Interesting and funny igms

DeletedUser1089

:icon_cry: I never get hate mail! Its so unfair! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

yeah hate mails make my day ;( especially in the morning right before school. gives me something to smile about for the rest of the day ;P

DeletedUser

I've got one person near me with whom I don't know whether to be annoyed or extremely amused. he spams me with messages saying "stop attacking me", then threatens that his tribe will attack me if I continue. When i talked to his tribe leader, the guy basically said "we don't like him either, he won't be getting help from us anytime soon."

Not only that, the person offered to give me one of his accounts if stop attacking him. (hurray for idiots and blatant multi abuse:icon_rolleyes: )

DeletedUser

Subject hello
Sender shootduckT
Recipient jotun
Sent Jul 31,2006 17:53

hello are you eglambar he is my friend are you chanced your name?
This is a couple days after I took over eglambar's village with a noble...

In about an hour I'm gonna crush this guy's village.

DeletedUser1345

Storm_Tiger said:
Our tribe does not intend to go above 40 members.

Here's how not to apply...

Subject hello
Sender xxxxx
Recipient Storm_Tiger
Sent Jun 18,2006 10:22
please can i join your tribe im begging you please i realy want two

What does he want 2 of though?
you have 41 now actually

DeletedUser1089

jotun said:
This is a couple days after I took over eglambar's village with a noble...

In about an hour I'm gonna crush this guy's village.

That's great Jotun :lol: And yay! I finally got my first hate mail! It makes no sense to me whatsoever, because the guy says something about how I promised to stop attacking him after 3 attacks... but it still makes me feel special that I get hate mail now!

DeletedUser

firezen said:
you have 41 now actually

Off topic.

We'll go above and below 40 when we're having a reshuffle (RoBAC is only 1/2 the tribe), now get a life :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This guy... is absolutely hilarious. He's in a one-man tribe and has about 300 punkte.

(these are all from the same guy)
tonyrock wrote:
-->
Greetings....I'm Tank Riot,Leader of the Forestland.It has come to my attention,you attack Shellrock City.Would you care to explain why the Citizens of Shellrock City were attack?

I see...Very well.The Forestland Region has declare Battle on your Region.Your reasons for attacking my people have many Leaders in a UPROAR.I'll be here for the next 48 hours....Good Day...and Good Luck...........................................................

Greetings.I'm Tank Riot,Leader Of The Forestland.At 9:56pm,an Assualt begin on Shellrock City.The Shellrock City Councial confirmed,we were attack because of free speech.There were names in the report,of Political Figures,who abuse the're Seat of Command,which led to this event...Shellrock City is a Free trade Zones,with men,women,and Children.So when the attack occured,many fell in defeat,never expecting a attack.I don't consider that an honorable attack.People in that Beautiful City nevered hurt anyone in their Lifetime.
The Cheif of Shellrock City wishes to surive,to engage in a Showdown,with the Keyplayers...Therefore, King Garr wages a Battle on the L.P.R Region.King Garr wishes to Hire a General,with True Grit,to Lead the Battle.REAL TALK.......(signing off....One more thing,you won't be able to find King Garr,I think He/She,found a way to block the're name.)..................After the Showdown,The Brood-King Garr Alliance,will be disband.If The General wish to control his/her campign,I won't interfere,unless my services are needed.I'll cover ALL the Funds you'll need for Battle,don't forget,this is a Free Trade Zone.Your Deed will not be forgotten.

When I'm home,I play this game.When I'm at work,I play this game.When I eat,I play this game.Where EVER I go,the game is with me.If i'm sleep,Im dreaming about the game.I'm a Freakaziller.I'm ACTIVE.VERY ACTIVE.I'll be taking invites,for the next 48 hours...I'll be here.you may join,IF,this campign sound interested to you.If you're not Active,don't join the Mission....This Battle will be Remembered,as The Ancient Battle.TRUE GRIT..If you want be a Secert supporter,I'm willing to hear your terms.If you're looking for a Ally,you're wasting my time...GOOD DAY.............

I'm General Crunk,Leader of The War Region.During a meeting in the Forestland Region,it was brought to my attention,Rogue name Futzy attacked Shellrock City.Shellrock City is a Neutral Alliance.While absent for a few day,a man by the name of Tank Riot was put in Charge of The Shellrock Region.Due to his greed for power and his recklessness,The General City Councial silenced him,for his actions.
I'm now in Command. Shellrock City is a Free Trade Zone,without a Army,for many reasons.If the attacks fail to cease,the Black File will be sent to the Councial,first thing in the morning.It will be up to them,to have the final word.
Warrior to Warrior,I ment no disrespect.Nor do I have a Beef with your Alliance General,I'm just explaining the facts.I hope this situation can be resolve,too much blood have been shed already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1089

None of those messages made any sense at all to me Jotun...

DeletedUser991

Omnitank said:
None of those messages made any sense at all to me Jotun...

They didnt make any sense to him or the rest of us either :)

DeletedUser

did u know that u were 61st in ur tribe! not so high nd mighty now r ya! i don't care if u destroy everything in my village, go ahead. Nd i'm not gonna start again. Anyway, i no where ur village is in world 2, and u might be gettin' a visitor.

He's got 400 points i got 3000......

DeletedUser

Haha

Yeah, you suck for being 61st in a tribe of nearly 800

DeletedUser1089

Hate how some people carry over grudges from world 1 to world 2... attacks aren't personal most of the time anyway.

DeletedUser

Eunix vs Zajjko

Eunix wrote:
-->

You can tell your Baron that his word do not hold honor. Previously I left F.W. not because of the attacks but because of the lack of communications at the time. The attack from T/W continued which is where the problem is form me

Eunix

Zajjko wrote:
-->

I don't know if my Baron has informed you, but I feel it is only fair that the information comes from me aswell:

"Either You can Mail Him , or I can.

Let him know when the war started F.W had 45 Villages on k46 - They have 17 Left. Of those 17 4 Are being Farmed by me alone. BY the weekend the Village of their leader Deathray will become Mine. They cant stop it as we have allready smashed their armies.

Let him know you will not stop until he is purely a farm with No chance to rebuild. He has only 3 Options to Stop the Attacks from You & T/W Entirely.

1) Quit the Game
2) Settings -> Restart
3) Quit F.W (an option about 20 of those villages have taken)

Other than that he can get used to T/W dropping in like hes running a cheap whorehouse."

Please pardon my barons blunt use of words, he gets carried away so easily.

Regards
Zajjko

Eunix wrote:
-->
Its sall in the game!

Lets have some fun!

Eunix Treel

Zajjko wrote:
-->
Dear Eunix,
May I adress you by your nick?
I feel the time has come for this conversation to be less formal.

I thank you for the clarification!

I don't feel I should be accused of setting an attitude/policy for my tribe, from the fact that I choose to express myself correctly and with clarity. If you feel that I have come across with a sense of authority, let that stand for your perception, instead of fantisizing my mails to be a declaration of continued hostility for my entire tribe.

Why should I come crying to you if and when the tables have turned?
In my book, this still is a game and like all games, I tend to quit if my sense of fun is sucked out of it, on the contrary to writing pleading mails and harsh accusations/declarations to a tribesman I am at war with.

Best regards
Zajjko

Eunix wrote:
-->

The framework of the game was quite clear, however the framework (gameplay) of an individual tribe or person is only established by how they play the game and interact with other players. Lets call it inter-game relationships!

You may not speak for your entire tribe, but you did speak with a sense of authority and your words were in line with the attituds of other players who have been attacking me and others.

Yes, I can be held responsible, but let me put it a better way....Do not come crying when the tables get turned and you begin to receive a taste of your own medicine 10 fold.

Zajjko wrote:
-->
Dear sir,

I fail to comprehend a few statements in your last reply, please bare with me:

1. I was under the impression that the frame set for the game was quite clear, well and good before my mail reached you, I might have been wrong.

2. I was not aware that I have the right to place a general statement of the tribe? From my point of view, this is the responsibility and right of a Baron and as you can see, I am not of that standing within our tribe. My statement was meerely in respects to my own troops and actions, if my tribe chooses to stand by me and recommence their attacks aswell, so be it.

3. How can you _not_ be held responsible for any reactions an action taken by you("a$$ whippin that _I_ am about to put on you"), has?

Best regards
Zajjko

Eunix wrote:
-->
In regards to your previous message:

My previous message with not a speech of self pitty by any stretch of the imagination however I do want to thank you for establishing a framework for me to work within for this game.

Gaming should be a fun experience but the actions that have occured over the past few weeks is a little bit over the top.

Since you have defined a state of continous attacks on behalf of your entire tribe, I do not hesitate in say that I will can not be held responsible for the a$$ whippin that I am about to put on you

Sincerely,
Eunix Treel

Zajjko wrote:
-->
Dear sir,

I must ask you to be so kind as to refrain from speeches of self-pity when refering to the "game experience". Not only can I not be held responsible for your tribes attitude when it comes to standing up for one another, I cannot be held responsible for you not spending your warm-up time sensibly by creating enough resources to maintain a useful army.

You can be rest assured that attacks will be continous and frequent since this, as far as I've heard, is the aim of the game.

Yours sincerily
Zajjko
Proud member of the loyal tribe T/W

Eunix wrote:
-->
Can you please back off. This is getting rediculous. How can anyone learn to play this game if they are continiously under attack?

Eunix

-----------------------------------------------------

He has quit/restarted now ; )

DeletedUser

Fair f**king play to this guy!

-----------------------------

Subject Ah well. No whining.
Sender ****
Recipient Storm_Tiger
Sent Aug 09,2006 15:01
Hope my villages suit you well. /salute

No whining, I want to go out with dignity. Much rather lose them to you as you seem like a 'nice' guy even though you absolutely slaughtered me. :p

DeletedUser

sender:xxxxx
recipient: bobett

OIH LISTERN I NO ITS A GAME YEH BUT WEN I FIND OUT WHO U R IM GNA SMASH UR FACE IN INIT U LITTLE DICKED WHY U CHATIN SHIT I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU AND WHERE YOUR FROM AND I WILL KOME FOR U U LITTLE PRIK WATCH IM A BIG BOI BLOOOD DNT TRY CHAT SHITTTTTT................... W A T C H ..... U R ........ B A C K .... A L W A Y S ....!!!!!!!!!!111

my first death threat, I'm so proud :icon_biggrin:
(and all i did was take over his village, seems like a slight overreaction)

DeletedUser1089

Imagine how funny it would be if someone went to the police on a death threat in game and the person actually got arrested...

DeletedUser

Omnitank said:
Imagine how funny it would be if someone went to the police on a death threat in game and the person actually got arrested...

you just gave me an idea.....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser833

Oh god bobett, that was hilarious when that happened! :lol: