K Discussions

DeletedUser91613

Damn that Cranking. I told him, full attack with at least 500 sword and axes. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. ;-;

The fact you've been putting other tribes down all over forums calling them points whores, and then one of your players goes and attacks with 50 sp, 50 sw and 10 axe. How can you even joke about something like that? You should be too embarrassed to keep posting your crap here.

DeletedUser13939

You know, you make a very fine point there. How can I come back from that? Oh wait, I have this.

http://en75.tribalwars.net/public_report/e79c6285acf99be152a899d98d639421

You're right. Cranking did attack with a very small force including a few swords to see if he was getting any support. But it shouldn't matter that much. As you can see, back2basics is to the point where he is relying on his militia. Well...was. That small little defensive force and his pitiful wall have already been demolished.

Tell me, would back2basics really be in this situation if Cranking was actually attacking with swords? ;)

DeletedUser115442

i love how biased people get when it comes to defending their tribe mates on externals......

DeletedUser111875

IF you attack with D units your shit, end story.

900 points hmmm i had around 1k axes 500 lc maybe i dunno^^

DeletedUser13939

*shrugs* I had no intentions of this. Someone decided to point fingers over 50 swords. So I simply pointed back that the player who sent 50 swords still cleared his target.

So tell me...who exactly is shit here? The person who is sending a few swords he didn't want anyway? Or the person who got cleared by the guy throwing swords at him? Funny because he's the one that's part of a tribe that claims to be full of nothing but the best players in K43. ;)

DeletedUser111875

well both are.

sending D is waste of time, and you get minimum loses if you find bigger part of the nuke.

if i attacked i would have lost erm.... 1 axe???

You always want to go profit attacking another player^^

and being the best players on k43 is impossible at the moment because the world is still early, nobles have just come out in a week two we will see who is best of respective continents.

OR who got most potential.

DeletedUser91613

*shrugs* I had no intentions of this. Someone decided to point fingers over 50 swords. So I simply pointed back that the player who sent 50 swords still cleared his target.

So tell me...who exactly is shit here? The person who is sending a few swords he didn't want anyway? Or the person who got cleared by the guy throwing swords at him? Funny because he's the one that's part of a tribe that claims to be full of nothing but the best players in K43. ;)

FTR didn't have any player at all in K43 so that's wrong. Secondly this guy had quit on the 20th June and his troops had been suicided somewhere (I don't know where I don't have the sit). Thirdly, your tribe still attack with swords and spears, there's no coming back from that, you seem to be posting everyone in the externals trying to big up your tribe but as a player you only have 688 points when those around you have about 1500-2000

DeletedUser101947

IF you attack with D units your shit, end story.

I would have to respectfully disagree.

I can think of many times to attack with defensive troops:

1) To be able to send at sword or HC speed. Not possible without attacking with defensive troops.

2) To make farm space.

3) To haul more loot (especially in the early stages of the game).

4) If they only have axes attacking with swords or HC is actually a reasonable trade resource wise if they have a low wall. There are many scenarios where this would be possible.

5) To confuse or to bait an opponent.

Edit: On another note I would just like to throw out there that =HRE= declared war on us--lol. Maybe It's because we nobled their baron...not sure =P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

My apologies. Self proclaimed best of K44. They are literally like...five spaces from the border haha. Err...were. Tried to tell their duke they wouldn't last. xD

And if this guy quit roughly five days ago and suicided his troops, then tell me how and why he's recruiting more troops and calling his militia. And don't say he did that before he left. That militia is recent. ;) As for attacking with spears and small amounts of swords...well...Ayok covered swords. Spears on the other hand...do I really need to explain? I mean, the guy had like no troops at the time and there was no militia in the previous attack. Spears = more haul.

And now we are dissing me based on my points? By all means, go ahead. I love it when people try that. You are right...well...not anymore. I have 709 now. ;P I could type up some long paragraph defending my honor and all that shenanigans, but I see no point. Instead, I'll say the following two things. One, ask anyone who has played with me on previous worlds. Such as darkx (damn fool dragged me back to this game and I'm not even sure he even joined this world). My village grows slow. I admit that. When it comes to expanding my village count, I am far from the best. I admit that as well. But my value does not sit with my points. Which brings me to my second thing. Here I am sitting at 709 points, and yet none of these 1,000-1,500 point players (none of them have hit 2K like you proclaim) have turned me into a farm.

Hmm... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

GodofLight

Every world always has annoying coalitions of noob tribes, it's just a complete pain in the arse.... they think war at this stage of the game is amazing, bloody rats

Rant over :p

DeletedUser

My apologies. Self proclaimed best of K44. They are literally like...five spaces from the border haha. Err...were. Tried to tell their duke they wouldn't last. xD

And if this guy quit roughly five days ago and suicided his troops, then tell me how and why he's recruiting more troops and calling his militia. And don't say he did that before he left. That militia is recent. ;) As for attacking with spears and small amounts of swords...well...Ayok covered swords. Spears on the other hand...do I really need to explain? I mean, the guy had like no troops at the time and there was no militia in the previous attack. Spears = more haul.

And now we are dissing me based on my points? By all means, go ahead. I love it when people try that. You are right...well...not anymore. I have 709 now. ;P I could type up some long paragraph defending my honor and all that shenanigans, but I see no point. Instead, I'll say the following two things. One, ask anyone who has played with me on previous worlds. Such as darkx (damn fool dragged me back to this game and I'm not even sure he even joined this world). My village grows slow. I admit that. When it comes to expanding my village count, I am far from the best. I admit that as well. But my value does not sit with my points. Which brings me to my second thing. Here I am sitting at 709 points, and yet none of these 1,000-1,500 point players (none of them have hit 2K like you proclaim) have turned me into a farm.

Hmm... ;)

There is one reason for this. You are not worth the time. You are not a threat and since you are active with troops(I have to assume this) it would be a waste of resources and troops for someone to clear you. So they will just let you build up their future village for them while they outfarm, outgrow, and outscale you.

DeletedUser

Meh, i have done this quite a few times, SendIng unneeded defensive units at a turtle ist faster than decomissioning.

DeletedUser107233

Every world always has annoying coalitions of noob tribes, it's just a complete pain in the arse.... they think war at this stage of the game is amazing, bloody rats

Rant over :p

Then they try and justify it over the externals lol

Every world is the same and most dont last past 3 months.

GodofLight

well.... the noob tribes have been dealt with and that's now 3 wars won.... they give us good stats, can't complain with that

DeletedUser

Hmm... ;)

Damn that Cranking. I told him, full attack with at least 500 sword and axes. If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. ;-;

sitting at 700 points with defensive troops near people with 1500 points? you are not worth turning into a farm, so they simply wait for you to grow and then they'll noble you. and this'll be soon if you decide to send your swords to attack people like you recommend others to do.

DeletedUser

Maybe I will...if I wasn't so busy with school I would :p

and I'm on the opposite side of the map ;) well sorta...you can try rim me, that's for sure :icon_rolleyes: