K47 Action Stations Billy is Having FUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I hope Billy wins! Go kick their "big fluffy family asses"! :>!

DeletedUser

Oh, it's more than 4, the player timed them as they were sent. Which is also why we know that some of your claimed noble trains are actually fakes.

Nice try, but you've just given us some proof that you don't know what all your players are doing.

It's good to know the enemy is incompetent, makes beating you all the more fun.

DeletedUser

Bags, its quite obvious that I made a typo, as pointed out by Adowsy (thanks mate), it was suppose to say ODA instead of ODD.

Post whatever one sided biased info you want, at the end of the day, you know what is really coming for you.

Have fun

Nef

DeletedUser

Oh, it's more than 4, the player timed them as they were sent. Which is also why we know that some of your claimed noble trains are actually fakes.

Nice try, but you've just given us some proof that you don't know what all your players are doing.

It's good to know the enemy is incompetent, makes beating you all the more fun.

A little hint:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. ~Napoleon Bonaparte

DeletedUser

I wouldn't have mentioned it if it was already irreversable. Besides, psychology is a strong thing. Imagine what all the other players will say when they loose their troops.

DeletedUser

MASSFAILURE.jpg

How many nobles did you say

PS Look at the loyatly already

No Nef as for ODD and ODA

You see I posted earlier its How to get ODA

That would help my ODD too so no surprise you were so highly ranked

That is not a typo that is another example of being very very cleaver in manipulating ODD

Tomas - Please
Love the charts and as usual you find the truth flexible, really am suprised you didnt add another two dozen tribes in there on our side to make it look even more like a gathering of the masses. :icon_eek:

try doing the charts again with no warlords in there - who have nothing to do with us.

You was their DUKE or as you liked to claim ARCH DUKE ( must be a new rank I have not found the button for ) Not my fault you dropped them when you realised you could not co-ordinate I would not mind if I was adding more tribes to my side to make it look good.

Were the David in this Battle against Goliath

Take some advice dont post if your going to swallow your foot it just shows how this family is failing the same as the last one you were a leader of.

Bags

tomas torquemada

Bags

just going to educate you, [sarcasm] not that someone of your obvious imense skill needs it[/sarcasm]

yes i was arch-duke of the warlords. I was appointed arch-duke of the warlords in this world by O Great One founder and arch-duke of the warlords in world one where the term originates, feel free to look it up and check. Its pretty much just a title that i didnt need but OGO wanted me to use.

and yes the warlords were not working, one man can not no matter how he tries make a family work on his own. so i left and took those who were active with me and the rest as your original nice pretty charts show are being nobled by pretty much everyone. I am not the first person to do this and i wont be the last.

so far you have tried spamming the tribe (which seems to now be common practice in the game even though i thought spam wasnt allowed - guess it is now). and when we just laughed at that you cam here to try and make yourselves out to be the noble under-dog (yawn).

anyway we will see if myself and nefastus can get Valhalla into shape, if it doesnt work it doesnt work, all of us here in Valhalla will have one hell of a good time trying so in the end you cant win bags because we are having fun whilst you are sat in some dark room sending spam mail and winging on the forums.

I wont be coming back to this thread, sorry but i would rather spend my time giving edgey and oldskools new site the once over, everyone should look it over looks very good, but id expect nothing less from them.

TT

DeletedUser

Bags

just going to educate you, [sarcasm] not that someone of your obvious imense skill needs it[/sarcasm]

yes i was arch-duke of the warlords. I was appointed arch-duke of the warlords in this world by O Great One founder and arch-duke of the warlords in world one where the term originates, feel free to look it up and check. Its pretty much just a title that i didnt need but OGO wanted me to use.

and yes the warlords were not working, one man can not no matter how he tries make a family work on his own. so i left and took those who were active with me and the rest as your original nice pretty charts show are being nobled by pretty much everyone. I am not the first person to do this and i wont be the last.

so far you have tried spamming the tribe (which seems to now be common practice in the game even though i thought spam wasnt allowed - guess it is now). and when we just laughed at that you cam here to try and make yourselves out to be the noble under-dog (yawn).

anyway we will see if myself and nefastus can get Valhalla into shape, if it doesnt work it doesnt work, all of us here in Valhalla will have one hell of a good time trying so in the end you cant win bags because we are having fun whilst you are sat in some dark room sending spam mail and winging on the forums.

I wont be coming back to this thread, sorry but i would rather spend my time giving edgey and oldskools new site the once over, everyone should look it over looks very good, but id expect nothing less from them.

TT

WoW Name dropping

Defeatist talk

Doubts about the family

All without any real action.

I hope your family understand you better.

DeletedUser

WoW Name dropping

Defeatist talk

Doubts about the family

All without any real action.

I hope your family understand you better.

lol, look who's talking :lol:

All you've been doing is talking smack and backing it up with a couple of things we've done wrong

Got anything else to say? Maybe you've got some forged quotes of our duke saying we need to get organized?

Give me a break, dude

DeletedUser

lol, look who's talking :lol:

All you've been doing is talking smack and backing it up with a couple of things we've done wrong

Got anything else to say? Maybe you've got some forged quotes of our duke saying we need to get organized?

Give me a break, dude

So your tribe have done wrong ----- thanks for backing me up

DeletedUser61452

Bags

TT

If I remember right, warlords were far from a good tribe back in world one too...
Don't know if that changed drastically when I stopped playing (Doubt it) halfway through the TW/SL war.

