Kata vs w40 (stats)

DeletedUser

Or... Nothing
Sounds like you have already lost any dignity or self respect.

Already Took you off W40, which is nothing to brag about. Sending a couple fakes isn't tough, you simplified things when you jumped all over that delete button.

But what I said wasn't a threat..

If you care to continue this rant, you can mail me privately but I don't care to take part in spamming these forums..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nah bro, I'll just own you here for the world to see ^^

Don't need self respect. You will find it is rather entertaining to play chaotically and immaturely. Haven't taken TW serious for a very long time and I don't plan to for a very long time.

Took me off W40? More like you took a puny k11 cluster whilst I was gone as were my troops as one of your players wasted a hundred nukes on a single village. Taking me off W40 goes to the members of my official haters (<3) "HTKA" (gave me a good laugh on that one, hawkballer). Didn't have near the time to rebuild my losses so I quit and plagued another world.
Sending a couple of fakes? What'd you expect? I'd have nukes in an isolated cluster? Tut tut
And I think that even a couple of fakes sent at you would be quite "tough" seen as just for laughs I attacked one of your villages with a nuke from one of my own, rebuilt it and targetted the same village 6 times, and you messaged me saying that apparently I said I'd stop. Made my day!

And why did you capitilize 'took'? Please stop it with the grammatical errors, it hurts my feelings. And when my feelings are hurt, I cry. And when I cry, I have a habit of rapidly eating chips. So every time you make a grammatical error I gain weight. Do you want me to gain weight pootleroot? DO YOU?! D:

DeletedUser

Nah bro, I'll just own you here for the world to see ^^

Don't need self respect. You will find it is rather entertaining to play chaotically and immaturely. Haven't taken TW serious for a very long time and I don't plan to for a very long time.

Took me off W40? More like you took a puny k11 cluster whilst I was gone as were my troops as one of your players wasted a hundred nukes on a single village. Taking me off W40 goes to the members of my official haters (<3) "HTKA" (gave me a good laugh on that one, hawkballer). Didn't have near the time to rebuild my losses so I quit and plagued another world.
Sending a couple of fakes? What'd you expect? I'd have nukes in an isolated cluster? Tut tut
And I think that even a couple of fakes sent at you would be quite "tough" seen as just for laughs I attacked one of your villages with a nuke from one of my own, rebuilt it and targetted the same village 6 times, and you messaged me saying that apparently I said I'd stop. Made my day!

And why did you capitilize 'took'? Please stop it with the grammatical errors, it hurts my feelings. And when my feelings are hurt, I cry. And when I cry, I have a habit of rapidly eating chips. So every time you make a grammatical error I gain weight. Do you want me to gain weight pootleroot? DO YOU?! D:

bs2.gif

Jesus, I didn't realize I was dealing with a 12 year old... This is the' Kata vs w40(stats)' thread.. I guess your having trouble understanding that for some reason?

I mailed you my response, I don't think anyone wants to here your S#$@ or my responses for that matter..

I'm done here... If your so adamant of embarrassing yourself you can post our conversation all over 'Tribal Wars forums' after we are done talking..

I won't reply again to the subject of this rant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jake, could you not use 'Pootleroot' as a signature? It's just that the original Pootleroot didn't really like you. No offense, and I wuv u <3

DeletedUser

Unlucky mark2 from tbk/pf and a bunch of other awful tribes talking up his attacking prowess ? :icon_eek:

And I'm allowed to spam this thread as I made it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

whoa what happend here?

the pirate and the last stand visited and some1 let toxic outa his cage to scare them off :(

DeletedUser

Dear rober, wouldn't anyone who had their location listed as 'up your bottom' scare you off ? Or ... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Your all Noobs because I am here. :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: Kata, KataX
Side 2:
Tribes: -WM-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,828
Side 2: 104
Difference: 2,724

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,804,823
Side 2: 999,243
Difference: 24,805,580

chart

Not really much to say about that at all, it speaks for itself.

DeletedUser

wow there soooooooooo close to getting 1mill of us last month, there doing well

oh wait we nearly took 26mill off them never mind

akirk541

Side 1:
Players: twird82
Side 2:
Tribes: Kata, KataX

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 876
Side 2: 7,668
Difference: 6,792

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 829
Difference: 825

chart

Twird it seems give most of his away to Kata:icon_redface::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

mayb so akirk but my villas total doesnt seem to decreasing that quickly either. you can admit that you wish i would quit