Just curious what does mean "Max noble distance = 100"?

DeletedUser

world 7 forums are quiet and somehow feels like its dead... well your right about that...

i am trailing off again :icon_eek:

Ripfin

ripfin it still shows that your a cruddy leader as it shows

Did I ever say I was a great leader? or even a good leader? hmmm nope never said that. did say your a nobody(which is true) and you'll be rimmed shortly after BP ends(also true), and I'll laugh when it happens(so true)

Ripfin

o rly ok ill have fun seeing you fail

you still seem confused since while my attempt of leading a tribe which was left to me because the leaders left, left much to be desired it is not a reflection on my game play, yet judging by your own words I wouldn't need to waste much more then a few minutes total to eliminate a wannabe player like you, your failure on world 7 is evident since you must change your name here to hide your shame from it, so to me your nothing but a whiny little brat who must sound brave to hide your true nature of utter failure.

DeletedUser

not really just i want to be underestimated kinda like you underestimate me

DeletedUser

haha thats an awesome stradegy i personally like it myself dont use it to often tho

Ripfin

not really just i want to be underestimated kinda like you underestimate me

whats to underestimate, your a noob, your foolish, and you hide behind an ID differant then your previous game play since you try to hide your noobiness from another world, the only reason to hide is so no one knows who you are since you were a noob, your noobiness is evident in your posts and you have been marked as an easy target by anybody with more then 2 days playing the game. your a fool and a noob, and you prove that with each word you spout.

DeletedUser

trust me it will work and then they attack and i own the crap out of em, its fun though

DeletedUser

wow are you seriously talking for one as you freakin are insulting me so have fun with the infraction

DeletedUser

ya when they dont see it coming is the best lol

but back on topic .......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

=SK= Ace... you better duck. I think you've got fart heading in your general direction :)

Ripfin

wow are you seriously talking for one as you freakin are insulting me so have fun with the infraction

what infraction? you should read the rules more carefully, or wait is that beyond your comprehension to do?

DeletedUser

you are one of the most idiotic people i have met, no one here likes you and your trying to tell them im a noob when your the one making hallow threats i mean look at the links i gave they prove your a horrible leader and fails at leading a tribe and at playing this game so why dont you take it and shove it and shut up already!

Ripfin

by the way =SK= Ace you should read this rule
It is allowed to refer to a player as Beginner (Noob) and to criticise his way of playing using appropriate language.
since it pertains to your accusation.

Ripfin

you are one of the most idiotic people i have met, no one here likes you and your trying to tell them im a noob when your the one making hallow threats i mean look at the links i gave they prove your a horrible leader and fails at leading a tribe and at playing this game so why dont you take it and shove it and shut up already!

those topics only refered to me as a leader by my tribes enemies, I believe thats called Propeganda, soaccording to you, essentially everything negative said about you is true?

also I never said I was even a decent leader, was offered an Aristocracy position in the tribe i'm in now, but turned it down cause i'm a fighter not a leader, also I see your points rather suck compared to your position, you must have what maybe 100 troops?