Hug Lokie Merge

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
next up is ODA and 1984 most likely merging now. Then all that is left is little scattered tribes to be cleaned up.

DeletedUser

next up is ODA and 1984 most likely merging now. Then all that is left is little scattered tribes to be cleaned up.
Rob, take your butt-hurt sorry ass back ingame and do something. Maybe start rebuilding that 21 point vilage I catted?

Just because you decided to go all selfish and leave a tribe don't cry, try getting even.

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
Rob, take your butt-hurt sorry ass back ingame and do something. Maybe start rebuilding that 21 point vilage I catted?

Just because you decided to go all selfish and leave a tribe don't cry, try getting even.

Not really sure where my statement makes me out to be crying, just stating an opinion. My butt is not hurt over four isolated villages that you attacked from someone else's account either. Good job on that one.

DeletedUser

Well i for one will like to see how all the bickering between some now tribemates in the tribe will go...

DeletedUser

Not really sure where my statement makes me out to be crying, just stating an opinion.
An opinion thats formed recently since you decided to go a lone "fighter" and leave the tribe you decided to side in. Burning every bidge Rob.
My butt is not hurt over four isolated villages that you attacked from someone else's account either. Good job on that one.
Oh on the account you firstly attacked. Hope you rebuild those farms sharphish <3

DeletedUser

Please do, when everyone gets round to nobling you we'd like full farms.

DeletedUser

Some of the leftovers that were left out of hug form loki, are well, lets face it, more active then the ones hug invited........... meh.....

Shame the duke disbanded the tribe without even talking to the tribe.... i for one would of disagreed and wanted to stay, serveal others would of too, but that was not the case.

... meh.

DeletedUser

Some of the leftovers that were left out of hug form loki, are well, lets face it, more active then the ones hug invited........... meh.....

Shame the duke disbanded the tribe without even talking to the tribe.... i for one would of disagreed and wanted to stay, serveal others would of too, but that was not the case.

... meh.

i guess at the end of the day they had to do what was right for them, not all tribes stick togeather when the going gets tough, hopefully your find a tribe that will stick by you through thick and thin, instead of bailing on you.

DeletedUser18970

i guess at the end of the day they had to do what was right for them, not all tribes stick togeather when the going gets tough, hopefully your find a tribe that will stick by you through thick and thin, instead of bailing on you.

+1
Cov3rt speaks the truth :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i can tell you that the hot sheep account was not welcome in hug... i guess we are to aggressive for them?

**clears throat** AHEEMMM.
On topic bit... HUG = huggers, what'd you expect...?
AMMMMMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAA
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

:icon_razz: That is all.

Subwind

**clears throat** AHEEMMM.
On topic bit... HUG = huggers, what'd you expect...?
AMMMMMMMAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAA
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ.

:icon_razz: That is all.

What are you doing in our forums? I am sure you owe me a tenner....

~Matt

DeletedUser

HUG may have gained some members... but they have lost myself.

I logged on from not having internet for 5 days... and was unpleased with what I saw.

DeletedUser

I logged on from not having internet for 5 days... and was unpleased with what I saw.

inb4 we're too busy with kermit to do anything.

DeletedUser93357

You stepped down from Duking and said Trust Stinky...but you don't even talk to him before leaving?

DeletedUser

You stepped down from Duking and said Trust Stinky...but you don't even talk to him before leaving?

Chris shouldn't have done many things behind his back so why should he have informed him?

Edit: Now i see another two people left HUG o_O

Last edited by a moderator: