Kraken declare on CBTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

erm @ chapuis: we've been at war for over a month, and that was just official declaration...

DeletedUser

erm @ chapuis: we've been at war for over a month, and that was just official declaration...

a month is a pretty long time. if you read what concrete said, you would think cbtf would have much some huge gains into K32 and just has erevos on its heels. Looks like a draw to me.

and the size difference is pretty insignificant - especially considering that erevos is fighting on multiple fronts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22924

a month is a pretty long time. if you read what concrete said, you would think cbtf would have much some huge gains into K32 and just has erevos on its heels. Looks like a draw to me.

and the size difference is pretty insignificant - especially considering that erevos is fighting on multiple fronts.
actually size does matter, erevos was fighting less tribes before, they got themselves into this situation.

Macready08

To be fair CBTF have now passed into the top 20 while fighting 2 tribes both top 15. Not bad for such a small tribe to climb to almost the same size as the enemy tribes.

DeletedUser

haha

To be fair CBTF have now passed into the top 20 while fighting 2 tribes both top 15. Not bad for such a small tribe to climb to almost the same size as the enemy tribes.

please mac, just dont talk for the one who ran scared to the enemey nobody likes one of them. nobody

DeletedUser

Dear Concrete,

We all know your diplomacy sucks,
I am not afraid of your threats for posting mailing, i were clear that NO Diplomacy would be handed to you and i Only offered a merge. It is so simple.

At first you accepted my proposal and we formed a NAP to clear the terms and the next day you attacked!!!

I also know that you and your programmer are trying to take the numbers into your side but unfortunately you can prove nothing!
You actually ranked 20th since the day you ve started attacking us so you are not that small. However if you say so, you are a small tribe, is fine by me...lol

Your 20rank tribe is fighting along 5 members of us and we are holding proudly!
We are holding a line there but we do not boast we are winning or anything else. This is exactly the propaganda you are trying to sell to all people are reading this.
The diffirence between us is that,

-->The last month NONE else had attacked you not even our Allies!
--> you are fighting with us 1 month now and WE WERE THE ONLY ENEMY OF YOURS you cannot beat of course...
-->the Crusade against us includes over 10 mediocre tribes ALL of them Allied to you!!!
-->We are not losing at any frontier people...

The time we would invade in your area is coming....

Be aware

DeletedUser

Dear Concrete,

We all know your diplomacy sucks,
I am not afraid of your threats for posting mailing, i were clear that NO Diplomacy would be handed to you and i Only offered a merge. It is so simple.

At first you accepted my proposal and we formed a NAP to clear the terms and the next day you attacked!!!

I also know that you and your programmer are trying to take the numbers into your side but unfortunately you can prove nothing!
You actually ranked 20th since the day you ve started attacking us so you are not that small. However if you say so, you are a small tribe, is fine by me...lol

Your 20rank tribe is fighting along 5 members of us and we are holding proudly!
We are holding a line there but we do not boast we are winning or anything else. This is exactly the propaganda you are trying to sell to all people are reading this.
The diffirence between us is that,

-->The last month NONE else had attacked you not even our Allies!
--> you are fighting with us 1 month now and WE WERE THE ONLY ENEMY OF YOURS you cannot beat of course...
-->the Crusade against us includes over 10 mediocre tribes ALL of them Allied to you!!!
-->We are not losing at any frontier people...

The time we would invade in your area is coming....

Be aware

You say you're good at diplomacy, don't be kidding.
So that's why you're in war with 10tribes, and you only got two allies who are rimmed on all sides (boo! and kraken)

The day later? wtf.we were talking for weeks, even when the nap was decided.And i told you fair that my council didn't agreed on a merge.
And you said: "Merge or war," so you actually made the decision:)
Ph0b0s on 02.04. at 12:50
You are the Leader and i ll await until tonight 23.00 server for your reply!

Merge or War...

