K.O.1 and K.O.2 declares war on SCIR0S

DeletedUser

yes, i agree on this! delete the whole post.
make sure you get an account sitter pkhzor before you go on your travels! i think i need to upgrade my fence with a level 20 wall now!

naw i was just telling cj that theres a way. to me this is just a game :D or until you find rat poison in your breakfast

DeletedUser

well im going to be asking the neighbours if they want to allies first chance i get...

DeletedUser

OK. This thread looks like it belongs in a tribe forum somewhere.

Not that I have ANY idea who some of the people posting about K.O. barons are, you all seem to be having an innner tribe conflict in the middle of a public forum.

That makes you appear (obviously) unco-ordinated and unclear of what is going on internally or even what the hierarchy is. This leaves very few conclusions as to who would PUBLICLY disagree with any Tribe announcement in public forum.

The dissenter is a traitor, a spy, a coward or your leadership is too weak to keep the underlings in line.

If K.O. would be taken seriously by MY Tribe, ASR, The dessenter would be rimmed immediately without ANY regard as to why he or she felt the need to dissent in public. Then continue with your war as planned. Good Luck.

DeletedUser

Not that I have ANY idea who some of the people posting about K.O. barons are, you all seem to be having an innner tribe conflict in the middle of a public forum.

That makes you appear (obviously) unco-ordinated and unclear of what is going on internally or even what the hierarchy is. This leaves very few conclusions as to who would PUBLICLY disagree with any Tribe announcement in public forum.

The dissenter is a traitor, a spy, a coward or your leadership is too weak to keep the underlings in line.

If K.O. would be taken seriously by MY Tribe, ASR, The dessenter would be rimmed immediately without ANY regard as to why he or she felt the need to dissent in public. Then continue with your war as planned. Good Luck.

humorous

DeletedUser

one tribemember declares a war on the public forum and doesnt state in which capacity he has the authority to do this, yes im going to question this and my personal opinion does not nessecarily represent that of my tribe. as for the rest, well you obviously dont have a sense of humour. thats all from me until the next time i log in here but somehow i dont think i'll be in a hurry. iv'e had enough with one kid tonight and am not starting another with you. am sure you've got a pleasant side though. goodbye :icon_biggrin:

rand4747

its fairly simple our tribe are not having disagreements on here. this guy michael from SCIRSA seems to doubt my authority in my tribe when he has no idea about our tribe leadership. He is from a different tribe

DeletedUser

its fairly simple our tribe are not having disagreements on here. this guy michael from SCIRSA seems to doubt my authority in my tribe when he has no idea about our tribe leadership. He is from a different tribe

You are arguing with another tribe member about your right to post for your tribe? :icon_eek:

Did I read your response right?

DeletedUser

You are arguing with another tribe member about your right to post for your tribe? :icon_eek:

Did I read your response right?

michael is one of thoes refugees who were about to get mauled but escaped it by joining scirsa. he ran away from his old tribe and joined another knowning that he was a refugee. he was already under attack before he joined scirsa .

DeletedUser

Well, I wish K.O. the best of luck, but I somehow doubt they'll do much good.

Why?
Because they're simply not evolved enough. They miss the big veterans to turn the tables.

Why could they win?
So does SCIROS.

rand4747

be more experienced. Cant deny that.
=

Last edited:

DeletedUser

be more experienced. Cant deny that.
=

Ennobling a few villages doesn't make you a veteran. I doubt that any SCI branch or K.O. branch will be that coordinative to make it a real war experience for the other but yes, I think you'll get a bit more 'experienced' from this.

DeletedUser

Yesterday we received a message declaring the NAP ended. Even before it was received attacks were on their way to a few of our members. By this morning we had well over a hundred attacks against our western players.
...it looks to me they declared war on you guys.
anyway good luck to both sides i don't think the reason for the war or anything about lfk really matters.

enjoy your war and congratz in advance to sciros on winning

rand4747

read properly.

only now are attacks ramping up and from the reports ive read from my members theyve done more damage to scir0s than scir0s has done to us. Not really any nobling yet but i am sure they will be starting soon.

DeletedUser

It has nothing to do with LFK.

I could also have mailed you saying;

hey we're going to attack you soon. but after some contemplation i decided that it might be better to give some BS reason to cancel the nap.

so you can close the chapter on LFK, it was just a little distraction.

rand4747

well we have known for a while you were trying to invent a reason to cancel the nap and now that you got it? now what? You just made another enemy. I would think you had enough already. Almost every surrounding tribe wants to take chunks out of you. Hesitant but they do. I suppose you could put it a different way, we were one of the only tribes that did not want to take chunks out of you. At least to start with but you seemed to make every effort to make us your enemy aswell.

Last edited: