Hypothetical Wars

bigsam11

Well the war everyone wants to see is FRST vs BORED! but i dont think either tribe will do that yet. BORED would be more inclined to take out KND judging by location alone.
FRST having a pop at CoD would be interesting also.
Then the two super powers BORED! and FRST could square off aginst each other.

The above is speculation of course, i dont know these tribes diplomacy with one another so the above might never happen.

Question, have FRST battled any decent tribes yet? I think i can remember them battling KKND but thats about it.

DeletedUser

They wont fight this early in the game. Maybe a bit later we'll see it :D

DeletedUser

Now that would be fun, a world with no tribes for like the first 60 days of the world. And then open it up to tribes. Random battles and PA's everywhere. All communication done by skype, in game mail, and main forums.

*edit Hypothetical Settings- Just like the Hypothetical Wars, they will probably never happen. lol

I'd love to see this, then to top it off make it so you can only join 1 tribe ever...or for like the 1st year. It would prevent merging, and force you to try to pick members that will actually stick around long term instead of eating your dead and recruiting more your way up the rankings.

DeletedUser

W27 tried a variation on just that, the server put you in a tribe created by the server and you had to stay there for 3 months, period. You picked a Duke and that was that. It was a wonderful experience till they had us vote for the settings for after the 3 months, then it just played like any anyother world......:icon_redface:

With more and more varied settings coming out they may well do a world like that, it'd be interesting :)

DeletedUser

Well the war everyone wants to see is FRST vs BORED! but i dont think either tribe will do that yet. BORED would be more inclined to take out KND judging by location alone.
FRST having a pop at CoD would be interesting also.
Then the two super powers BORED! and FRST could square off aginst each other.

The above is speculation of course, i dont know these tribes diplomacy with one another so the above might never happen.

Question, have FRST battled any decent tribes yet? I think i can remember them battling KKND but thats about it.
The war i would like to see is top 5 tribes against the world, its happened before somewhere in W31 i guess :lol:

DeletedUser

so all the top 5 tribes linked to gether against tribes 6-->>
that'd be Boring!, top 5 would win that easily. in earlier worlds difference in tribal size was way lower at this stage of the game. now #1 is 9x bigger than #20. top5 against the world would be more like K cleaning than a war.

DeletedUser

so all the top 5 tribes linked to gether against tribes 6-->>
that'd be Boring!, top 5 would win that easily. in earlier worlds difference in tribal size was way lower at this stage of the game. now #1 is 9x bigger than #20. top5 against the world would be more like K cleaning than a war.
yeah, its happened before on early W31, when the top 4 tribes create an alliance against the world... kinda interesting but its a big FAIL! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser25865

a world war with a side lead by frst and another lead by bored would be intresting. but then again, ppl like to play safe n boring....

DeletedUser

I like how KND calls BORED! and FRST huggers. If you look at it.. I have less than half of both General MacLeans and SwiftCrimsons points but I still have more ODA than both of them and 0 barbnoblings compared to their like.. 200?

(My opinions does in no way represent my Tribes they forced me to add this) :(

copycat :icon_razz: I came up with that first :icon_biggrin:

And...I think the top 5 should become a family tribe and war the rest of the world :lol:

DeletedUser

copycat :icon_razz: I came up with that first :icon_biggrin:

And...I think the top 5 should become a family tribe and war the rest of the world :lol:

Naaa BORED! will be declaring on us soon enough I mean they are already fishing for spys.

DeletedUser

then i guess u guys are befriending frst so frst could strike at bored if bored fight knd?

Lol we are befriending them? I don't even think anyone in KND knows anyone in FRST lol or has talked to them. Plus why force other tribes to do the dirty work when you can let them do whatever they wish whether that is tribalhugs or tribalwars.

DeletedUser

Lol we are befriending them? I don't even think anyone in KND knows anyone in FRST lol or has talked to them. Plus why force other tribes to do the dirty work when you can let them do whatever they wish whether that is tribalhugs or tribalwars.

Dude, If I were you I would definitely be trying to get FRST to fight BORED!. Your little finger into BORED territory is probably the most obvious strategical attack that BORED has (in my humble opinion of course), it would entirely unite the two sides territories and give them an incredibly strong base to wage war in any direction.

I don't pretend to know BORED's FRST's or KND's plan, but because I like KND, I am only trying to point out the painfully obvious.

DeletedUser

Dude, If I were you I would definitely be trying to get FRST to fight BORED!. Your little finger into BORED territory is probably the most obvious strategical attack that BORED has (in my humble opinion of course), it would entirely unite the two sides territories and give them an incredibly strong base to wage war in any direction.

I don't pretend to know BORED's FRST's or KND's plan, but because I like KND, I am only trying to point out the painfully obvious.

Of course that is the obvious idea but FRST and BORED have 0 intentions on fighting each other because well they are scared of each other.

DeletedUser

Of course that is the obvious idea but FRST and BORED have 0 intentions on fighting each other because well they are scared of each other.

I thought this was hypothetical wars, not hypocritical wars.

You too don't wish to piss off bored if you're being honest, do you?

DeletedUser

Actually we have no intention of fighting Bored because other tribes might want us to. Frost makes the moves that are best for Frost, not to make you happy because you can't fight Bored alone...

If Frost ever declare on Bored (or visa-versa) it will be because it's what is best for our tribe... if Bored are so scared of fighting then you should have no trouble fighting them alone...

DeletedUser

To be honest with you both Frst and Bored! have tribes that are scheming behind the scenes to hit them.

I think Bored! and Frst have a mutual respect for each other and their players. At least I know I do in regards to Bored!.

When a war happens, which will eventually happen, it won't be before Frst has taken out others who would most definitely cease the opportunity of a war between Frst and Bored! to attack either tribe.

I play with several players from Bored! on other servers and I think it would be a great challenge and quite enjoyable when the lines are drawn in the sand :p