Hubris DSL war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hash while I try not to notice any of your continual ramblings, one thing does keep popping up with regards to my name. Circumstances required me to restart. Claim these circumstances as being all dsl's pressure on me or whatever you feel like lying about, but the fact is I am not gone. I am here, you have not gotten rid of me.

Let me spell it out for you slowly g o t h b a b y.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: DSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Hubris

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,833
Side 2: 11,504
Difference: 5,329

chart

;) would have been a bit higher for Hubris but we had a nasty loyalty drop. Sorry to be so disappointing for everyone.

DeletedUser57199

Hash while I try not to notice any of your continual ramblings, one thing does keep popping up with regards to my name. Circumstances required me to restart. Claim these circumstances as being all dsl's pressure on me or whatever you feel like lying about, but the fact is I am not gone. I am here, you have not gotten rid of me.

Making a new account makes up for deleting you account shortly after the first wave of war...

Let me spell it out for you slowly q u i t t e r b a b y.
Fix'd.. Go home Chase.

Btw nice stats... people are leaving Hubris at an amazing rate.. but I guess that doesn't count.

DeletedUser

Some fought hard and left, and some got scared and left, the first are heroes the others are traitors, so no to me they do not count. And for one single last time dank, I am going to tell you, I do not care one bit what you and your personally insulting completely harassing tribe thinks or has to say about me or my playing style, the people who matter DO SEE. ;)

Good bye, I will now only post sweet sweet reports that show how awesome Hubris is fighting. Feel free to post yours against us, I am sure you have many, you are taking out everyones nubs very swiftly.

DeletedUser57199

Some fought hard and left, and some got scared and left, the first are heroes the others are traitors, so no to me they do not count. And for one single last time dank, I am going to tell you, I do not care one bit what you and your personally insulting completely harassing tribe thinks or has to say about me or my playing style, the people who matter DO SEE. ;)

Good bye, I will now only post sweet sweet reports that show how awesome Hubris is fighting. Feel free to post yours against us, I am sure you have many, you are taking out everyones nubs very swiftly.

:icon_confused: They where good enough for your tribe before they had incomings...

Btw we would have sweet reports to... if u guys had the balls to fight us in K36.

DeletedUser95858

:icon_confused: They where good enough for your tribe before they had incomings...

Btw we would have sweet reports to... if u guys had the balls to fight us in K36.

Sorry, I am ball-less due to genetics. My bad!

I think I gave it a go... And was just too small to make an impact. Nubs live and learn. But last night's Dank was much Nicer than this morning's Dank.

Must've been a kinder gentler mood swing.

DeletedUser

If anyone in our tribe asks for support or snipe help it is given if it is there. If they are not active and do not even say they have inc, there is nothing we can do. Didn't I say that somewhere else before???

If men quit because they are scared, then I didn't want them anyway, I make it VERY clear, my way or the highway.

The men who do stay and fight, and the ones who have died bravely have fought well and will be proudly remembered.

Bite me, I will not speak to you again if it kills me not to do so Hash. Your the kind of player I do not dignify with my time or thoughts. Be gone now! (From my head) I say!

DeletedUser57199

Bite me, I will not speak to you again if it kills me not to do so Hash. Your the kind of player I do not dignify with my time or thoughts. Be gone now! (From my head) I say!

Good. and while you are at it, tell your minions to stop harassing Proxy (TrueGrave) or be sure you will get an other ear full from me.

DeletedUser

Good. and while you are at it, tell your minions to stop harassing Proxy (TrueGrave) or be sure you will get an other ear full from me.

I sir am not a minion, I prefer the term troll ^(-,-)^

DeletedUser95858

Why is that? Did her feelings get hurt again? Is she heading back to the room with padded walls? They have special jackets that lock in the back to help. I hear Houdini was really good at getting out of those... Would love to hear how she rationalizes being a femme-Houdini and entering into DSL? Especially after her alleged hatred towards player(s) in DSL.

Or is she sedated? As she should be.

DeletedUser

They have to be taking care of that poor poor girl. My #1 fan. Or I might have to look into taking care of her my way.

Open with caution. A lot of Chase Love going down in here.

[spoil]
GoD-SLaYeR today at 20:06
Stay Classy.

TrueGrave today at 20:09
what is your point. At least I am treated well here. Chase could not be bothered and treated me like garbage. Worse then garbage. how could I of stayed there. She is a monster and absolutely one rude little girl. This game is meant to be fun. She sucked that out of everyones game with her issues and problems that she has caused. Blame her for everything!!!

GoD-SLaYeR today at 20:11
She's a tough duke to play under, yes.

At least she's not a cowardly rat who runs away from a fight. Even worse, runs right to the enemy.

I went to bat for you to get you back in, and you do this. You're lower than a spy.

TrueGrave today at 20:16
Hey look. There are a good few of these boys that were in my tribe when I was a duke. I pushed them away. When Chase treated me like a dog, sucked the fun out of my game, and dismissed me twice. It made the issues I had with these boys almost non resistant, compared to the way Chase, How she treats people and the major issues and trouble she causes. She is not tough she is a brat!!! And I was not having fun with her at all. You can think what you want of me, but Chase made this come about when she dismissed me the day before christmas. I never sold Hubris out. I never told anyone anything about hubris. When I was kicked not only did my old friends contact me but I found out intel on things going on in the world that I told dsl. So you just go about your business. I did none of you wrong like I was done wrong. You thank Chase!!!

GoD-SLaYeR today at 20:20
You're a fool to think they're going to keep you alongside them.

You may be a part of DSL now, but you're food to them. The same players you "pushed away" won't hesitate for a second to dismiss and eat you. Those are the kind of players that are a part of DSL. They took you in because they don't want to deal with fighting you or your friends.

"I did none of you wrong like I was done wrong"

Please. Get over yourself. You did us all wrong the second you click the accept button to join DSL.

Enjoy being future internal food for DSL if they make it through this war.

TrueGrave today at 20:26
I am eating dsl inactives. At least they respect me. Tell someone else. I know exactly what is going on. Your opinion means nothing to me now. After being treated like I was. I proved my skills and my worth. Funny how my fake noble trains were better then almost ALL the noble trains that Hubris sent. So you can have your own opinion. I never did you all any harm. You all took my boys and treated me like crap. Its all you wanted was more to control for your fight. No for Chase's revenge on issues she caused. No matter if dsl posted that one reason to declare war on you was us joining you.l That was just something solid that they could prove. The issues that chase caused were so totally outrageous that it was beyond explaining. So blame Chase. She screwed me, I am a good girl. Loyal to my family. And I was never one of you and chase made that clear from the GATE!!!

TrueGrave today at 20:31
Author said:

Please. Get over yourself. You did us all wrong the second you click the accept button to join DSL.
\

Please, open your eyes, stop being close minded with blinders over your eyes. I was done wrong when I was fighting your fight and I flipped out on Green Sniper on skype for being a spy like I knew he was. And Chase dismissed me christmas even the first time for that bull shit.

BLAME CHASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoD-SLaYeR today at 20:37
The fact that you continue to mail me after telling me that "your opinion means nothing to me now" tells me that you have serious doubts as to what you're doing.

You left a number of players you fought with because you clashed with the duke of this tribe. That happens. Egos clash. It's a fact of life and the way people deal with it shows their character.

I don't have blinders over my eyes. I know everything that's going on and have no issues with them. Yet. I've been around chase a long time. I know that she's got the tendency to be a bull-headed a$$h0l3 and can be a royal pain in the behind if you clash with her. That's fine. I've gotten into it with her a number of times over the years.

I'm still with her. Along with quite a few others.

Look - I have no interest in getting in a pissing match with you over what Chase does or does not do. The fact is, you left us, joined the enemy we were warring, and you're eating 'dsl inactives'. That PROVES my point perfectly.

They don't want to fight you. They don't want to have to worry about you. So they're giving you some inactive villages to noble and clear so they don't have to worry about you.

But what do I know. Apparently they tell you everything and you have nothing to worry about.

So why continue mailing me with these outbursts?

TrueGrave today at 20:43
Once again please do not misunderstand any further!!! I want to set you straight. Your not the know it all that you think you are!!!

And I did not leave anyone behind. Look threw the overview. Chase god damn dismissed me for the second and last time. Because I was trying to pull my boys out of the pool pf poison that Chase has made Hubris into.

And you say bullheaded. I say she is a monster and poison to everyone she has contact with. Its clear tw does also or she would not of lost her forum mod gig.

You do have blinders on to her. And if she would of given me a tiny spec of respect. Then I would still be there. But she did not. AT ALL!!!

Author said:
GoD-SLaYeR
Look - I have no interest in getting in a pissing match with you over what Chase does or does not do. The fact is, you left us

TrueGrave today at 20:49
damn it I sent it too soon:
Author said:
GoD-SLaYeR
Look - I have no interest in getting in a pissing match with you over what Chase does or does not do. The fact is, you left us

Once again I tell you to look at the tribe overview. Becuase I did not FREAKIN leave anyone. And I fought to get back in the first time the brat kicked me just cause my boys were there. Chase did me wrong both times the brat clicked that freaking dismissed me!!!

Author said:
GoD-SLaYeR

So why continue mailing me with these outbursts?

I only keep emailing you cause you felt the need to insult me. Like one of Chase's jerks.

GoD-SLaYeR today at 20:52
How am I insulting you?

You left us.

I know you were recruiting players to leave our tribe and join you with either your own tribe or Temp, but under the protection or promise of no attacks from DSL.

That's why you were dismissed.

We have ZERO tolerance for that kind of thing. As I'm sure you would too.

TrueGrave today at 20:57
I did not leave you!!!!!!!!!!! You all left me in the cold 2 times!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 TIMES!!!! What do you think I was going to beg again to join a tribe under the loeadership of a disrespectful BRAT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LEFT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I was taking MY BOYS and those few that MY BOYS were friends with. And it was not just a promise that they would not be attacked. They still have a dsl villages under their belt and DSL is not taking them back. Your a fool for thinking dsl are jerks. Its your dear chase that needs medication.

And You would never see me causing as much trouble as chase caused to have anyone bail on me. I have always fought the good fight. And my friends in dsl that were in heat. In my tribe that I duked. Left me because I wanted to give everyone a chance to grow and they were not growing like those that left me were growing. And so they left me. When now I know they were totally correct in wanting to kick those that were not growing because they still are not growing. So you can keep your brat of a duke. You should marry her, o wait she likes girls. Maybe that is the problem, she is always so mean cause she never gets laid like a girl should be!!!

GoD-SLaYeR today at 22:45
FYI

This message has been forwarded by GoD-SLaYeR.

[/spoil]

DeletedUser57199

Her hate for DSL players (aka the ex Basics crew) was very justified. I did some pretty horrific things to her tribe on the battle field and said some pretty nasty things when we spoke, Chase can very much relate because I'm displaying that same side of myself in this thread.
But what you guys did to her... you never kick your tribe mate when they are already wounded. Especally when you agree to merge the people she brought to your tribe. You became sick of her drama and dropped her like a bag of dirt, took her back only to smack her back down..
Then I messaged her, she didn't come to me, but me to her. I told her she shouldn't take that harasment from you guys, I didn't milk her for information, I contacted her on a personal level because I'm such a nice guy... really should just report rather then reply. She did give me information about Hubris' plans but really she owes you guys no loyalty.. look how you continue to act towards her... Then coming on these forums talking about Big Bad Dan and DSL are taking advantage and minipulating poor girls into backstabbing Hubris, wow. She wouldn't have done a thing for me if you guys showed her a little respect.

When it comes down to it you're just as twisted as me on my worst day, bring up your ex-tribe mates depression, commenting on sanity, questioning her loyalty. What a waste of an ign and an avatar you are, little Chase. I just can't wait til you're 100% morale, at least you won't be a waste of map space for long after that.

Btw this post was in reply to Ze' post...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Her hate for DSL players (aka the ex Basics crew) was very justified. I did some pretty horrific things to her tribe on the battle field and said some pretty nasty things when we spoke, Chase can very much relate because I'm displaying that same side of myself in this thread.
But what you guys did to her... you never kick your tribe mate when they are already wounded. Especally when you agree to merge the people she brought to your tribe. You became sick of her drama and dropped her like a bag of dirt, took her back only to smack her back down..
Then I messaged her, she didn't come to me, but me to her. I told her she shouldn't take that harasment from you guys, I didn't milk her for information, I contacted her on a personal level because I'm such a nice guy... really should just report rather then reply. She did give me information about Hubris' plans but really she owes you guys no loyalty.. look how you continue to act towards her... Then coming on these forums talking about Big Bad Dan and DSL are taking advantage and minipulating poor girls into backstabbing Hubris, wow. She wouldn't have done a thing for me if you guys showed her a little respect.

When it comes down to it you're just as twisted as me on my worst day, bring up your ex-tribe mates depression, commenting on sanity, questioning her loyalty. What a waste of an ign and an avatar you are, little Chase. I just can't wait til you're 100% morale, at least you won't be a waste of map space for long after that.

This is an extreme mis-characterization of what happened. She didn't get along with Chase but others did a lot for her

DeletedUser

They have to be taking care of that poor poor girl. My #1 fan. Or I might have to look into taking care of her my way.

Open with caution. A lot of Chase Love going down in here.

[spoil]

[/spoil]

you two are like sisters chase :|

DeletedUser

Ahh Hash don't be sad. I didn't like the little witch when they first brought her up to me in council. I didn't recommend inviting her back but some of my council are softies. I can spot a fake a mile a way, hence my never warming up to you.

You and true go message yourselves any way you want to but do in in private from me aightkkbai?? Otherwise it might be show as the enormous envy and jealousy you both have over me.

Me I get messaged every way I could possibly want and then some. How many messages from you did I ever accept? I am guessing none.

Keep going Dank, because any one member allowed to go on and on about a single person (me) and the tribe they lead (hubris) this is seeming to be official statements from DSL in whole, and I suppose if that is the case I might have to call them all out with more than this little stats Pnp, and I would use NAMES and SKYPE convo's and igm's and you all will look EVEN MORE foolishly like you can do nothing except play TW with your emotions, while me, I actually do have VERY few.

So if you wanna play the BLAME GAME I am up for it. But lets do this all out, you can not continually call me and MY tribe out without involving EVERYONE concerned.

And DSL can not play all stupid, one of their DUKES that was NEVER a part of basics is participating in this WAR INITIATED BY DSL, on a tribe that has done NOTHING except be their damn friend until they wanted to stab another friend in the back. MY tribe, my tiny tribe of experienced members of all levels (MOSTLY NUBS).

And that friend you tried to stab in the back DSL why don't you get them in here to so we can all go over that exact conversation that we had that made me say HELL NO dsl can not do all this lying and backstabbing.

So yes Dank, hash, whatever you think your person or persona is (BTW THEY BOTH STINK) and lets call everyone back out on the table here and let's all hear why the hell you think you have the right to go off on us or ANYTHING we do.

You make me physically ill, and that is not a lie.

DeletedUser

I'm sure dsl nobleing you had nothing to do with you restarting, of-course, why would you restart just because we noble you. It's obviously such a lie us nobleing you had anything to do with you restarting, you would have restarted even if we did nothing :icon_rolleyes:

And DSL can not play all stupid, one of their DUKES that was NEVER a part of basics is participating in this WAR INITIATED BY DSL, on a tribe that has done NOTHING except be their damn friend until they wanted to stab another friend in the back. MY tribe, my tiny tribe of experienced members of all levels (MOSTLY NUBS).

If being our friends mean supporting our war targets and planing to flank us while we're busy with rim, then we rather not have any.

And that friend you tried to stab in the back DSL why don't you get them in here to so we can all go over that exact conversation that we had that made me say HELL NO dsl can not do all this lying and backstabbing.

Your so right, we should have just let you support more of our war targets and your plans for recruiting players around us. It's not like doing any of that is backstabbing, perfectly normal things for friends to do, what was i thinking.

Hearing that made me very happy :)

DeletedUser

I said 100 times claim whatever you want with my village, some of your tribe wanted to fight about me having too many troops left, some wanted to bitch about me not fighting and some wanted to brag about their stats on me. I said I was sick one night, didn't secure a sitter and lost my troops. I do not care how you want to say it played out and count it all as your wins, yeah way to go 'big guys'.

I can say 100pct i have never gone back on an ally or broke my word in this world. I mean exactly what I say always.

You are the tribe that can do nothing but lie and backstab your way through this game, you are like astro except there is a whole 'core' of you internal munchers, I bet if you looked back on their ennobling there would be a large amount of internals that were distributed in a small group of their core, i can't be bothered with fact tho and am just guessing because that seems to be how DSL like to play.

Then when they can break a person no way else, they try and call jonny law. WAY TO GO TOUGH GUYS!!!!

DSL for the win! Who could NOT AGREE!!! They are pristine!

DeletedUser57199

This is an extreme mis-characterization of what happened. She didn't get along with Chase but others did a lot for her
Like noble her farms?

Ahh Hash don't be sad.
Sadness is not an emotion Im feeling at the moment. I'm more irratated then anything.

I didn't like the little witch when they first brought her up to me in council. I didn't recommend inviting her back but some of my council are softies. I can spot a fake a mile a way, hence my never warming up to you.
Fake.. like inviting members from =V= then insulting the person that brought them to you until she left. Then passing her off as a traitor that was working for me, getting everyone to hate her? Sound about right?
You are the fake, Chase.

Telling your tribe I minipulated her into joining DSL when infact...
You're a fool to think they're going to keep you alongside them.

You may be a part of DSL now, but you're food to them. The same players you "pushed away" won't hesitate for a second to dismiss and eat you. Those are the kind of players that are a part of DSL. They took you in because they don't want to deal with fighting you or your friends.

Enjoy being future internal food for DSL if they make it through this war.
Who was trying to minipulate who?

"Hey GS, she seemed to like you, go convince her DSL is going to noble her out" <-Sounds like you

You and true go message yourselves any way you want to but do in in private from me aightkkbai?? Otherwise it might be show as the enormous envy and jealousy you both have over me.
What did I tell you about harassment? And you continued... Now its jealous/envy whhhat hahahaha.. are you sure she's the one taking pills?

Me I get messaged every way I could possibly want and then some. How many messages from you did I ever accept? I am guessing none.
I don't ever recall messaging you about anything.. maybe when Basics and hubris merged, but OB handled that.. :icon_confused:

Keep going Dank, because any one member allowed to go on and on about a single person (me) and the tribe they lead (hubris) this is seeming to be official statements from DSL in whole, and I suppose if that is the case I might have to call them all out with more than this little stats Pnp, and I would use NAMES and SKYPE convo's and igm's and you all will look EVEN MORE foolishly like you can do nothing except play TW with your emotions, while me, I actually do have VERY few.
Blah blah blah, Dank is emotional, Chase has no emotion.. what a load of crap. My personal view on the matter gets voiced pretty loud. Anyone who ever got my blood boiled knows this.. nothing to do with you Chase, just those poor quialities you posess.

So if you wanna play the BLAME GAME I am up for it. But lets do this all out, you can not continually call me and MY tribe out without involving EVERYONE concerned.
You say that everytime we have a flame war.. but you never return fire... matter of fact where are those sweet reports of the Hubris DSL war??

Self victimizing again... "All I wanted was hugglez." :icon_twisted: You got your hugz

If I recall this rant was about you harassing Proxy.. what did you say ealier today?
I stated multiple times that I don't care about your thoughts and opinions since you merged Basics with out sharing your thoughts and opinions...

So yes Dank, hash, whatever you think your person or persona is
Dank is my name, Hash is my ign...
(BTW THEY BOTH STINK)
Yea.. I wouldn't touch it if it smelt like limons :icon_eek:

and lets call everyone back out on the table here and let's all hear why the hell you think you have the right to go off on us or ANYTHING we do.
Because when my parents left their war strictin country 20 years ago hoping to find freedom... I guess I sorta bought into that freedom of speach crap. I don't like what you do Chase, I don't like the way your tribe believes you would do anything for them, when you done everything to them.
If you where as self-less as you claim you would be right up front on the frontlines, with 1000 incomings doing everything you can to hurt your enemy so when we actually get rimmed not just cleared, you tribe would be ready...

Puke up a lung, cuz you clearly don't know how to save your breath.

DeletedUser

Attacker: The Last Hashshashin
Origin: The Ninja Terrorist (638|384) K36

Quantity: 0 0 8676 75 2856 0 275 19 0 0
Losses: 0 0 8676 23 2856 0 275 19 0 0

Defender: Dr Chase
Destination: ThunderStruck! (623|388) K36

How did that feel?

Attacker: The Last Hashshashin
Origin: The Ninja Terrorist (646|396) K36

Quantity: 0 0 7597 0 3058 0 252 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 7597 0 3058 0 252 0 0 1

Defender: Dr Chase

and that one, that was before i couldn't get a sitter. I can go on forever. Not from me personally but my tribe. Hell i think not two minutes ago one of my guys got a snipe :)

DeletedUser

Nukes are meant to die. so why show reports?? i losr nukes on 2Hard but that's what there supposed to do

Status
Not open for further replies.