Interesting and funny igms

DeletedUser

I still can't translate that message. :\

As of yet, I still haven't received a single hate mail. I'm disappointed in myself.

DeletedUser

Here's one I like...

Subject suport orr attack
Sender HIM
Recipient ME
Sent xxx

is it a suport or attack

(it's an attack of course.... surely the little crossed swords and the axe symbol tells him that. Unless of course he's never been attacked before. Lucky blighter.)

DeletedUser1089

Subject Re(2): Stop it!
Sender lord_castellan
Recipient Omnitank
Sent Aug 23,2006 23:27
FUN?!? Omg... This is mad and so are you... you really are enjoying this arnt you...

This is actually from a string of things he said begging me to not attack him and things about the incoming attack. He sent messages individually instead of replying, so it's not the full string. Then it would be half of the page anyway though. Just so you guys know what he's talking about, he kept asking me what my troops were and he said such a big player attacking him was stupid, and I said I was having fun doing it.

DeletedUser1802

First message regarding an attack! I feel so proud! :icon_biggrin:

Subject attack
Sender **********
Recipient Darkvinyl
Sent Aug 27,2006 17:17
why did u attack me?!? huh?!?!?!? why?!?!?!?!

DeletedUser

Omnitank said:
Imagine how funny it would be if someone went to the police on a death threat in game and the person actually got arrested...

It is actually possible, in most country, it is taken very seriously

DeletedUser1546

There is a blurry line between drunk guy cussing and death threat...

DeletedUser

nightblue said:
There is a blurry line between drunk guy cussing and death threat...

if he was drunk, then he's always drunk. I messaged him later, and the reply was basically the same. and I think threatening to find where I live and bash my head in is slightly threatening

DeletedUser1546

bobett said:
if he was drunk, then he's always drunk. I messaged him later, and the reply was basically the same. and I think threatening to find where I live and bash my head in is slightly threatening

Sheesh. That's a different matter.
Now death threats over a game... wait, a free game... a browser-based free game that allows you to start over at almost any time.
Holy cow. What's wrong with people :|

DeletedUser

It's the time, energy and thinking that is lost. We all want to win, and being crushed by a MASSIVE FOE is no fun! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Sheesh. That's a different matter.
Now death threats over a game... wait, a free game... a browser-based free game that allows you to start over at almost any time.
Holy cow. What's wrong with people :|

Yeah but if all his axemen showed up at my door, i wouldn't be able to start over IRL.

DeletedUser

Subject dont attack me please!
Sender master of war
Recipient AppleCider
Sent Aug 30,2006 21:02

please dont attack me plz!
and now for some dead monkeys!

<(+_+)> <(+_+)> <(+_+)> <(+_+)> <(+_+)> <(+_+)> <(+_+)> <(+_+)>

DeletedUser

I'll need to remember to use that^ next time I'm attacked. That's great:lol:

edit: of course, when I say "next time", its more like "the first time", because nobody's ever been brave enough to send anything more than scouts at me :(

DeletedUser1280

Subject: ok
Sender xxxxxxxxxx
Recipient TW.Gandalf
Sent Sep 03,2006 00:03

How are things? Best not to fling any cats or rams at this villa for it is being handed over to (edited for security reasons)... my guess is that he will not appreciate any damage.

Also, please speak with covert about this situation, for your tribey, yyyyyyy something, is a bit off the wall and upset.

Peace bud and all the best...

TW.Gandalf wrote:
-->
Well, crap, I got these reclamation project orders from the department of urban renewal. All signed and everything. Looks official to me. Your village has been designated for razing, and a new set of high priced condos are going up in it's place. Unfortunately, the current residents have to be relocated.

You'll need to talk to my supervisor about all of this.

Gandalf
Project lead
"TW urban renewal - for a brighter tomorrow"

xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
-->
That is pretty funny, thanks for the laugh bud... have a good one.
------------------------------------------------------------------

This all started when the sender ninja nobled one of my mate's (designated as yyyyyyy above) villages he had wittled down to 11% loyalty. My mate asked for help, so I've launched an attack, and the mail above is the result.

I also edited out the 4th party's name he's claiming to be handing his village over to. The player in question may not appreciate having his name dragged into this, as I doubt he even knows this guy exists.

DeletedUser1546

Ohh i like the dead monkies... What did you do to that person who loves monkies so much?
Be careful, or soon you'll have animal rights people waving signs at your doorsteps :)

DeletedUser831

Ohh i like the dead monkies... What did you do to that person who loves monkies so much?
Be careful, or soon you'll have animal rights people waving signs at your doorsteps :)

Counter them by calling in the doorstep rights people.

