Its true what they say....

DeletedUser

You can never stay away from TW for long. Even if you quit, you always have to come back just to say hi to a few good comrades.

Hello World 21... Its funny. So many old friends seem to have left the world, but even so, I just dropped in to say hi. By all means, call this post spam, cuz it is. I wonder if anyone is going to even notice... but thats not the point. Its like coming back to visit the grave of a loved one, because god knows I loved W21.

Btw, I still hate mods, so %^$# you ;)

wow, im surprised i still know bbcodes

DeletedUser

I'm a current W21 player. Were you by any chance in Moo?

DeletedUser

I remember Moo... no i was not.

I was in SRWS, haha they don't even exist anymore. Moo wasn't that high up the charts when i left.

DeletedUser

last time i checked SRWS/TESB were winning, so you should take there advise on this game or are you just arragant?

DeletedUser

Valonsire! That's like... MONTHS ago! Contact me ingame, because you're going to play an account in SRWS/TESB. ;D

Hahaha, there has been a true influx of old SRWS players this week...

DeletedUser

Not another merging mudslinging contest, right...? *sigh*

Let's just stay civil here and leave the subject.

DeletedUser

Me and bicky are taking over this ship full of muffins, TESB have been without a merge in hmmmm, a while, thats a record. Who's next boss? [/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

Get your proper Richard the Warlock signature back.

<3 Hai Valon.

DeletedUser

Everyone has Richard avatars these days. >.<

Ark Angel even has the same Avatar as you Bwah!

chaia

Valonsire, i remember arguing with you, ALOT hehe.

Welcome back

GoK

DeletedUser

Whoa whoa whoa... slow down everyone. I didn't expect so many people to show up :icon_razz:

First off, SRWS was the bomb. Merging or not, we owned. Haters are you biggest fans, and they definitely were ours. Haha but we didn't have as many fans as 47ron did XD... I wonder how they are doing...

Second off, I'm not planning on joining TW again for a while, at least a good two months, with school and all. Over the summer I might think of wasting my life on this god-forsaken game again, but until then, I can't :icon_cry: I truly just came by to say hi.

hi.

Its a pretty messed up feeling actually... These forums seem so peaceful compared to how they were when I was here. Bombs burst and shrapnel insults were being sprayed everywhere...

Oh GoK... Where's KAFA? I wana beat him down again :icon_twisted:

chaia

Yes, these forums are plain crap nowadays. I have to go to W23 for my daily arguement.

Kafa is still around ;)

47RON are still around too :D