Liarrrgggh's

Raveman9

Guess I can be the 1% then I read his hole post was a bit lengthy yes but was not full of nonsense as you say. He spoke the truth.

Angel Styles

That was the wall of text from the depths of the sea.

I just got a scent of bull shit, huh....

DeletedUser

Bullshit- A word used by many when they have no way to defend themselves as they know what is in front of them is the TRUTH.

DeletedUser106011

Guess I can be the 1% then I read his hole post was a bit lengthy yes but was not full of nonsense as you say. He spoke the truth.

also +1, well said and i wish more people would take the time to post like you did Virus, instead of the 'funny' one liners that are so prevalent.

I'm gone now but will keep my eye on this world :) I hope the Ninja core reform hehe.

Angel Styles

Bullshit- A word used by many when they have no way to defend themselves as they know what is in front of them is the TRUTH.

I read what you had to say, but why would I feel the need to defend myself over an on line game I play to pass the time after I come home from work/school?

Much like Apathy, I am here to enjoy myself and play for fun. I am just a plain member within the ranks of Yarr, who came here to play with friends from world 56.

The leadership of Yarr isn't perfect, there human.

One thing I will say is, the members of Yarr never wanted a basher tribe, we still don't.

I am happy to play in Yarr, and can careless what many people think, because unless they are actually here within our ranks, their views and opinions are just that.

DeletedUser97878

U

I haven't seen much arrogance from Yarr if I am honest, alot of ignorance and borderline arrogance but nothing I would worry about as there really isn't much for you guys to be arrogant about tbh. Maybe that you have the number 1 spot but come on we all no that's no difficult feat these days.
You are right, number 1 is not difficult to achieve, we and we've never really boasted about being number 1. I never look at the rankings, there pointless. I know how yarr works and i am happy with it. Apathy for example are another successful tribe, they work in a complete different way but it still works. So your argument of us being "ignorant" or "arrogant" is nothing more than a troll, trolling. We come on the PnP and act like every other tribe, we can read your tribe and think thats "arrogance" but we all act very similar.

The problems started when you started taking runners like Tubrez and such, for their points, the defence for Tubrez' internalling was his OD :lol: which inset justified his recruitment. Something which is easily gained with a load of free villas.

You assume we took him for his points? Tubrez played a good role in the ninja's war

" Tubrez 19 7 2.976.690 1.007.969"

If that is "internalling" you may. But i certainly don't see it that way....

This was the beginning of the decline of your tribes public opinion. A trend set in and you guys really showed the way you wish to win this world and I will say WIN again as that is clearly the aim(which is normal) however you are prepared to get there whichever way possible.

Merging Ninjas was pathetic and destroyed your tribes reputation and with it your players. To then go on to add an academy tribe on the rim just sealed the fate of Yarr as a mass recruiting, cowardly hugging tribe with all the trimmings.
This is were assumptions come in, for 1 we never merged with ninja's. Yes quite a number of players have been given a trial run through selective recruitment. We can all discuss "oh buts thats a internal whore who obviously didn't do much in the war"
Yes we are aware of some of them, and if they don't step up there weight they will be kicked, for now there are plenty of brown (ex-ninjas) around them, giving them ample oppurtunity t prove this.
You call us "mass recruiters" if you will but we know its not true. Public opinion will always be to find anyway to slant. Anyway to make others look bad because this is Pnp for goodness sake.
For 1 you say "rim academy" yet they are interweaved with us majority to help BASH

To say that ARG are not an academy is hilarious. Basher tribes are common place now, however basher tribes do not have added extras. You have the bashers and the bashers, resulting in guess what? a basher tribe. An academy has bashers and recruits who are expected to grow with both having the possibilty of joining the main tribe. See the difference?

This is where you get so....Intelligent :icon_redface:
You can call Arg as you will really, there main purpose is to bash, always will be while they're around. Arg however do have an interpendant recruiting system if they are willing to bash for us. One of the main purpose for Arg is to find us bashers, we're all busy with hugging and crap we just don't the time to do it ourselves :icon_redface:
There new ninja recruits were totally out of our council decisions, and the simple fact is if they refuse to bash they wont stay around.

