LeGeND: Negatives

Byrambo

ahaha :D
another noob tribe...
Cruel simply asked for War or Peace.
But you say we are NAP.We don't know you :S
Do you think your tribe really can destroy these 7 players? :)
İ don't think so...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ahaha :D
another noob tribe...
Cruel simply asked for War or Peace.
But you say we are NAP.We don't know you :S
Do you think your tribe really can destroy these 7 players? :)
İ don't think so...

Hmmm your sig. explains quite a lot actually.

How is AZRA these days? :)

DeletedUser

pfft . . they collectively try to act like me :icon_razz:

on topic : whats this topic about ? The way that letter was worded hurts my eyes to read.

Seems to me its about

One of ours gets attacked

We do not trust them

We are not confident of beating them in fact we really are scared

To protect ourselves lets have a NAP

Blame the other DUKE

Post here to upset the ones we are trying to appease.

Wonder why attacks or scouts still come at us.

In summary I guess.

DeletedUser

You was supposed to be justifying why you have an Academy

It's based on the "More members, more villages, more troops" theory.

Academy tribes aren't always a negative, especially at the beginning of a world with all these new players. Weed out the good ones in the academy and move them up to the main tribe.

Deleted User - 2282801

This world was designed for family and academy tribes to flourish ..... it has yet to be proven that it will work but the shared forums could actually make it work.

DeletedUser

Greetings, from the duke of SKH (RHCP.mc)

I believe that there are many faults in the number one tribe, LeGeND.

One of their top players, isisis, was constantly attacking our members. After he agreed to stop, he just continued... here is a conversation between Malvenor (My other duke) and CRueL11 (Legend duke)

Top to Bottom

Clearly Cruel has no clue what is going on, and also sounds very young...We have agreed to a NAP, but I thought people should know about this..

Also, why spread your tribe out so much? It leaves almost everyone vulnerable for attack and could lead to instant failure..It just doesn't make any sense.

In our brief conflicts, these small stats are based on reports, which I will be putting up later.

Total Casualties: Estimated 200 men.

Total Troops rallied: Over 4,000 troops

Just wanted to point out a few things about our #1 Tribe in world 30.

Regards,

RHCP.mc

Very wise move. Noble all villages in area and then move forward. Those arrogant players who considers they can play lone heroes IMO should fail. You can not live as neighbours. This is tribalwars but not 1-1 fighting. If Legend want they can easy support their friend and noble all your tribe if they able to do it or they will lose first village. :) It is cruel game :)

DeletedUser

First he says a 100 to 6, you'll win, then you say a 400 points tribe can beat a million point tribe?

something wrong here :S

offcourse you mention you being spread out in W6, but honestly, it's contradicting yourself >.>

llamaswilrulesupreme

Right, I reccomend you do the following

1. Destroy LeGeNd in K46 (pffft no negotiations)
2. Don't rave about that you COULD destroy a few members of LeGeNd
3. Don't act like the top dog even if you do destroy a few LeGeNd members

llamaswilrulesupreme

Byrambo

:)
dreams dreams dreams...war don't win by dreams....

DeletedUser

You use the example of 400 point VS. 1 Million points (I acknowledge its a typo but obviously your claiming the other tribe had much less points, and then either you/ your duke (i cba reading it again) declares that 7 against 100+ is obviously hopeless for LeGeNd.

DeletedUser

LeGeND are extremely arrogant (Yes, Rich coming from me :icon_razz:) but they will have alot of problems very soon if they don't get rid off it.

DeletedUser59102

Greetings, from the duke of SKH (RHCP.mc)

I believe that there are many faults in the number one tribe, LeGeND.

One of their top players, isisis, was constantly attacking our members. After he agreed to stop, he just continued... here is a conversation between Malvenor (My other duke) and CRueL11 (Legend duke)

Top to Bottom

Clearly Cruel has no clue what is going on, and also sounds very young...We have agreed to a NAP, but I thought people should know about this..

Also, why spread your tribe out so much? It leaves almost everyone vulnerable for attack and could lead to instant failure..It just doesn't make any sense.

In our brief conflicts, these small stats are based on reports, which I will be putting up later.

Total Casualties: Estimated 200 men.

Total Troops rallied: Over 4,000 troops

Just wanted to point out a few things about our #1 Tribe in world 30.

Regards,

RHCP.mc

:)what did you point out about us??
you are saying that my leader is really bad at leadership and playing this game.
look at your own account and your own tribe.according to the succes of my tribe and cruels account,cruel has better skills than you,huh?
please,don't try to make propaganda of yourselves.thats our choise to make NAP with someones,and if "'we'" make nap,we keep the safety of the nap.
you wrote LeGeND: Negatives but i can see only one negative thing;

you have a problem with one player.and then you can't solve this problem with him and normally start to talk with his tribes leader.
if you still can't get an agreement,you declare war or you forget about it.
why do you post this here?its just a little thing :)
so,show us what you have
make your dreams real mate :)

Byrambo

LeGeND are extremely arrogant (Yes, Rich coming from me :icon_razz:) but they will have alot of problems very soon if they don't get rid off it.

You have a small mistake in your opinion.
which tribe became first in rankings ,people think they are arrogant.
İ don't see anyone like top five tribes.Thats not your fault.Thats the fault of competition.Like in real life...so we can't get rid off it.Because seeing us arrogant is your think.You must get rid of it first.:icon_wink:

also :)
why nobody talking about latest tribe in the rankings :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You have a small mistake in your opinion.
which tribe became first in rankings ,people think they are arrogant.
İ don't see anyone like top five tribes.Thats not your fault.Thats the fault of competition.Like in real life...so we can't get rid off it.Because seeing us arrogant is your think.You must get rid of it first.:icon_wink:

also :)
why nobody talking about latest tribe in the rankings :D

You're mistaken. Not me. Conflict broke out between some of our members, 1 of LeGeND members lost 2 noblemen. So I mailed your leader:

cRueL11 today at 20:24
Our diplomats are KaSeM.34and-Aenima- plz contact with them

So, doing the usual, I followed your leaders instructions, and forwarded the mail to your diplomat. Here's the 1st reply I got:

KaSeM.34:

1. XXXX and XXXX will be farm
2. We are Legend. Everybody can against to us. but we are stronger than you.
3.what do you want me

-----------------------------------

Now you tell me that isn't arrogance. None of our players have been cleared yet he claims they will be farms and thinks your members are Rambo :icon_rolleyes:

llamaswilrulesupreme

Posting twice in a row is win.

Duh, bigger post-count means bigger...

Na, wierd laggy internet (wich also means it takes 5-10 minutes to delete a post for me). Plus deosn't the forum have a flood filter, only 1 post per 30 secs?

DeletedUser

:)what did you point out about us??
you are saying that my leader is really bad at leadership and playing this game.

I didn't say your leader was very bad at the game, just leadership =P

look at your own account and your own tribe.according to the succes of my tribe and cruels account,cruel has better skills than you,huh?

Wow, that was the stupidest attack against me. And please, fix your grammer, and grow up.

please,don't try to make propaganda of yourselves.thats our choise to make NAP with someones,and if "'we'" make nap,we keep the safety of the nap.

Those sentences have no relavence to each other.

you wrote LeGeND: Negatives but i can see only one negative thing;

Really? I see many. Your tribe occupies 18 continents. Your leaders can barely talk (well type) English. I could go on forever