---

For the record: the week of declaration we were ranked 26th and you 9th
now it's 20th and 11or12th

Ph0b0s on 31.03. at 19:39

I am shocked by your dipomatic style of play, i ve never met someone more weird like you.Please explain me some things:

-->How are we getting equal?????? You are driving me mad. We are twice as size like you, We are rank 9 and you 26,

--

the 10mediocre tribes fighting you aren't our allies.
as the amount of allies +nap is much below 10.
We only have selective diplomacy.

Also you forgot our attention is lying with kraken.as you could notice on twstats.
you're not losing people: so why is pawelk83pl tribeless after he was under attack?

you are already using that last line for months, off course we're prepared for months.

Look i ask you one thing, if you say something check it before you say it. I'm just noticing all subjective lies.
I don't have time to correct all those.

And to chapuish, i'm not boasting.I know a lot of credit is gained by the crumbling of kraken's council.
But i can't feel bad about it.
Also if the stats are good for us, why can't I be proud on my members who are mostly fairly smaller then yours (especially for our academy)
Same for you erevos.
For example Darkwolf is worth 8 average players on it own.
And if you'd deny this then compare his size to average size.
You see I try to only use foundated info to counter you guys on the pnp

DeletedUser

Badlapje and Castroman you need to cool off people,
Have i ever mentioned that we are the best in diplomacy? NO, I only said of Concrete's ...

The Crusade of CBTF against us include the tribes :
--> ~LOW~
--> CBTF-D
--> IR-F
--> Awaken
--> ~CK~ .....................Only 5?

No this implements other mediocre tribe involved:
--> COOKIE and ~BOOT~ cooperate with IR-F for 33K
--> _DS_ and ~KOW~ along ~LOW~ for 31K

I blame none here, CBTF is doing their best to win us, the thing is that we hold line respectfully. Our Diplomacy speak under our ODrank and our achievements! We prefer 10 mediocre tribes against us than with us and thats for sure...

Pawelk left the world little less than a month ago and his account was sitting, LoL... Mail him he wont reply :lol: . Kicked cause we prefer to play from Alive accounts!

As for ranks Concrete, these change every day, the mailing you pathecallly mentioned list you 26th that day but you rose into ranks asap after Desperado flee into your tribe ! Dont tell me about proofs and clues cause i have plenty of them.:icon_cool:

Good luck

DeletedUser

ph0b0s, i'm just pointing out that if you claim:
1. his diplomacy is bad
2. he got 10 tribes to fight you

that they don't combine. It's not about being hotheaded, it's just about point out a hole in your reasoning the size of the universe.

DeletedUser

ph0b0s, i'm just pointing out that if you claim:
1. his diplomacy is bad
2. he got 10 tribes to fight you

that they don't combine. It's not about being hotheaded, it's just about point out a hole in your reasoning the size of the universe.

Actually, you don't understand his reasoning. He is saying that having 10 small tribes as enemies is good diplomacy and allying them is a bad diplomacy (himself-good, concrete-bad)

I partially agree with this. If he is strong enough to deal with those small tribes then he is right. But, if he can't afford to fight 10 small tribes(which is the case, I believe) then it's a bad diplomacy.

Conclusion: It all relative :)

DeletedUser66411

I would like to point out that CBTF never prompted these tribes to start fighting you. These tribes chose to fight you on their own merit. This has nothing to do with diplomacy as these tribes are fighting you because you are attacking them.

DeletedUser

no i understand his reasoning, only he's saying that CBTF on their own could never fight him. And he's saying that those 10 tribes - mediocre as they might be - are dividing his forces in essence distracting Erevos from anihilating CBTF.

If that is true, then it stands to reason that CBTF made a good move in getting those 10 tribes involved.

All of the above is following his logic though, and given that CBTF claims they didn't get those tribes involved, it should seem we need some more mails :)

DeletedUser

yup, the incoming on my wittle ass ain't bringing me down:icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.