I wouldn't even bring up the bunny war to be honest it's just gonna lead to more bad press that is justified against Yarr and to say you "destroyed" them is very arrogant. The 2 "Top" tribes should have dismantled them considering their positions. You did not. You jumped on them after wobble to get easy growth, nothing to do with recruitment in your area. Jumping on the gangbang and failing, miserably. Probably more to do with Bunnies skill rather than Yarrs lack of it so we can leave it there.
Yes, bunny put up a brilliant fight against us i'll admit, bunnies skill was badly judged. However jumping on the gangbang is wrong. The war was started because of the recruits, same reasone why wobble declared originally. Bunnies recruitment sense was poor and ended up being the reason they annoyed the top 2 tribes.
But yes, we mopped up there recruits and then hit the bunny core. And the bunny core proved a tough core to budge.
However our frontline was
BunnyQueen
BusterCherry
Blindside

Unquestionable the 3 best players from Bunny. So am i ultimately suprised? No.

Coming along to Kraken, a poor rim tribe who should have been easy food with no co-ordination. Let's forget about them huh?
And this is what happened so that point is well urrm, invalid?

Ninjas are still here, they are just hiding under your tribes flags. Arg and Yarr. Proud as punch to have survived and sitting in the top family on this world. Ready to run to the next tribe that threatens their existence.
Yes alot of ninjas are withing us and our so called "academy" tribes ranks. However many are there in the coming months i can guarrantee will shrink as the fail to impress...

However I know one day Wobble Will turn on you and when that time comes the only tribe crumbling will be Yarr/Arg. Toss a few southern tribes in their and those odds of survival grow even slimer and time length, shorter.
Yarr v Wobble will eventually occur, it is innevitable. 1 tribe can win the world and assuming both are still here one of them isn't going to bend over and say yeah we'll take second place through aliance.
To be fair, apart from maybe 4-5? tribes, we can say the rest are fodder. And would take a hell of alot to even need special attention.
Yes there may be suprises out there. However, i'd be willing to put money on Yarr making it to the last 2, through wars and selective recruitment. As thats the way it goes.
And then yes, i can see wobble being the other if nothing harms our relationship earlier on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I read what you had to say, but why would I feel the need to defend myself over an on line game I play to pass the time after I come home from work/school?

Much like Apathy, I am here to enjoy myself and play for fun. I am just a plain member within the ranks of Yarr, who came here to play with friends from world 56.

The leadership of Yarr isn't perfect, there human.

One thing I will say is, the members of Yarr never wanted a basher tribe, we still don't.

I am happy to play in Yarr, and can careless what many people think, because unless they are actually here within our ranks, their views and opinions are just that.

You have over 900 posts on these forums so obviously enjoy PnP somewhat, a post was presented here and you claimed bullshit, I do not see what bullshit you speak of as you yourself have just confirmed one of the points I made. In which there are disgruntled "plain" members within Yarr.

So my question to you is why post something that you already know is incorrect?

Angel Styles

There is a lot of bull shit in your post. For one, Bunny.....But like some of the other players, I don't really go there and rip a part walls of text.

I have been playing since 2008, so yea, I come to the pnp from time to time.

and the reason I said we were unhappy about the basher tribe, was because I was agreeing with that part of your post. Sorry, I didn't out right say it, I'm on my meds......

A lot of people are hating on Yarr, and they have every right to as anyone can play the game as they want.

DeletedUser

Used to the Hate :)

It happens to every tribe that gets attention. Like I said the only opinions that matter are that of people in Yarr itself. We won't change our play style just to please a player outside of our tribe, it just makes no sense. You can hate on us and call us arrogant all you want it wont change a darn thing. In the end the Axes are what should be doing the talking no matter what tribe you're in.

Angel Styles

Tribal Wars Stats: World 65: Tribe
Tribalwars Tribe Profile: Pirates
Tribe no longer exists

Comments

Options
» View tribe history
» View conquer stats
» View conquer periods

Name: Pirates
Created: 2012-09-15 00:02:36
Disbanded: 2012-12-17 22:03:51
Tribe Changes: 239
Conquers: 3578 (+3285-293)
Best Rank: 1
12th October 2012
Most Points: 28,036,993
17th December 2012
Most Villages: 3,831
17th December 2012
_______

You guys happy!?

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Sharkey95 said:
You are right, number 1 is not difficult to achieve, we and we've never really boasted about being number 1. I never look at the rankings, there pointless. I know how yarr works and i am happy with it. Apathy for example are another successful tribe, they work in a complete different way but it still works. So your argument of us being "ignorant" or "arrogant" is nothing more than a troll, trolling. We come on the PnP and act like every other tribe, we can read your tribe and think thats "arrogance" but we all act very similar.
[/spoil]

Did you happen to miss read what I said? Here I'll post it again for you.

I haven't seen much arrogance from Yarr if I am honest, alot of ignorance and borderline arrogance but nothing I would worry about as there really isn't much for you guys to be arrogant about tbh.

I'lll give you some examples of the ignorance and borderline your tribe possess from your post actually.

Ignorance
This is were assumptions come in, for 1 we never merged with ninja's. Yes quite a number of players have been given a trial run through selective recruitment. We can all discuss "oh buts thats a internal whore who obviously didn't do much in the war"
Yes we are aware of some of them, and if they don't step up there weight they will be kicked, for now there are plenty of brown (ex-ninjas) around them, giving them ample oppurtunity t prove this.

Borderline arrogance
i'd be willing to put money on Yarr making it to the last 2

And then yes, i can see wobble being the other if nothing harms our relationship earlier on.

I'll take that bet right now. Siggy bet? You say we all act similar, yet, I have yet to see any other tribes members saying they can guarantee they will be in the last 2 tribes :icon_neutral: Either way, carry on it doesn't effect me, just worth noting.

[spoil]
You assume we took him for his points? Tubrez played a good role in the ninja's war

" Tubrez 19 7 2.976.690 1.007.969"

If that is "internalling" you may. But i certainly don't see it that way....
[/spoil]

That's far from impressive considering his size and the amount of free villas he has obtained, really shot yourself in the member with that one.

[spoil]
You call us "mass recruiters" if you will but we know its not true. Public opinion will always be to find anyway to slant. Anyway to make others look bad because this is Pnp for goodness sake.
For 1 you say "rim academy" yet they are interweaved with us majority to help BASH
[/spoil]

No you really did merge with ninjas, it was a 3 way orgy with ARGYARR and the runaway crew, to say otherwise is delirious and hilarious.

What's even more hilarious is you using the words Selective recruitment :lol: Selective would mean only recruiting players that are known to be good. These trial runs are what noob tribes who have no idea what they are doing give to people who have just joined the game, or yes you guessed it mass recruiting point whores. You would take a 900k useless player who has absolutely no idea what he is doing other than eat on tribe mates than a 350k boss any day. That is a fact my friend the sooner you realise it the sooner you will stop talking out of your arse, 'cause this bullshit is getting too funny for me to bare.

[spoil]
And this is what happened so that point is well urrm, invalid?
[/spoil]

My point exactly why even bother bringing attention to them, thanks for backing me up.

[spoil]
Yes alot of ninjas are withing us and our so called "academy" tribes ranks. However many are there in the coming months i can guarrantee will shrink as the fail to impress...
[/spoil]

Oh damnn, this must be the selective recruitment I keep hearing about huh?

[spoil]
Yarr v Wobble will eventually occur, it is innevitable. 1 tribe can win the world and assuming both are still here one of them isn't going to bend over and say yeah we'll take second place through aliance.
To be fair, apart from maybe 4-5? tribes, we can say the rest are fodder. And would take a hell of alot to even need special attention.
Yes there may be suprises out there. However, i'd be willing to put money on Yarr making it to the last 2, through wars and selective recruitment. As thats the way it goes.
[/spoil]

Ok let's just clear this up. Wobble are better than Yarr, that is quite clear. A little huggy but they can correct that and they know it. Now they have got the bunny guys on board i'm sure the hugging process is well on it's way to ending.

You guys seem to think this diplomacy is going to last the test of time, while in the same breath make some of the most fatal diplomatic/recruitment/growth decisions a tribe could make. You guys are hurting diplomacy, if you don't see that then you guys craaaazy!

Wobble do not need Yarrgggg to prop them up to stay here 'til the end of the world. They could end diploamcy and still be here. They could fight you now and still be here. This cuddling one another is gonna stop. Mark my words and the only person you will be able to blame is yourselves. Then Yarrrrggg will have to hug itself all the way to the rim.

Anyway back to that bet, siggy yeah?

Used to the Hate :)
In the end the Axes are what should be doing the talking no matter what tribe you're in.

I know, rather than recruiting the enemy right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you have a problem with us come face us instead of whining about it. Moaning about it on the externals won't change a thing. You can call Yarr a crappy tribe all you want but in the end you're just talking and you're not backing it up IG.

DeletedUser

I'm all for it. Inevitably our tribes will face off anyways. You'll be hearing from me for sure.

DeletedUser

Wonderful! Another hater's gonna hate and this one comes bearing huge blocks of text. I'll humor you and respond to everything you just said of the garbage you've been speaking. Maybe I'll be able to educate you abit regarding the ignorance and the arrogance of the way you post. :icon_rolleyes:

Here goes:

[spoil]
[spoil][/spoil]

Did you happen to miss read what I said? Here I'll post it again for you.

