LAP vs. RFF

DeletedUser93954

As for the internal nobling, I am trying to find out what's going on.

DeletedUser

*BP* helped with a wave or two against them and took only a few villages.

Just a few villages?

===

Side 1:
Tribes: *BP*
Side 2:
Tribes: WB1066

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71
Side 2: 1
Difference: 70

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 571,507
Side 2: 5,566
Difference: 565,941

chart

===

We took more than double what you did didnt we?

===

Side 1:
Tribes: RFF
Side 2:
Tribes: WB1066

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 23
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 175,455
Side 2: 4,871
Difference: 170,584

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry for not showing up before, funeral in an area with no internet connections, people have lives outside Tribal Wars too, you know.

I am surprised you are bragging so much about taking so many villages, it's worth bragging if they had heaps of defence, but those were the villages owned by former OFF members, battered by LAP's previous war against them. From what I have heard, OFF didn't have that much experience before, and it's a bit difficult to rebuild troops and teach people how to play as soon as a war starts right after another war after changing tribes.

Also, those stats about other tribes getting in on Warband villages, you must also realise they had three clusters, all of them beside T.E.C's border, *BP* helped with a wave or two against them and took only a few villages.

While RFF is indeed losing and it's starting to get a bit worrying, I still have full confidence we will pull back, wether it be sooner or later, just you wait, watch and see.

So if you were aware they were inexperienced then why recruit them? Your forums are barely used so there is no attempt to even teach them anything either.

:lightcavalry:

DeletedUser

A) whats the point of having them in your tribe if your just going to let them get nobled? you really care about your tribesmates.

B) its been atleast 2 weeks, and if its still a suprise that your at war by now, something is wrong with you. maybe at first you could say that, but after two weeks, you wonder why you have attacks incomming?

I can hardly abstain from calling you what a normal person would call G.Bush; but I don't want an infraction. Your, intellectual capabilities amaze me. In a bad way.

Have I, or anyone, at any point have stated that I am the leader or part of the tribe?
Furthermore,as far as I know, BP didn't noble all the WBs in the same time;it was on a longer period of time.RFF participated in the last op on WB, by the looks of it.

Do you know how long it takes for support to be sent by an disorganized tribe(meaning, the entrance of the OFF newbies)?
Also, do you have any idea of how long it takes to rebuild from scratch your defensive(that in case you have a correctly,fully built village,otherwise it takes even longer)?
As far as I remember 2 weeks. Now, that could be made in 2-3 weeks if the player doesnt farm all the time and his military buildings are not built at maximum.

Sir, I suggest you go back on your own forums, for that commenting here it only makes LAP seem like they lack intellectual capabilities. And if you piss me off I'll bring historical events to support my claim.

DeletedUser

Alot of time for El Rojo to rebuild then, a week before the war started he asked me the question:

"How do i farm?"

DeletedUser

Oh let's be a smart ass, shall we?
So I'm stating that there are reasons(and quite boldly sticking out so smart asses will understand), also stating that he is my friend(therefore,a reliable source), and you twist it in a whole new thing ;)
Reminds me of OTDeathAwaits or Psihic of W9, those guys attempted to magically trick you with your own statement.

I believe the two reasons of the large difference between the tribes have been explained.
A)OFF-sucks
B)Surprise war, is a surprise war.It pops out, and of course it will cause damage especially when you have tons of isolated villages in enemy territory.

You are quite dense, aren't you :)

1) Yes, OFF, does suck. and RFF sucks for recruiting them. lol. This is not a reasonable excuse for the large difference in stats.
2) Surprise war--yes. But look at the 24 hr, 48 hr, and like 3 day stats. We're leading in every way. Shouldn't RFF be at least making SOME gains? Also, yes OFF members were battered from our previous war from them. However, it's been more than ONE MONTH after our war with OFF, last I recall. So, OFF members in RFF has had PLENTY of time to rebuild.

As for isolated villages argument...how many times do I have to repeat myself...LAP villages and RFF villages were practically interspersed equally in southern K37...so they can't really be called ISOLATED villages of RFF OR LAP...

And if it takes 2-3 weeks for RFF to coordinate their defense, that's pitiful. They've already had more than a month to rebuild from our war with the OFF members, and troop support movements takes about--hm, at most 5 days to travel between the most southern portion of RFF to its frontlines.

So overall...the difference in stats is not due to your petty reasons, it's due simply to the dichotomy in skill levels and activity levels between the two tribes.

DeletedUser

to add to minmages words, if RFF thinks they can pull themsleves together, they better start soon.

