How will K61 end

DeletedUser

Mr Face! I gave you and your tribe a heads up about this :icon_eek:

Riot! are more liked than Impact; and Gians needed to pick a side. Impact should have been working on a merge as soon as Wasp disbanded. There is a reason that all Riot! had to do was show a little leg ;)

And it's not a coincidence that the new recruits share borders with you. Ehhh.. are you ready for the Impact? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Riot! are more liked than Impact; and Gians needed to pick a side. Impact should have been working on a merge as soon as Wasp disbanded. There is a reason that all Riot! had to do was show a little leg ;)

And it's not a coincidence that the new recruits share borders with you. Ehhh.. are you ready for the Impact? :icon_eek:

Impact is pretty dead-set against having a family, from what I've seen while in here. I can't really blame them either, as the overwhelming majority of the time families prove to be unwieldy and eventually implode (see: Gians, Wasp, etc.)

We've also been pretty picky about recruitment. We'd rather just take the villages ourselves than recruit question marks. People prove themselves in wartime, and we cherry-pick the best from that.

I don't think there would have been any chance Impact merged in Gians. A few of it's better players, sure, but not the entire family (or even the large portion Riot took).

Most people know I had a rather low opinion of Gians, even before this merge. I can't say it's gotten any better. Instead of slimming their family down to just the useful members but remaining their own entity, they basically said "sod it" and threw in the towel, handing their fate to another. They could've easily cut the 3-4 families or whatever they were at (Never did really see if Guans became an official branch) back down to 2 families, and maybe even eventually cut that down to one much more efficient tribe filled with their more useful players. Gians could've easily remained independent with something like that, and having slimmed down the family like that could've become much more efficient, and concentrated the family's strength in their better players after a bit of eating. Oh well, guess it was easier to just let someone else run everything.

I also don't really care that Riot is more "popular" than Impact. This isn't high school, and popularity really doesn't mean all that much. I'm betting the reason a merge between Gians and Impact didn't happen....is because Impact wouldn't do something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

picking a side doesnt mean merge thats what alliances are for.

Gians could easily have sat there for alot longer noone would have cared, riot at war with tkt bty noodle etc and impact clearing up there south. gians had time to pick a side and clear up there section of the world.

They just realised there family wasnt big enough so went to a bigger one.

DeletedUser

I would like to see Merger of IMPACT and Noodle and form IMPACT of Noodle(ION).

Now i would go through a back ground as well. As we all know IMPACT is basically/Mainly EAST. So basically Impact is composed of those members that left EAST when it was gangbanged by surrounding tribes i.e. SS.GOT, WASP, XX, RAWR. They started on SS.GOT and RAWR later XX and WASP declared on them. At that time if XX had not split up they would not have let IMPACT form and grow. But XX split up and so IMPACT got a chance to grow. I have to say When the world started The competitor i feel RIOT! has is Noodle. I marked them on my map from very early days. But I think internal issues brought them down. I am still glad that they are here after all those internal issues they went through.

Now After Gians merger into RIOT! North is dominated by RIOT!. IMPACT and Noodle have to work together to fight RIOT and i believe an alliance does not make boarders go away a merger does.

SO I would like to see a RIOT! VS Impact of Noodle(ION) war.

Now as this is a Secret world. I would like to see a tough fight over secret.
Even though I would put my money that RIOT would win W61.

I would like to see any of the two sides to come up with a strategy where they out Think the other and win the world with an excellent strategy.

These are my thought, comments and discussion is welcome.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
picking a side doesnt mean merge thats what alliances are for.

Gians could easily have sat there for alot longer noone would have cared, riot at war with tkt bty noodle etc and impact clearing up there south. gians had time to pick a side and clear up there section of the world.

They just realised there family wasnt big enough so went to a bigger one.

Riot! has a smaller family then gains did

just saying...

DeletedUser

I would like to see Merger of IMPACT and Noodle and form IMPACT of Noodle(ION).

Now i would go through a back ground as well. As we all know IMPACT is basically/Mainly EAST. So basically Impact is composed of those members that left EAST when it was gangbanged by surrounding tribes i.e. SS.GOT, WASP, XX, RAWR. They started on SS.GOT and RAWR later XX and WASP declared on them. At that time if XX had not split up they would not have let IMPACT form and grow. But XX split up and so IMPACT got a chance to grow. I have to say When the world started The competitor i feel RIOT! has is Noodle. I marked them on my map from very early days. But I think internal issues brought them down. I am still glad that they are here after all those internal issues they went through.

Now After Gians merger into RIOT! North is dominated by RIOT!. IMPACT and Noodle have to work together to fight RIOT and i believe an alliance does not make boarders go away a merger does.

SO I would like to see a RIOT! VS Impact of Noodle(ION) war.

Now as this is a Secret world. I would like to see a tough fight over secret.
Even though I would put my money that RIOT would win W61.

I would like to see any of the two sides to come up with a strategy where they out Think the other and win the world with an excellent strategy.

These are my thought, comments and discussion is welcome.

You really don't know your history as well as you think lol, Wasp was never at war with East. Rather, they were allied the whole time. It wasn't until East became Impact, with only a NAP in place between them and Wasp, that war broke out (and only then after what was apparently multiple violations of the NAP by Wasp). When East collapsed/remade itself, it was solely from the pressure of southern tribes, with no pressure on their northern border.

DeletedUser106646

Riot! has a smaller family then gains did

just saying...

To my understanding Riot! have never had a family and never will.They have had basher tribes which is totally different to having a family tribe.

DeletedUser106710

To my understanding Riot! have never had a family and never will.They have had basher tribes which is totally different to having a family tribe.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

thats the most amusing thing i have read in quite sometime.....talk about wearing rose tinted glasses...:lol:

DeletedUser

Soooo....you've never heard of Revolt then? The Riot family tribe they recently started with the overflow from Gians? Is the sand you buried your head in comfortable? It's probably warm, if nothing else....

DeletedUser

You really don't know your history as well as you think lol, Wasp was never at war with East. Rather, they were allied the whole time. It wasn't until East became Impact, with only a NAP in place between them and Wasp, that war broke out (and only then after what was apparently multiple violations of the NAP by Wasp). When East collapsed/remade itself, it was solely from the pressure of southern tribes, with no pressure on their northern border.

Being honest I did not remember the exact tribe but i think their was another tribe. I guess it was smurf. So basically my point was EAST was defeated by XX mainly which was a tribe quite small compared to EAST. EAST was defeated by XX which according to size is smaller than EAST than how IMPACT expect to fight RIOT! alone. IMPACT is composed of mainly EAST members that left EAST when they were losing XX war. They need to merge Noodle and than fight RIOT!.

DeletedUser

Being honest I did not remember the exact tribe but i think their was another tribe. I guess it was smurf. So basically my point was EAST was defeated by XX mainly which was a tribe quite small compared to EAST. EAST was defeated by XX which according to size is smaller than EAST than how IMPACT expect to fight RIOT! alone. IMPACT is composed of mainly EAST members that left EAST when they were losing XX war. They need to merge Noodle and than fight RIOT!.

East/Impact kicked XX's ass :icon_wink:

The reason for the new tribe was the duke went inactive, so a new tribe had to be formed, nothing really to do with wars.

DeletedUser

Well, you may think that's what Impact needs to do, but we're not as merge and family-happy as Riot's become lately :p

DeletedUser

Well, you may think that's what Impact needs to do, but we're not as merge and family-happy as Riot's become lately :p

You guys all have this so wrong...
You'll see soon enough what we are doing.
Saying that "riot!" is merge/family-happy is the furthest thing from the truth. :icon_eek:
I can understand why Impact is trying to turn the propaganda tables around, I mean lets face it, they now have to defend another border when we war. :icon_idea:
They have also recruited in preparation for this inevitable collision.
Hell, even noodle got so desperate that they recruited meat shields whom left them the next day when a tribe that wasn't the bottom of the barrel, whom they had wanted to join initially opened their mails. :icon_eek:

When new things are introduced to worlds like, camps and secrets there will always be a new idea of how it can be won and with the track record that many of us from riot have in previous worlds, I am betting we will figure it out before the only other formidable opposition, who would obviously be impact.:icon_idea:

The way i understand it now, no tribe is able to win this world now unless they war us and take a secret from us, seeing as we now hold enough secrets along with a few doubles...It is impossible for impact to just take it from a less organized and less experienced tribe and win... :icon_idea:

Haters will hate, but, we kinda run the show at the moment. :icon_cool:

Damn, wall of text. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You guys all have this so wrong...

We can all see. You are hugging everything :lol:

Merge gians,start a family,Start a coalition against impact, Even try to recruit noodle so you can "surround" us.

It's hilarious how scared riot are of impact, to bad it wont help you guys :lol:

DeletedUser

I assume you're recruiting 'bench warmers' ie revolt so that as the months pass and inactivity / account mergers dwindle the riot ranks you can promote the best of the B team, then eventually discard the chaff

I could be way off the mark though, i usually am

DeletedUser

We can all see. You are hugging everything :lol:

Merge gians,start a family,Start a coalition against impact, Even try to recruit noodle so you can "surround" us.

It's hilarious how scared riot are of impact, to bad it wont help you guys :lol:

Yup, you got it, we're scared :lol: *clap clap*

I assume you're recruiting 'bench warmers' ie revolt so that as the months pass and inactivity / account mergers dwindle the riot ranks you can promote the best of the B team, then eventually discard the chaff

I could be way off the mark though, i usually am
This occasion being no different from the rest :icon_wink: