K.O.1 and K.O.2 declares war on SCIR0S

DeletedUser

Debate's done...

Ok..someone start another stupid argument...

DeletedUser

why hello tharr. who the fk would believe that K.O is trying to do something with LFK to SCI family. my guess is that they think were the K in LFK.

DeletedUser

ok KO guys sorry for the arguments posted by a member of SCI.

i just have this statement for you. WIN the war in actions and villages nobled and NOT by words. this is tribal wars, alliances WILL dissolve as much as NAPs. prove your worth in battle.

what you're trying to do is instigate LFK into joining your cause, which was clearly stated on the first page as an underlying tone. all this P&P is worthless if you don't WIN. stop with the words and on with nobling.

kids these days are too wordy, bah humbug :villagers:

DeletedUser

why hello tharr. who the fk would believe that K.O is trying to do something with LFK to SCI family. my guess is that they think were the K in LFK.

as what anyone can see on the first pages of this thread, mentioning LFK on this post alone is an issue. why would you include LFK in this thread if you're at war with SCIROS? again prove your worth in BATTLE not in words. P&P is worthless if you lose.

DeletedUser

ok KO guys sorry for the arguments posted by a member of SCI.

i just have this statement for you. WIN the war in actions and villages nobled and NOT by words. this is tribal wars, alliances WILL dissolve as much as NAPs. prove your worth in battle.

what you're trying to do is instigate LFK into joining your cause, which was clearly stated on the first page as an underlying tone. all this P&P is worthless if you don't WIN. stop with the words and on with nobling.

kids these days are too wordy, bah humbug :villagers:

rand was sarcastic .
/EPIC WIN. but 2 bad sarcasm dosnt work on the intrawebz

rand4747

SCIR0S said we planned with LFKD I said that we did not. Besides we not not want the argument, I said we did not want flaming matches my post was to give the facts of the war from our side.

Infact I made every effort to say there is nothing to do with LFKD. I pointed out our reasons for the war which was the open hostilities from SCIR0S for a long time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

as what anyone can see on the first pages of this thread, mentioning LFK on this post alone is an issue. why would you include LFK in this thread if you're at war with SCIROS? again prove your worth in BATTLE not in words. P&P is worthless if you lose.

did you read the mail that rand included ? it was SCI who mentioned about us being with the LFK. get ur facts straight

DeletedUser

i know my facts. i know you didn't mentione LDK in "your" post. one of SCI did but why'd you have to elaborate and be defensive about it? a cry for help i presume.

again prove your worth in WAR not in words. if you can talk the talk then you better be able to walk the walk.

enough of this nonsenical thread, WIN the WAR if you must. an dif you do, that'd bring you guys closer to SCIOVA and then we'll talk.

DeletedUser

what you're trying to do is instigate LFK into joining your cause, which was clearly stated on the first page as an underlying tone.

I don't think it had been mentioned 1 more time from the first post until you brought it up. Doesn't sound like they were really pushing that part of the argument. Stop the conspiracy theories!

So there's a war going on? Were you gonna tell us over in K.O.3? LOL

DeletedUser

i know my facts. i know you didn't mentione LDK in "your" post. one of SCI did but why'd you have to elaborate and be defensive about it? a cry for help i presume.

again prove your worth in WAR not in words. if you can talk the talk then you better be able to walk the walk.

enough of this nonsenical thread, WIN the WAR if you must. an dif you do, that'd bring you guys closer to SCIOVA and then we'll talk.

were outnumbered like 10 to 1 :D im not sure of that but we are outnumbered for sure and we will still fight or we will see people leaving KO like rats from a sinking ship xD

DeletedUser

uhmmm now do your best to win the war kids. we'll be waiting. :villagers:

DeletedUser

we better not...or I'll have to track them down in a future life and kill them. not kidding :icon_twisted:

there is such a program where u enter a persons msn and it searches out the ip and the place where the guy lives it also gives u altitude and latitude of his/hers location. Then you enter those into google maps and off you go

DeletedUser

i thought you were not talking to me anymore rand.
maybe this is why you are being called kids..lol !

DeletedUser

ugh. Can the mods just delete this and we can start over?...frikken people.

DeletedUser

yes, i agree on this! delete the whole post.
make sure you get an account sitter pkhzor before you go on your travels! i think i need to upgrade my fence with a level 20 wall now!

Last edited by a moderator: