Its true what they say....

DeletedUser

Im sandy's slave, yes, and I saw her whipping Daethon. She is the mastuh.

DeletedUser

Long time, no see Valon, how you been lately?

to be fair, im pretty sure that it was mostly my doing that the world hated 47Ron. I remember our arguments fondly.... I still have that signature XD

I remeber that as well actually, i tended to join in the arguments as well, fun times. :)

DeletedUser

Bodine left because of being falsely accused of things he, of course, didn't do. Of course, his occasional lack of friendlyness towards non-SRWSers led him to that end, but he never deserved it.

The guy is a slimeball an illogical timebomb hanging around to rip any shred of decency he may have apart.

Ive met him on numerous worlds now, 1 he got into the tribe to try and tear it apart, on another he offered to coplay me and never showed up and i wont even mention the numerous worlds hes started and left within the first few weeks.

There is no reliablility in that guy at all.

It was Edgey and Ip, your long standing allies that started on the decline of BB and in my eyes he deserved everything he got.

DeletedUser

Mhmm. Everyone has his own opinion. Obviously anyone who ever played w21 and was not in SRWS doesn't like him.

DeletedUser

Jeckyl, don't start ranting about BB here. No need for it in this thread, this thread is just Val popping back to say hi, not for you lot to have another argument.

DeletedUser

W21 is bad arguments personified. Learn to live with it. :)

DeletedUser

Someone liven up our threads. Someone declare war, please?

DeletedUser

true, but its others people faults when they act like they know about things they don't. I don't think anyone else other than SRWS people can judge BB. When he was in the game, he put on his poker face, thats that. People who can't see that need eye surgery.

DeletedUser

Yet its so worth it, because it comes with insight, wisdom, and will prevent you from making yourself look like a dumbass ever again.

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone else other than SRWS people can judge BB.

Completely disagree with you there, he imploded bigstyle and the entire w21 weighed him, measured him and found him lacking. He then had various misadventures in other world (like attemptimg to sabbotage Hate. in w 32 an attempt that was doomed to failure much like the chap himself.)

Ah well he's back now, so maybe he can gather the shreds of his dignity together, learn from his mistakes and move on - I hope he does as he had many positive qualities before he spiralled out of control.

P.s. Nice to see you again Val :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Heh, I'd also have tried to sabotage Hate if I'd have had the will to continue playing there. =P

DeletedUser

Jeckyl... Sorry but is that an Alias? You have to forgive me but I've been away for very long. You seemed to have joined after I left

Anyway, I was actually a part of HATE in W21... a very fun and experienced tribe. The only reason I even left it was because the duke let me. I supported them all the way, until .HOC.(is that right?) absorbed them.

And no body can ever say that he was a failure, or doomed to it for that matter. Empire's rise and fall, but Bodine's Empire never fell, we still stand to this day. He formed and lead the most powerful tribe in W21 that still exists, but under a different name. If you knew all the amazing feats we've performed with nothing but hard skill and Boss's whip behind our backs, you would never mention failure. We were always the best, and those that are the best have the most enemies. I wager that the world was waiting until Boss messed up once, and when he did, they threw all their spite at him at the same time. Who wouldn't break under pressure like that? He's only a demi-god, not a god :p

DeletedUser

Jeckyl... Sorry but is that an Alias? You have to forgive me but I've been away for very long. You seemed to have joined after I left

Anyway, I was actually a part of HATE in W21... a very fun and experienced tribe. The only reason I even left it was because the duke let me. I supported them all the way, until .HOC.(is that right?) absorbed them.

And no body can ever say that he was a failure, or doomed to it for that matter. Empire's rise and fall, but Bodine's Empire never fell, we still stand to this day. He formed and lead the most powerful tribe in W21 that still exists, but under a different name. If you knew all the amazing feats we've performed with nothing but hard skill and Boss's whip behind our backs, you would never mention failure. We were always the best, and those that are the best have the most enemies. I wager that the world was waiting until Boss messed up once, and when he did, they threw all their spite at him at the same time. Who wouldn't break under pressure like that? He's only a demi-god, not a god :p

Val I joined this world on day one and you and I used to be neighbours, I was in .HOC. I've seen the good the bad and the ugly in this world.

Credit to Boss for his earlier work - I'll not deny it, nor will I deny that A LOT of hard work, effort and perspiration (not neccesarily in that order) went into it.

I know that this is a thread for you to come back and shoot the breeze with some old friends, so I'm doing my best not to Hi-Jack it or even Lo-Jack it.

Let me just say that if you weren't here for the show then you missed out, as it was a preety spectacular and ignominius fall from grace and any vitriol directed towards him for those acts was more than warranted.

Anyway, time will tell if this world has any life left in it or whether the current players are merely gathered round the ashes and embers of a once roaring bonfire.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
He formed and lead the most powerful tribe in W21 that still exists,

So you missed the bit about 3 tribes plus the 3 we had been at war with try to take us down.

Errm how many are left now?