Side 1:
Tribes: LAP
Side 2:
Timeframe: Last week
Side 1: 40
Side 2: 9
Difference: 31
chart

Side 1: 234,266
Side 2: 70,349
Difference: 163,917
chart

DeletedUser

Bring your whole tribe, I'm interested to see what each can add :p..as for the arguments, I'll answer, but now I want gyros.
PS: Tell vampire pixie her trains are too good.
The window she is giving is too small :/ .300 ms is not enough..
Oops, typo , I meant 3 minutes to 2-3 hours

DeletedUser

Bring your whole tribe, I'm interested to see what each can add :p..as for the arguments, I'll answer, but now I want gyros.

Seems they're working just fine bro :)

Blue Thunder (763|390) K37 9,643 el rojo [RFF] vampirepixie [LAP] 2010-09-30 22:52:12

Handys Pandora (761|393) K37 8,843 el rojo [RFF] vampirepixie [LAP] 2010-10-01 08:22:15

DeletedUser

Haha, I was just going to comment to same thing David.

I find it quite humorous how this thread is turning out. 'We don't have much going for us.. so... err.. lets make fun of peoples noble trains even though theyre still killing our tribe!'

Or lets blame ex- members of our allied tribe we recruited (which is one of the main causes of this war).

Also, great job on back handing *BP*, I'm sure they'll appreciate that - considering your current situation. :ram::villagers:

DeletedUser

Why waste the effort of sending millisecond trains when the enemy doesn't deserve them? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

vampirepixie (LAPicide) attacks El Rojo 04 MilongaSentimental N (758|411) K47 (new) Oct 02,2010 22:00
vampirepixie (Ace of Spades) attacks El Rojo 04 MilongaSentimental N (758|411) K47 Oct 02,2010 22:03:18
vampirepixie (Ace of Spades) attacks El Rojo 04 MilongaSentimental N (758|411) K47 Oct 02,2010 22:03:33

oh well!
And I see this process repeating all over again:

LAPicide tomorrow at 05:10:47 9:43:51 <-fail clearing nuke
LAPicide tomorrow at 09:25:21 13:58:25 <-fail noble train
LAPicide tomorrow at 09:25:28 13:58:32 <-fail noble train

Now, thing is, I'm not making fun of whatever LAP is doing to the rest of RFF
I am laughing out loud at what LAP is trying to do to El Rojo.

1) Yes, OFF, does suck. and RFF sucks for recruiting them. lol. This is not a reasonable excuse for the large difference in stats.
2) Surprise war--yes. But look at the 24 hr, 48 hr, and like 3 day stats. We're leading in every way. Shouldn't RFF be at least making SOME gains? Also, yes OFF members were battered from our previous war from them. However, it's been more than ONE MONTH after our war with OFF, last I recall. So, OFF members in RFF has had PLENTY of time to rebuild.
1)But it is an excuse, better said, it is a cause of RFF's big losses
2)OFF members seem noobish, can't blame em.

3)Now i see that El Rojo lost quite a lot of villages, so he has been the main bleeding wound of RFF.
Well, not anymore.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 1
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 9,024
Side 2: 11,872
Difference: 2,848 LOL HEY LOOK RFF's WINNING!haha

chart

DeletedUser

Hello ppl,
So I thought I'dd join the fun.
I am 'new' in the LAP of this world, but I've been with them in other worlds, and didn't see the LAP >< OFF war, but what I can see on TW-stats is that they do noble babrs, what I see on the fora of my tribe is that RFF took some of the ex-OFF members and that RFF showed some inexpirienced points.
All I know is that we lost some villa's in the south and gained about 3 times, or more, in the north.
Furthermore, there were some army-camps that weren't discussed jet : they destroyed 2 of our camps and we abou 4 or 5 of theirs...

Now one more thing, everybody must relax a bit, it's a wargame, not a war, we shouldn't be angry at ppl, not should we out-smart them, everybody hates it when ppl do stuff like that, and yes I am refering to LAP players as well.

MM

DeletedUser

i'm pretty sure .3 ms is illegal. ^.^

also, has this world not already discussed enough about how sometimes longer trains can be better than shorter and sometimes shorter trains can be better than longer? and that a good player would know the right times to use them? and that this argument is illegitimate.

DeletedUser

vampirepixie (LAPicide) attacks El Rojo 04 MilongaSentimental N (758|411) K47 (new) Oct 02,2010 22:00
vampirepixie (Ace of Spades) attacks El Rojo 04 MilongaSentimental N (758|411) K47 Oct 02,2010 22:03:18
vampirepixie (Ace of Spades) attacks El Rojo 04 MilongaSentimental N (758|411) K47 Oct 02,2010 22:03:33

oh well!
And I see this process repeating all over again:

LAPicide tomorrow at 05:10:47 9:43:51 <-fail clearing nuke
LAPicide tomorrow at 09:25:21 13:58:25 <-fail noble train
LAPicide tomorrow at 09:25:28 13:58:32 <-fail noble train

Now, thing is, I'm not making fun of whatever LAP is doing to the rest of RFF
I am laughing out loud at what LAP is trying to do to El Rojo.

