Hug Lokie Merge

HorseSoldier

Yep everything I said has been proven to be the truth :p

Now for more: Hug is trying to end the world without ever warring anybody. They want any good people in other tribes to merge so they don't have to fight for anything; because they never have had to fight for anything. It's a tribe built out of merges and nothing else.

HorseSoldier

ok I'll give you that. They use caps :icon_rolleyes:

*edit: and why is it my punctuation is what you criticize? Nothing to add to the bold statements I've made? ;) hmmm

Last edited:

DeletedUser97474

wasnt trying to correct anything, I just wrote it different then u. lol:p

DeletedUser

Yep everything I said has been proven to be the truth :p

Now for more: Hug is trying to end the world without ever warring anybody. They want any good people in other tribes to merge so they don't have to fight for anything; because they never have had to fight for anything. It's a tribe built out of merges and nothing else.

Agreed.

DeletedUser100410

i want a list!

who went to HUG, what did the others did?

i am lazy today

DeletedUser

Alb you are a wealth of information.

I am curious....

What criteria dictated who got into HUG and who didn't? It clearly wasn't growth alone. Location? Country club memberships? Killer chocolate chip cookies?

What was it?

DeletedUser

i can tell you that the hot sheep account was not welcome in hug... i guess we are to aggressive for them?

DeletedUser

I hate to say it, especially since having been HUG leadership at 1 point, but i agree.

DeletedUser

lol Yours was the account I was most curious about actually. How ironic you would post.

Your stats are good. Your growth is good. I went back a few pages, didn't see barbarians.

I am left to guess you need to improve your ass kissing skills? Don't feel bad....I am not so good at that either and I have yet to find a tutorial that really helped me any. :)

Good luck. I have a strong feeling you will be better off without an invite to HUG.

DeletedUser

i refuse to kiss butt. i tell it like it is and i refused to turn on a friend, i chose not to lie about a friendship in ODA and that was apparently the deciding factor... because i wouldn't attack my buddy.

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
Just not quite good enough

basically-folks-this-is-a-12-week-long-interview.jpg

DeletedUser

i refuse to kiss butt. i tell it like it is and i refused to turn on a friend, i chose not to lie about a friendship in ODA and that was apparently the deciding factor... because i wouldn't attack my buddy.

So, HUG wanted you guys to continue the war with ODA?

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: this just seems like people are scared for whats about to come :lol:

DeletedUser95452

Alb you are a wealth of information.

:icon_wink:

I am curious....

What criteria dictated who got into HUG and who didn't? It clearly wasn't growth alone. Location? Country club memberships? Killer chocolate chip cookies?

What was it?

^ must be prolly this:

[spoil]
I will post on this just to confirm the situation.

Chris came to me and asked if there was any way to resolve the war, I suggested that LOKI had not done their alliance justice in starting a war they could not fight on their own. We agreed that the best solution would be that LOKI merged the better players into HUG, and the rest are food.

Only 1 player from the list discussed have ODA stated they do not wish HUG to recruit. This allows the other 9 players into HUG.

LOKI are not running away, they have chosen a smarter option and joined a larger tribe. It was a civil agreement.

However, no matter how you paint the stats, ODA were winning, and were becoming more organised by the day, after being caught on the hop.

Merits to LOKI for taking a swing at the waking dog, Greater merits to ODA for getting it together quick, and for barking louder and biting harder.

Hopefully the former LOKIans will have the respect to be fair in comment. I know the ODAers are very grateful for the test, and pleased with the overall result.

~Matt
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I'm just glad to see that after all their talk, as soon as Loki got into a real war they stood up and showed exactly what they are made of...

HorseSoldier

about 24 hours later this topic is missing hug replies :icon_razz:

You W50 players are witnessing everything that is wrong with this game. The truth is hugging can work if nobody has the balls to be a dissident. There has been a few worlds that have closed up too early because everyone joined the top tribe and ate food rather than warring and this one is on track to do the same...