Still, good for you.

Also, if you wish to make a complaint about him spamming in-game, make a report. Simple as that.

DeletedUser

If I remember right, warlords were far from a good tribe back in world one too...
Don't know if that changed drastically when I stopped playing (Doubt it) halfway through the TW/SL war.

Still, good for you.

Also, if you wish to make a complaint about him spamming in-game, make a report. Simple as that.

Tomas take the advice if you feel it is spamming - I am happy and content with my actions. Some of your players have been very funny in the return PM messages others have been very confused about what is going on and others have said I only joined cause I was threatened.

Well you see this is all part of the game. You have made some foolish comments to me in the past that are on record and I have used them against you. You are free to do the same, check your SKYPE and PMs in game see if you can find something that can be used against me or us. I fear you will even fail at that.

Hold on the has a re-occuring theme here doesnt it FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL seriously I really do not understand why a tribe like {BOSS} who were alledgedly very active with high ODD and ODA would even consider a merge with a tribal leader who admitted he failed and he discarded his old tribe like a used tissue. If your under this kind of leadership do you really think you will every be successful.

Recrutied your way to 7th dropped to 8th because you can not noble quick enough will soon drop more places as those above and below accelerate while you get bogged down - Hold on you still have 5 more tribe places you can fill that may keep you up in the top ranks a little longer

What I would say is this is a game and to those that have enjoyed some banter with me in PM - Yes I answer all my mails - respect to you for enjoying playing the game in all its variations.

However we in Billy are small in comparison to your mighty points advantage. Surely you do not begrudge this little tribe playing with your players and giving you something to aim for. Really RANK 8 and on the back foot in P&P already to a small bunch of players that will show you for what you are and have told us. FAILURE...........

To those foot soldiers on the other side GOOD LUCK I mean that its not your fault your badly lead. Its just not my fault either that your on the other side in this.

HAIL!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Billy
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} VHA VSK VWA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 231
Difference: 193

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 2
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 82,056
Side 2: 401,058
Difference: 319,002

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,395
Side 2: 8,816
Difference: 12,579

image.php

Ohhhh there is a fightback going on ----- Does anyone want to post the village configs you managed to take and how many nobles were used on each village.

Maybe even the support you were killing yourselves in those villages as after you took them you were supporting them while your other players were still sending nobles

OH MY this is fun for us in Billy. Keep it up and at this rate we will not need troops just nobles to walk into their new villages.

( Would love to be a fly on the wall when the 2 DUKES are talking about the only place I am not getting info from at the moment:icon_wink:)

DeletedUser

erm

fix the timeframe and tribe list..

What has you taking WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} villages over a month ago to do with your current war with VHA VSK VWA ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What was this. hmm

bagohanme11 on 09.02. at 16:07
Dear TW PLayer

<put some really desperate long text here>

HAIL!

soomer on 09.02. at 17:04
Thats your best effort? Atleast make it shorter next time maybe someone will bother to read all of it.

bagohanme11 on 09.02. at 17:05
So far your forums seem full of it

That would suggest a fair few DID

Have fun

(name duly noted)

soomer on 09.02. at 17:15
Please dont note me down. please!
One wall of text attack is all i can take.

bagohanme11 on 09.02. at 17:22
Summer

Too late NAME never goes back

Your on you way PS watch out for the attacks from behind you see I dont go into a war I cant win

soomer on 09.02. at 17:27
Summer?

Oh, i thought you had lost and won wars, How did you not go into the ones you lost?

Your tactic of utterly confusing mails is almost as good as the Wall of Text attack earlier. Please stop im dieng here!

bagohanme11 on 09.02. at 17:31
You cant spell

I DONT go into a war I can not win

is not the same as having someone declare on you and beat you

You see we all have players better than us out there and I was happy to learn from that and come back a better player

Maybe you should think before writing you are ovbviously not skilled at Multi Tasking

soomer on 09.02. at 17:33
ovbviously

bagohanme11 on 09.02. at 17:41
So you was wrong then YES

You admit your wrong YES

That makes me 1-0 up already LOL

soomer on 09.02. at 17:46
Maybe if you check my profile you realize something. Maybe not.

If you do I'll be happy i have managed to teach you like all those other people who helped you learn before.

bagohanme11 on 09.02. at 18:04
You have a profile

WoW I thought you was 3Dimensional

soomer on 09.02. at 18:15
Sorry, but you just got too boring to reply to.

Hmm i think i should have used [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags a bit more :(

DeletedUser

Okey, so to summarize this war: You're killing each other with words now? :icon_rolleyes:
I'm in ^-^'.

DeletedUser

Okey, so to summarize this war: You're killing each other with words now? :icon_rolleyes:
I'm in ^-^'.

He started it :(

something better than words:

[Edit] report edited out for now

[Edit] Maybe You should not acually noble with your clearing force :)

DeletedUser

I'm in ^-^'.

Jay

I cant be blamed for posting that ---- But I will say it reinforces my comment about players having FUN during war its not personal its a game of war as you so rightly know and why should we not have fun on the way.

Soomer is one of many that we have had fun with in PM I think you will agree he is having fun too. No "I am gonna bash you head in you (words not printable here)" type sore loser pms just banter.

Soomer - Long may it last its fun -

Status
Not open for further replies.