1)But it is an excuse, better said, it is a cause of RFF's big losses
2)OFF members seem noobish, can't blame em.

3)Now i see that El Rojo lost quite a lot of villages, so he has been the main bleeding wound of RFF.
Well, not anymore.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 9,024
Side 2: 11,872
Difference: 2,848 LOL HEY LOOK RFF's WINNING!haha

chart

Wow, nice petty (that's not a typo for pretty in case you're wondering) argument you've got there :) Congratz to RFF for winning against the n00bs LAP!!!!! :DDDD (in the 24hr time frame by 2k pts if that really means anything..) :icon_rolleyes:

1) Fine, it's an excuse that OFF players suck. Now which tribe are they in again currently? :icon_rolleyes: And which tribe are we warring? :icon_rolleyes: SO....thus...Why is RFF losing? (hint hint: answer is because they are sadly lacking in some departments ;) )

2) as for el rojo, I've previously said that we had no organized ops for this war and we simply didn't feel the need to have any major/minor ops on any specific players/geographic regions. We just simply let our players take what they wanted--a nice munching feast :) So...I'm sure our players just decided to take a break yesterday. Can't blame them, for you soon get tired of taking easy villages anyway ;)

DeletedUser

Srry for the doublepost...but i must say...

it's pretty sad and pitiful that RFF players can't defend on their own and must ask for chansclo's help in defending :)

Oh...and chansclo...

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 2: 4
Difference: 3

chart

Side 1: 4,451
Side 2: 24,602
Difference: 20,151

chart

The 48 hr, 3 day, and stats since declaration are even worse for RFF :)

Much love.

DeletedUser

also, has this world not already discussed enough about how sometimes longer trains can be better than shorter and sometimes shorter trains can be better than longer? and that a good player would know the right times to use them? and that this argument is illegitimate.

True enough, if you are sending trains that are ms apart youve got to be sure to send some fake trains that are ms apart otherwise they stick out like a sore thumb.

The fact that a ms train is much harder to snipe doesnt mean it wont be sniped and destroyed by the same method it was created :icon_wink:

Regardless however this war doesnt seem to host ms trains so this debate is in vain.

DeletedUser

Heh, that train was ..wait its illegal? Not sure, To The Knees "offered" me a train like that once or twice or more times, I believe?...
Anyways, that was sarcasm SBS, i was pokin' fun of their attempted war efforts.
Attempted, since thats what they say..but really, a 400k player fighting in a war sending long range attacks will not coordinate at all?..except for a train which was 7-8 seconds apart.

Furthermore, my 2k points win of RFF was not to be taken serious.

1)I told them same thing..let's see what they do :D
2)Oh well, a break indeed they took, it lasted few days for Vampire pixie ;)
PS:
LOL LOOKS, i took my first village from LAP.too bad they are far farr away </3
and I'm also fighting TEC, what a joy their nobles were..for me, not for them >:p

DeletedUser

Heh, that train was ..wait its illegal? Not sure, To The Knees "offered" me a train like that once or twice or more times, I believe?...
Anyways, that was sarcasm SBS, i was pokin' fun of their attempted war efforts.
Attempted, since thats what they say..but really, a 400k player fighting in a war sending long range attacks will not coordinate at all?..except for a train which was 7-8 seconds apart.

Furthermore, my 2k points win of RFF was not to be taken serious.

1)I told them same thing..let's see what they do :D
2)Oh well, a break indeed they took, it lasted few days for Vampire pixie ;)
PS:
LOL LOOKS, i took my first village from LAP.too bad they are far farr away </3
and I'm also fighting TEC, what a joy their nobles were..for me, not for them >:p

As I've already repeated several times, RFF is not an enemy worthy of efforts/time wasted on "coordinated efforts/ops." Clearly, we're doing well just letting our players run free, claiming/nobling what they like. Why waste the effort (albeit tiny effort) sending ms trains when it makes virtually no difference to a n00b enemy..? "Attempted war efforts." If I do say so myself, our "war efforts" have been pretty successful--war efforts in quotes since it really doesn't take much effort on our part to take n00b villages.

Well, congrats on taking a village from us chansclo! :D ...and I suppose...good luck on fighting TEC? You're probably gonna need it :)

btw, i'm still curious as to your ign :)

DeletedUser

Not worthy? Oh well, I already made it worthy, you just don't see me coming yet :icon_twisted:
And many more to come:lol: Till I reach you, in a way or another, under a name or a pseudonim :icon_twisted:

~TFB~ member :icon_cool: