Just curious what does mean "Max noble distance = 100"?

DeletedUser

i ll try this:

you are both noobs.
*sits down and waits for the flames to come :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Think of it, 100 villages(maybe 50-80 offenses) coming down on some 100k player(10-11 villages) Can you seriously tell me that the combined defense of 11 villages will take out 80 offenses? .

Well,

Considering that there is the morale penalty (55% at the worst) that has been mentioned previously there is also the fact that the 1mil player is obviously Point Whoring with only 100 villages. They should have at least 105and preferably 110 or above.

I've managed 125 before with just over 1mil.

Ripfin

Well,

Considering that there is the morale penalty (55% at the worst) that has been mentioned previously there is also the fact that the 1mil player is obviously Point Whoring with only 100 villages. They should have at least 105and preferably 110 or above.

have to agree on that point if it was the point, but since that was stated by Ramz Fan tells you he was drunk, on world 22 my average village was 9740 points, might be slightly higher here due to church.

Last edited:

ramz fan

Well,

It was an example.

DeletedUser

Well,

Sometimes people are too lazy to demolish high levels hq or market in conquered villages. I just like my villages have the same magic points 9898 :) But this does not matters if player has every village with diferent points but if his villages almost all are 12154 so that is a reason to consider him as pointwhore :)
But I wonder how you made a decision that player with 100 villages and 1 mill points is a pointwohre. You are wrong.
And especially on rim there are lots of players who just build in their villages only barracks, stables, mines and wall and they have not time to demolish every village. They would better spend that time for farming instead of demolishing unnesessary constructions. :)

DeletedUser

1 million points and 100 villages means an average of 10k points per village, in my book that's point whoring as you can easily shave 500 points from every village and have 105 villages without even trying.

I had an average of around 8500 points for my villages. Every building you demolish makes more room for troops and means bigger nukes and bigger defences so you can win the inevitable wars.

If your not building nobles in the village you only need a lvl 15 Village HQ and a lvl 15 smithy. Everyone always has too much clay in the end so why not drop clay pits to 29? There are plenty of other points savings that can be made.

By the time you are at 100+ villages farming doesn't really give you that much relatively anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

1 million points and 100 villages means an average of 10k points per village, in my book that's point whoring as you can easily shave 500 points from every village and have 105 villages without even trying.

I had an average of around 8500 points for my villages. Every building you demolish makes more room for troops and means bigger nukes and bigger defences so you can win the inevitable wars.

If your not building nobles in the village you only need a lvl 15 Village HQ and a lvl 15 smithy. Everyone always has too much clay in the end so why not drop clay pits to 29? There are plenty of other points savings that can be made.

By the time you are at 100+ villages farming doesn't really give you that much relatively anyway.

really how do you end up with too much clay? after all troops are built i find myself running drastically short of clay after socking away some coins.

and once I hit 5 villages I stop farming, since its pointless at that time, and even then only farming neighbors who haven't got the clue to hit restart yet.

also I always keep my HQ at lvl 20 cause you get hit you need to rebuild that wall fast and any other buildings that might have been crushed.

DeletedUser

I think this is retarted, I always liked sending random nobles into the rim when the game started getting boring for me. 'Twas fun owning rim players with over 50k/50k support in my one village :)

DeletedUser

Clay for me was always the resource I had too much of and the markets were clogged with offers needing wood/iron for clay. You end up with too much iron/wood when you make coins so you trade them for clay with others who are still making troops.

I'm talking when people are at the later stages of the game, when you mint 200+ coins a day, not when you are just starting out.

Farming is still worth it when your are expanding from the 1 - 20 or 30 village stage. I kept count once and at the height of my farming I took in 4million of each resource in one day.

I also don't like the max noble distance, as I've sent out a 250+ hour noble strike before.

DeletedUser

DarkHarbinger tell us rubbish. Demolition HQ less than 20 level and mines is an idiotism. Those 500 units is nothing. I wonder how people dare demolish HQ lower than 20 level. :icon_rolleyes: Actually I'd suggest to DarkHarbinger demolish all buildings in village except level 5 barrack, level 3 stables, smithy 10 and workshop 1. So he will be able to recruit unbernuke something like +3000 axes. Unbelieveable trash. :icon_eek:
Level 20 HQ is required to recruit nobleman and higher level level of building has more resistance to catapult's damage.
Level 30 each mines can not be discussed.
Farming is a general in this game. To have more villages you need to pick more resources.

:lightcavalry::lightcavalry::lightcavalry:

ramz fan

Clay for me was always the resource I had too much of and the markets were clogged with offers needing wood/iron for clay. You end up with too much iron/wood when you make coins so you trade them for clay with others who are still making troops.

I'm talking when people are at the later stages of the game, when you mint 200+ coins a day, not when you are just starting out.

Farming is still worth it when your are expanding from the 1 - 20 or 30 village stage. I kept count once and at the height of my farming I took in 4million of each resource in one day.

I also don't like the max noble distance, as I've sent out a 250+ hour noble strike before.

You are a complete idiot for downgrading your mines and your HQ. What if you are on the frontlines with your walls down. It will take ages to get your walls up. Believe me, those few extra troops aren't worth that. It wastes resources and time building up the HQ to lvl 20 then dropping it 5 lvls. You get 54 more troops. That is 2160 offensive points at max. Same with smithy. The lvl 20 smithy takes like 24 hours to build(idk the exact time). Demolishing it is just wasting that 24 hours for an extra 215 troops. If you build axes that is 8600 more offensive points at max.

Hardly makes a difference.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The lowest I'd ever demo my HQ is to lvl 25, and even then I probably wouldn't build past that.

Demoing resources because you have "too much clay" is absurd. If anything, you should too much wood or iron, but I would rather trade it away than the let it g to waste.

DeletedUser

The lowest I'd ever demo my HQ is to lvl 25, and even then I probably wouldn't build past that.

Demoing resources because you have "too much clay" is absurd. If anything, you should too much wood or iron, but I would rather trade it away than the let it g to waste.

25? Why would you even go past 20 in the first place? :icon_eek:

Ripfin

20 is the max you should make any HQ, beyond that is a waste of space.

DeletedUser

I dunno, that's what I did in W1, find no reason to change that now.

DeletedUser

Points obviously, myself actually sometimes I never went past 15. Depends if you have the time I guess.

DeletedUser

Until 50th village only villages with academy have more than 9000 points others have maximum 15 level smithy, warehouse 28-29 and villages are something around 8200-8500. I guess we are discussing not the beginning but 2-3 months of active nobling :)
At the beginnig when DarkHarbinger has 5-10 villages he might do not even bother about mines higher than 27-28 levels :)