feeding frenzy sees the line completely destroyed between Riot and Impact as they all out war each other. Meanwhile Noodle will jump against Riot causing an all out 3 way war between the 3 powers, the give and take kills all 3 tribes, seeing the destruction of the top 4.

The resultant power vacuum will see the BTY family dominate W61, and we will be stuck in limbo for eternity (or until the server burns out. The horror.

The only power to defy the BTY unity will be the entity known as Lucaya, who also can't win as the Innogames staff will insist that a single account may not win at a game named "Tribal Wars"

I am Locutus of Lucaya?

That actually sounds plausible :icon_eek: what has happened to TW :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Anything's possible, when it is Lucaya we are talking about. ! :p

DeletedUser

Considering neither Alyxar nor Lucaya have capped a village from each other and... :icon_surprised:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: Lucaya
Side 2:
Players: Von Hallander

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

[/SPOIL]

And Riot! is eating his account like a fat lady at a buffet :axemen:

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Players: Von Hallander

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 5
Difference: 99

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 921,285
Side 2: 43,405
Difference: 877,880

chart

[/SPOIL]
I highly doubt that Lucaya will be the player who stops him :icon_wink: :icon_idea:

What the....where did you get Von Hollander from? My response was to Alyxar, who last I checked was a member of Impact. I would know, I can see him on the member's list....