DeletedUser

lol that last ones great... Ahh tribal wars is so much fun. People need to stop complaining about being attacked. It's a war game after all and it's fun to fend of 7-30 attacks a day for a month. I mean that takes effort. Too bad in the end they got the best of me... took a bloody whole month for'em though, I guess you RoBac guys don't get all that much of a challenge since your all in the same tribe or allied with the other tops. I once got cussed out by a guy because me and a friend of mine took out his village. It was hilarious! He said he was gonna quit but I checked him yesterday and he's actually getting back to where he was... Sry I can't post the convo... I tend to delete all my messages after the first couple of days.

DeletedUser

I told him that he had captured my heart and my imagination, and that his village was safe from me.

He never read it, because he was busy getting nobled by another player.

:villagers:

DeletedUser

Anonymous wrote:
--> Pls stp attking me

Flex_HQ wrote:
If you ask me nicely i may stop attacking. And check grammar to.

Anonymous wrote:
-->
pls stp attking me Sir lon Flex_HQ

Flex_HQ wrote:
-->
i cant. business is business.

Anonymous wrote:
-->
plsp plspl spl spl splplpl pls

Flex_HQ wrote:
-->
Stop that, i will attack you and i want your village, it is juicy and has many juice

Anonymous wrote:
-->
PLs Stp attking m.e i will snd the whlo tribalcouncil of wars on yuo. !!!

Flex_HQ wrote:
-->
Yeah, sure, go to setting --> restart over
and dont forget to put a tablo on your village that you gave it to me. Hehe.

Anonymous wrote:
-->
## ######

thats it. i didint take his village because i myself am low on points...

DeletedUser

now this is a new one, i think this is my best one, it was from my village n1.:

it has many bad words which i will do as this *****.

Subject Re(7): Hello, I would....
Sender Anonymous
Recipient Flex_HQ

Anonymous wrote:
-->
Hello, can you seace your armys coming on me, i know you want my village but i would really appreciate if you would stop the attacks.

Regards
Anonymous

Flex_HQ wrote:
-->
Sure, but just only for an hour, i like attacking you, if you speak longer, then you village will be longer alive. After that i take it. This game is called Tribal Wars, an di intend to play it like it is meant to play.

Anonymous wrote:
-->
Oh yeah?!!
well i got a friend near buy and he is from ROBAC and he will kick you *** if you dont stop all the attack s in 1 minit you ****** ****** ******, and after that when i grow iwill kick you *** you son of a **** and then i will send you to **** and **** your mommy right away you SOB and ****** and you ****. Now back of or i will kick your **** right NOW.

Flex_HQ wrote:
--->
ye?
dont make me laugh. xD.

Anonymous wrote:
-->
YEA > I WILL ASK MY FRIEND ROBAC PLAYER TO DESTROY YOU AND HE WILL KICK YOU *** AND I WILL DO THE SAME> BACK OF YOU SOB>

Flex_HQ wrote:
-->
And what is that RoBaC player?
First prove me you have a friend like that then i will stop. Hehe.

Anonymous wrote:
-->
Oh; Your enjoyng that arent you you SON OF A ****.

Flex_HQ wrote:
-->
why?
of course i am enjoyng this. I am making fun of a clown and i am taking a clown village.

Anonymous wrote:
-->
He has sent me support and you will never get me dead. i got more than 600 HEAVY CAVALARY in my village and you wont take me down. NEVER. So dont even try to.

Flex_HQ wrote:
-->
sure, now you scared me, have a bottle of beer and go sleep. I will take care of your village and your friend's troops.

Anonymous wrote:
-->
Plz dont send scouts again plz plz plz....

Flex_HQ wrote:
-->
atleast you wright plz than pls. That is better that it was..
Well, you got only 42 spears, 2 swords, 0 axes, and villagers.
Well, a mighty support army. I shal send my Army.

Subject : YOU WILL PAY FOR Y
Sender Anonymous
Recipient Flex_HQ

Anonymous wrote:
-->
You will pay for that you *** **** ****** and i will kill you. Stop the talks i restarted, 5 days you wont attack me but i promiss you i will risse and kill yuou. **** ***.!!

.................................:'''':
.................................::::
YOOU ARE :,****** ,*** ,**** ,***, ****** ***** ****, *** ** ****.
and for the desert;

Regards
From an Well organized army and i will repay to you, you *** ** * *****

Flex_HQ wrote:
-->
Sure, se you later kidde.

Next time i wont take your village caus eit is far, and an advise, dont use the thing that you have big player as a friend, it never works. Heheh.

Last edited by a moderator: