Interesting and funny igms

DeletedUser

Lol that was a funny one. Trying to scare someone that you have a friend in RoBAC :)

DeletedUser

yeah, i delete all the meessages i written something bad, even if it is not a bad but i can cause problems, all the other i keep.

DeletedUser1185

aww Flex made a new friend :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

:axemen: :axemen: :axemen: :axemen: <---Theese?:icon_redface: :lol:

DeletedUser1891

so many pretty stars:icon_wink:

i want your kind of hate mail

DeletedUser

yes, my last one is great, hate mail is great when you receive it..

DeletedUser

Someone wrote:
-->
As long as my dignity,my hope and my courage is intact i shall never trully lose no matter how many times you shall attack.

josemouriniho wrote:
-->
Look at your reports.

Someone wrote:
-->
Please stop atacking me

DeletedUser

:eek:uh, i found this one, this message is VERY old, i think that is my first village also, that is my first 20 messages :lol: :

Anonymous wrote:
-->
Hello, could i ask you, what is that in my rally point with the axemen picture?
it ssays that it is comming from you and your name and time in: 2 hours and smthn...

Regards
Anonymous

Flex_HQ wrote:
-->
Oh, that?
That is an attack i sent on your village. I think i need a new farm.

Anonymous wrote:
-->
Oh.. Sad to hear that, well, can you cancel the attack?
I would really really like it, and could i join VP for now?
i am more than 500 points...

Flex_HQ wrote:
-->
I can cancel the attack but i wont, i need a farm, and about VP, i cant send you an invite since i myself arent a baron, and anyway, VP doesnt harbor players.

Anonymous wrote:
-->
Oh... so.. will you please please please pleasepleaseplesasepleasepleasepeleaseplesaseplease cancel the attack?
I also can pay a tribute..

Flex_HQ wrote:
-->
No tribute, you better restart and then you wont be under attack, and if you will be lucky you will grow big, and what maters most of all, you will already have experience.

Anonymous wrote:
-->
Well, ok, nice to meet you, i shal abandon my village, and start a new one. Have fun and good luck with the game.

Regards
Anonymous

Flex_HQ wrote:
-->
Good luck to you to, i will send resources and a bit of support to your new village, sorry but business is business. Would be nice if next time you joined VP or maybe even a tribe i start.

Regards
TMT

______________________________________-
the end. he is inactive now also.
i saved it in a txt on my comp :lol:

Edit: well, it is actually not very funny, but i posted it asn an unusual message.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1082

That guy has some serious problems, read these:

Subject ok
Sender bloodyupblade
Recipient Emperor Talon Svarog
Sent Sep 09,2006 04:27
1500 men will be at your headquarters i tminus 13 hours via glicth they'll be there in five minutes yes i cheated for my men but im going to pound you and anyone who interfears but your loss to bad you dont pay attention to warnings. and if you want to destroy me ill make another account and do the same thing. bu bye
corp.matt birch

Reply forward Delete
Subject how dare you
Sender bloodyupblade
Sent Sep 09,2006 15:17
how dare you attack a us marine three days before deployment i kuait

Reply forward Delete
Subject Re(2): ha
Sender bloodyupblade
Sent Sep 09,2006 15:18
dont have enough guts to reply little boy

Subject hey its me again
Sender bloodyupblade
Sent Sep 09,2006 23:12
your not going to be succesful because my tribes support is here along with most of wu so come on down because meikko said we were going to deal with you after we defend my village. your not going to beat me with scouts. i know thats what your sending cause i talked to meikko while you were lying your butt off about talking to her thakyou for your contribution of land to the brotherhood get ready to start over because not olny do i have support your troops will be weakened because this account olny has 200 pts and you have in the thousands.so your men will be 80% weaker attacking a noob. again thanks for your village ill have to rename it because that the stupidest name for a village ever.:)

Subject Re(2): how dare you
Sender bloodyupblade
Sent Sep 10,2006 06:16
boy you have no respect for a man fighting so your children can live in a safer world i hope you rott in hell you need to think twice about what you say boy because i have no tolerance for young kids like you who have no respect anif you dont shutup ill do it for you just give me age.loc.cit.ill come i get to fly free on us airplanes just tell me ill put a 9mm in your mout and pull the trigger just like i have to iraqi militants. your all talk ingrate.

Subject punk
Sender bloodyupblade
Sent Sep 10,2006 06:18
youre just a punk meikko tells me

Subject missed the point
Sender bloodyupblade
Sent Sep 10,2006 06:24
you are massivly ungreatful for my sirvice to you im not tring to act better just more experinced and diciplined ive been on 4 tours you loose your soul after 2 dont think i wont come down to where you live im about to lose my temper cause of your dissrespect

This is in World 2. He's sure intensely focused on an online game for a marine.

DeletedUser

I didnt got this mail but its still funny:

---------------------------------------------------------
Subject NAP
Sender xxxxxxx
Recipient Draugliun
Sent Sep 10,2006 01:01

one of your members megaman or somthing is attacking me and im sorta weak right now because i got my second village and hes planing on attacking me and taking the shire so could we have a nap
---------------------------------------------------------

DeletedUser

Subject ok
Sender bloodyupblade
1500 men will be at your headquarters i tminus 13 hours via glicth they'll be there in five minutes yes i cheated for my men but im going to pound you and anyone who interfears but your loss to bad you dont pay attention to warnings. and if you want to destroy me ill make another account and do the same thing. bu bye
corp.matt birch

Reply forward Delete
Subject how dare you
Sender bloodyupblade

Reply forward Delete
Sender bloodyupblade

Subject hey its me again
Sender bloodyupblade
your not going to be succesful because my tribes support is here along with most of wu so come on down because meikko said we were going to deal with you after we defend my village. your not going to beat me with scouts. i know thats what your sending cause i talked to meikko while you were lying your butt off about talking to her thakyou for your contribution of land to the brotherhood get ready to start over because not olny do i have support your troops will be weakened because this account olny has 200 pts and you have in the thousands.so your men will be 80% weaker attacking a noob. again thanks for your village ill have to rename it because that the stupidest name for a village ever.:)

Sender bloodyupblade
boy you have no respect for a man fighting so your children can live in a safer world i hope you rott in hell you need to think twice about what you say boy because i have no tolerance for young kids like you who have no respect anif you dont shutup ill do it for you just give me age.loc.cit.ill come i get to fly free on us airplanes just tell me ill put a 9mm in your mout and pull the trigger just like i have to iraqi militants. your all talk ingrate.

Subject punk
Sender bloodyupblade

Subject missed the point
Sender bloodyupblade
you are massivly ungreatful for my sirvice to you im not tring to act better just more experinced and diciplined ive been on 4 tours you loose your soul after 2 dont think i wont come down to where you live im about to lose my temper cause of your dissrespect

When he's out in the gulf is he an aqua-marine? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Subject Re(2): hey man
Sender ReNaTiNhU
Recipient Matteo
Sent Sep 12,2006 03:31
...idiot

Matteo wrote:
-->
Follow these and i wont attack you.

First, go to Settings, secondly, go to Start over, and follow any instructions. This will stop all attacks forever.

His village became mine shortly after :icon_twisted: Remember kids, be nice to your elders :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2119

i love this one

Subject u f*cking wanker!!!
Sender marklongy
Recipient terrafutan
Sent Sep 09,2006 13:29

u f*cking wanker!!!

DeletedUser1546

I told him that he had captured my heart and my imagination, and that his village was safe from me.

He never read it, because he was busy getting nobled by another player.

:villagers:

:icon_cry: :icon_cry:

May the monkeys rest in pieces. You have my salute for being humane to monkeys.

(P.S. Does the word "humane" has anything to do with "human"? Can it even be used with animals?:icon_confused: )

DeletedUser68

Subject ok
Sender bloodyupblade
corp.matt birch

Reply forward Delete
Subject how dare you
Sender bloodyupblade

Reply forward Delete
Sender bloodyupblade

Subject hey its me again
Sender bloodyupblade

Sender bloodyupblade

Subject punk
Sender bloodyupblade

Subject missed the point
Sender bloodyupblade

cool another soldier i allways like poeple saying stuff like "have you got no respect for poeple saving the world for your kids" what a bullshit, my kids won't die if i won't go to the front( ok maybe of hunger but that's it)

DeletedUser270

Lol why dont i get any hate mail, all i get is silent people that isisnt on sending attacks that do more damage to themselves than to me :icon_twisted: :icon_cry:

DeletedUser74

I've gotten fear mail....I'm too *edited* nice! you can call me buddah the merciful...