I'lll give you some examples of the ignorance and borderline your tribe possess from your post actually.

Ignorance

Borderline arrogance
[/spoil]
Its wonderful how you state things in such a factual way without actually having any evidence to back it up. You must be one of the best propaganda players in the world you came from. People don't normally just believe this kind of blatant lying if you weren't good at the way you present.

[spoil]
I'll take that bet right now. Siggy bet? You say we all act similar, yet, I have yet to see any other tribes members saying they can guarantee they will be in the last 2 tribes :icon_neutral: Either way, carry on it doesn't effect me, just worth noting.
[/spoil]
Now now ViRuS., you were in [PMS] back in the day, you should know that you were in a tribe that actually claimed they would win the world.:icon_rolleyes: Given you guys crashed and burned and disbanded, that would be an ill omen for us, but still we I believe we are smarter than you guys so we'll take our chances. ^_^

Oh wait.. was I being arrogant back there? Or possibly ignorant? :p

[spoil]
That's far from impressive considering his size and the amount of free villas he has obtained, really shot yourself in the member with that one.
[/spoil]
Not really, the fact that he actually helped is what Yarr is all about. We have players on the forum outside yarr telling us:

[spoil]
The method is teaching them what to do. You don't have to find skilful player's, just players willing to learn. However these types of players are normally very loyal and probably won't jump ship straight away.
[/spoil]
Again, we at Yarr believe in the tried and tested method of, if the guy is active and shows promise(high points means activity if nothing else), then we will test him out. If he works for the tribe, then wonderful, if he doesn't, then he is removed. Simply the basics of recruitment.

I'll make the offer again, if you didn't bother to read all of my older posts. Yarr is willing to let go its old recruiting style if you would teach us how to use the fortune telling recruitment method everyone seems to be using.

[spoil]
No you really did merge with ninjas, it was a 3 way orgy with ARGYARR and the runaway crew, to say otherwise is delirious and hilarious.

What's even more hilarious is you using the words Selective recruitment :lol: Selective would mean only recruiting players that are known to be good. These trial runs are what noob tribes who have no idea what they are doing give to people who have just joined the game, or yes you guessed it mass recruiting point whores. You would take a 900k useless player who has absolutely no idea what he is doing other than eat on tribe mates than a 350k boss any day. That is a fact my friend the sooner you realise it the sooner you will stop talking out of your arse, 'cause this bullshit is getting too funny for me to bare.
[/spoil]
No sir, what is delirious and hilarious, as you aptly put it, is how you reject our style of gameplay when you have been tribe hoping all your life in this world. Please get off your white horse and understand that Yarr is doing what is best for yarr. Deal with it and stop tribe hoping.

[spoil]
Oh damnn, this must be the selective recruitment I keep hearing about huh?
[/spoil]
See "how to use the fortune telling recruitment method".

[spoil]
Ok let's just clear this up. Wobble are better than Yarr, that is quite clear. A little huggy but they can correct that and they know it. Now they have got the bunny guys on board i'm sure the hugging process is well on it's way to ending.

You guys seem to think this diplomacy is going to last the test of time, while in the same breath make some of the most fatal diplomatic/recruitment/growth decisions a tribe could make. You guys are hurting diplomacy, if you don't see that then you guys craaaazy!
[/spoil]
We never went for the contrary. Yes wobble might be better, they possibly are better. But so what? What do you expect us to do about it? War wobble now so we can finish this world sooner rather than later?

Possibly, but why in the name of Hickory do you think we'll war them due to your underlying suggestion? If we war wobble, we war them on our terms, if they want to start it up with us, they will on their terms. Until then, sit your tribe hopping ass back down and let the big boys do what they do.

[spoil]
Wobble do not need Yarrgggg to prop them up to stay here 'til the end of the world. They could end diploamcy and still be here. They could fight you now and still be here. This cuddling one another is gonna stop. Mark my words and the only person you will be able to blame is yourselves. Then Yarrrrggg will have to hug itself all the way to the rim.
[/spoil]
So basically, what you are saying is, you want Yarr and Wobble to fight. That would be wonderful, if you were actually leading one of them tribes, or at least in one of them. I'm not saying Yarr is not prepared or looking to fight wobble in the near future, but I believe both tribes to be excellent and will already have contingency plans in case a betrayal occurs.

People would do well to take everything you say with a grain of salt. Everything you say is laced with devilish intent and your tongue is imbued by poisonous licorice. Its good you know how to speak well. Some of the more intellectually challenged tend to believe you that way.

Good PnP mate. I look forward to another of your blocks of text. ^_^