Kata vs w40 (stats)

DeletedUser

I'm not saying they'll hold out. But they will provide a better fight than CB.

DeletedUser

u talking about the CB when NMS was around?
or CB when NMS wasn't?

DeletedUser

Funny, rober doesn't have his w58 name in his sig anymore... yet another world he got wiped out in, how many is that now mate ? :lol:

It's ok Phoenix, you are still delusional, NMS/CB imploded you got the pieces... enjoy and send some to Lyn/Davo

I hear the Captain is sailing the seas press ganging the old crew :icon_twisted: I will bend any of you over the barrel :spear:

DeletedUser

I never said that NMS/CB didn't implode, but I have the made the point a number of times that the pressure we applied to them over time was a major factor in how that went down :)

DeletedUser

Funny, rober doesn't have his w58 name in his sig anymore... yet another world he got wiped out in, how many is that now mate ? :lol:

i quit that world, when i was in MANIC(ranked #1 tribe) i know alot of people from that world now :) never got wiped out tho, i think the account still exists aswell lol

i do quit other worlds alot tho exept W40

DeletedUser

It doesn't matter how many worlds you start, it matters how many you finish. Rober will at least finish one (i think/hope) which is more than many players can say.

If you think you are playing two worlds well, then the truth is you aren't playing one world right...

I have never seen a player play multiple worlds, be 'good' with the same activity level in both at the same time, and without taking heavy advantage of sitting.

TBH, I wish you were only allowed to sit for long periods of time (week plus) for such things as emergencies or vacations. If you can't handle your incomings by yourself, I don't think you need to still be playing.

DeletedUser

Yes please.

And you are not aggresive. You destroy enemy resistance and then hug the remaining players until you have more players than the entire world's other users.

You conquer, you don't colonize.

WHOA! hold ye horses ye filthy slob! Kata not aggressive? kata hugs? well...umm... kata did hold no.1 ODA rank fer 2 years now, and yar this dates back ta when they've yet not owned da world.

Me've seen kata work from an inside look (co-played a katan af'er RUM fell apart)... they're a bunch who realize that all dem bastards talkin 'bout eliteness and elite tribes be simply livin in lala land (includin me former self), it be too much o' a utopian concept ta apply ta TW when yer worst enemy ain't da scurvy yer crossin steel with, but rather da maggots livin off da hull o' yer own ship!

Kata be a perfect example o' successful leadership and growth plannin!

DeletedUser

ODA only proves they've had many wars. It doesn't, at all, proof that they didn't hug. Just have to look at the stats to know.

The world I'm currently playing, a noob tribe has the number one ODA and are losing like hell to a smaller tribe.

shut up, troll. Go back to waiting your turn like the rest of em did.

35se

The WM crying is getting old. yall hugged just as much as kata. only your hugs failed.

get over it. you lost best find a new world to try again.

DeletedUser

The WM crying is getting old. yall hugged just as much as kata. only your hugs failed.

Whos crying? i love a good fight of course long term ill lose but i aint going anywhere until you boys take my last villa.

I see it as the people that wanted to be hugged to be the problem. they couldnt beat kata and stand up to them so they joined them, and were welcomed with open arms, making katas job a lot easier.:)

DeletedUser

lucky that comment was aimed at @ OEHMYS, for a min there i thought u were saying it to OEYSPS,

now back to your hole troll

yeah come at me bro...

DeletedUser

Throw that one in the keep net for now.