Introducing Tools

DeletedUser80269

so basically tools is the exact same tribe... just the big and best players going to escape, landonashlea is in his own tribe and the leadership is different?

DeletedUser103379

so basically tools is the exact same tribe... just the big and best players going to escape, landonashlea is in his own tribe and the leadership is different?

In my opinion, yes, they are the same thing.

DeletedUser80269

yeah thats what it looks like to me as well... an interesting tactc... trying to disband, create a new tribe that is almost entirely the same and expect a different outcome... im smelling a slaughter in the air?

Swans1981

Doesn't look like the exact same tribe to me, a lot less members for one which must be a good thing since half of them were useless

DeletedUser80269

you're right it is a lot less members which is a step in the right direction... and some of those members are really good... but they lost a few of their better players (Vtsuperboi and OMGitsshroom both in Escape now) and Landonashlea who is now in his own tribe... im not saying they will be bad by any means... but basically they are the same tribe just with fewer people doing the same thing (trying to avoid having to fight escape or valour)

DeletedUser103379

War refugee's disbanding to create a new tribe. They still seem like war refugees. We'll see where their talks with us get them.

Swans1981

you're right it is a lot less members which is a step in the right direction... and some of those members are really good... but they lost a few of their better players (Vtsuperboi and OMGitsshroom both in Escape now) and Landonashlea who is now in his own tribe... im not saying they will be bad by any means... but basically they are the same tribe just with fewer people doing the same thing (trying to avoid having to fight escape or valour)

Id rather have a bunch of above average players on my side who are much more loyal to me, than a few very good players who jump ship at the first sign of trouble. :axemen:

DeletedUser

Another tribe that has made it into the top 20 through mass recruiting, thats pathetic. We should all know by now the only two tribes that will survive for more then 5 months are Valour and aliveL (ex Look!), they both dominate their respectable continents, I for one, am in aliveL, not trying to gloat, but we are probably the most promising tribe there is. TROLLOLOL at your thread.

DeletedUser81336

Who are Tools?
Some members of Tools look like this...actually its just one, and she is mine so don't worry about who it is
[spoil]
189669_1778004727625_1164570103_31911349_202720_n.jpg

[/spoil]

Dear god I hope not.
I'm not sure which one your members look like but they are both equally unattractive.
The girl on the left looks like she might be mentally handicapped, that or trying to contain ungodly flatulence, not to mention the awkward shape of her nose.
The thing on the left looks like a possible transvestite who forgot to have his legs recreated when the doctor did the rest of his body. Those legs and feet are enough to give a man ED.

If you're not trolling I suggest using slightly more attractive people., try something along these lines...
[SPOIL]
CatalinaOtalvaro_7-e1324530131412.jpeg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dear god I hope not.
I'm not sure which one your members look like but they are both equally unattractive.
The girl on the left looks like she might be mentally handicapped, that or trying to contain ungodly flatulence, not to mention the awkward shape of her nose.
The thing on the left looks like a possible transvestite who forgot to have his legs recreated when the doctor did the rest of his body. Those legs and feet are enough to give a man ED.

If you're not trolling I suggest using slightly more attractive people., try something along these lines...
[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

+1Oscar

DeletedUser18543

I usually try not to feed trolls or talk to retards but; the break, I'm waiting on my video to upload, and I am listening to Hopsin so...

How are we basically the same tribe? We have way less players, different leadership, and have/had several new players. That's like saying, if 100 people go into a warzone, 90 die, 10 come back, that 10 is basically the same as the original 100. Lolwut? No...

Trying to avoid a fight with escape/valour? No, just trying to be ass-raped because our leadership sucked under WEST and most of the members weren't even participating. What is the problem with that? Also, even in WEST we were attacking Escape. So, where did you get the idea we were ever trying to avoid a war with Escape? Wasn't WEST the one that declared?

Stop assuming shit because it makes you look stupid.

Another tribe that has made it into the top 20 through mass recruiting, thats pathetic. We should all know by now the only two tribes that will survive for more then 5 months are Valour and aliveL (ex Look!), they both dominate their respectable continents, I for one, am in aliveL, not trying to gloat, but we are probably the most promising tribe there is. TROLLOLOL at your thread.

Yes, because we all know having ~30members is a sure sign of mass-recruitment:icon_rolleyes:. Lol, because Arcane and Escape have so much competition to be going against them in 5 months...pretty sure neither Escape nor Valour want to fight so early in the world. And if you think in a month or, if they do decide to war, that the war would take less than a month...:icon_rolleyes:

"I for one, am in aliveL, not trying to gloat, but we are probably the most promising tribe there is"
I really don't even know why I am replying to trolls...damn boredom :(

Dear god I hope not.

[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

:icon_neutral: >mfw I can't decide whether I should take pity on you because there is a high possibility, from reading this, that you are either retarded or stupid. No where in your lame critique did you say it was your opinion. Therefore, I can only assume you are dumb enough to believe that everyone sees things the same way you do. Some people will find one of them attractive, some people will find both attractive, some will find none.

I'm done, I shouldn't have even came here. But whatever.

DeletedUser

Your arrogance is unbareable
P.s-just changed my name im still john.boy just this is my most recent ign

I usually try not to feed trolls or talk to retards but; the break, I'm waiting on my video to upload, and I am listening to Hopsin so...

How are we basically the same tribe? We have way less players, different leadership, and have/had several new players. That's like saying, if 100 people go into a warzone, 90 die, 10 come back, that 10 is basically the same as the original 100. Lolwut? No...

Trying to avoid a fight with escape/valour? No, just trying to be ass-raped because our leadership sucked under WEST and most of the members weren't even participating. What is the problem with that? Also, even in WEST we were attacking Escape. So, where did you get the idea we were ever trying to avoid a war with Escape? Wasn't WEST the one that declared?

Stop assuming shit because it makes you look stupid.

Yes, because we all know having ~30members is a sure sign of mass-recruitment:icon_rolleyes:. Lol, because Arcane and Escape have so much competition to be going against them in 5 months...pretty sure neither Escape nor Valour want to fight so early in the world. And if you think in a month or, if they do decide to war, that the war would take less than a month...:icon_rolleyes:

"I for one, am in aliveL, not trying to gloat, but we are probably the most promising tribe there is"
I really don't even know why I am replying to trolls...damn boredom :(

:icon_neutral: >mfw I can't decide whether I should take pity on you because there is a high possibility, from reading this, that you are either retarded or stupid. No where in your lame critique did you say it was your opinion. Therefore, I can only assume you are dumb enough to believe that everyone sees things the same way you do. Some people will find one of them attractive, some people will find both attractive, some will find none.

I'm done, I shouldn't have even came here. But whatever.

DeletedUser

A tribe with 10 members cannot win the world.

There is absolutely no room for mistakes on anyone's part. It also requires pretty-much everyone to have coplayers, because night sitting means no support.

The tribe may seem promising for ownership of K46, but that's as far as it goes.

As for tools, we'll see better in the coming weeks how they'll shape up.

DeletedUser

Everyone does have co-players, as for tools, I would say they look promising but have heard they almost begged for diplomacy with Valour which has lowered my opinion of them.

DeletedUser103379

So you are not trying to avoid a war with Escape? Interesting.

Swans1981

Would be a lot more interesting but I dont think the members inside K53 stand a chance without being extremely stacked. And even then the capability of the players comes into question..

DeletedUser103379

They have a bunch of tribe hoppers if it's not completely obvious. The same day half of WEST left to form Tool, half of those Tool players applied for recruitment for Escape. And still are...

My opinion of Tools. The same exact tribe, just without the little players to play the role of meat shield for the larger players.