Introducing Tools

Swans1981

It would seem from that you stated that you will. Them being the same tribe afterall, but weaker (since you have some of their best players). I also don't see it being a difficult war by what you say since it seems there are many disloyal members at your fingertips to manipulate and play with. Should be interesting anyway..

DeletedUser103379

It would seem from that you stated that you will. Them being the same tribe afterall, but weaker (since you have some of their best players). I also don't see it being a difficult war by what you say since it seems there are many disloyal members at your fingertips to manipulate and play with. Should be interesting anyway..

It's without a doubt, a serious option. But we haven't had a chance to just free expand since the world started, might give that to our members for a bit...but not too long, don't want them getting lazy:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

We currently have no diplomacy with any tribe, nor are we actively seeking it. Regarding the 'war' with Escape, the foundations of the tribe are all players that disagreed with it. We saw this 'war' as stupid and to be plain leading us to our death. The leadership of Tools will strive not to continue this war and while not seeking diplomacy we do appreciate any hospitality escape offers. That sorted, I don't think we are yet worthy of war with escape.

-Matt
Leadership of Tools

Last edited by a moderator:

Swans1981

Did you really just say that.

Sounds like you've lost already, nice :\

DeletedUser

Tools are a ton of TOOLS!bahahaha! Trollin 4 lyfe.
But seriously, tools you guys are going to die against Escape, theres no use in even fighting back, just send your trains out to the rim, thats where they're going to put you anyways

DeletedUser

Tools are a ton of TOOLS!bahahaha! Trollin 4 lyfe.
But seriously, tools you guys are going to die against Escape, theres no use in even fighting back, just send your trains out to the rim, thats where they're going to put you anyways

They have trains? :?

DeletedUser18543

Yes, yes you can.
Pics first though! lmao

Then we can be allies

this is me [spoil]
82%20Babelicious%20Latina.jpg
[/spoil]

Rebel2society101

Then we can be allies

this is me [spoil]
82%20Babelicious%20Latina.jpg
[/spoil]

Ayeeee mama meya!

There are so many things I would do to that belly button... you don't even know.
EDIT: It must be cold in the room your in, you know what I'm talking about.

DeletedUser18543

Ayeeee mama meya!

There are so many things I would do to that belly button... you don't even know.
EDIT: It must be cold in the room your in, you know what I'm talking about.

It wouldn't be so cold if you were there to cuddle with me <3