Liarrrgggh's

DeletedUser69098

+1^
way to go acrylics...hater always gonna hate and yet they still didnt do shit but talking bullshit all day long in the external..lol virus talk talking more with your axes IGM :lol:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Please defend your points on the actual threads regarding this.

The Map thread is for Map discussions rather than PnP.

Why not respond to my posts if you actually have the balls to. I'll rip you to shreds and teach you what PnP is actually about nublet.
[/spoil]

This is what actually brought my attention to you tbh, now that is arrogance and of the highest calibre. Unfortunately the person you wrote it to never took up your offer so I thought I would test your theory and see how it turned out. I have to say I'm a little disappointed that you completely ignored the post I wrote to you on the previous page. :icon_cry:

[spoil]
Wonderful! Another hater's gonna hate and this one comes bearing huge blocks of text. I'll humor you and respond to everything you just said of the garbage you've been speaking. Maybe I'll be able to educate you abit regarding the ignorance and the arrogance of the way you post.
[/spoil]

Wonderful, you did nothing of the sort in the post i'm about to comment on. Maybe tried to discredit me as a player but it was to be expected when the points I made were valid and you could not discredit them. (We see this alot in journalism when journalists speak the truth. People will try to discredit the journalist as a person) I will also add you failed quite valiantly.

[spoil]
Its wonderful how you state things in such a factual way without actually having any evidence to back it up. You must be one of the best propaganda players in the world you came from. People don't normally just believe this kind of blatant lying if you weren't good at the way you present.
[/spoil]

I think you may have missed evidence as it was quite clear for you to see and anyone else to see. Maybe I gave you a little too much respect.

[spoil]
Now now ViRuS., you were in [PMS] back in the day, you should know that you were in a tribe that actually claimed they would win the world. Given you guys crashed and burned and disbanded, that would be an ill omen for us, but still we I believe we are smarter than you guys so we'll take our chances. ^_^

Oh wait.. was I being arrogant back there? Or possibly ignorant? :p
[/spoil]

I was in [PMS] for 5 days. I was the first person to leave iKill, the reason I left iKill was due to the arguments between the SVG members at the time and the other iKill members. I foreseen the SVG members leaving iKill and I knew that they were a large part of the active good players in the tribe, however I did not wish to join them due to some arguments I had, had personally with their members. The good iKill members I worked closely with and talked to regular were in 65 and were nowhere near to me however they were mailed and I had stated I would like to work with them again.

So now I am working with the SVG members, after things were patched up due to the lovely Ramoth and my wonderful co Emrayne. I also have those that were in 65 as close allies and we continue to speak daily. The rif raf that was iKill leadership/deadweight disappeared at the hands of SVG. Quite logical and reasonable for me to leave when I did.

Now on to the rest of my tribe changes shall we;

[spoil]Old tribe New tribe Date/Time Points
None MEH! 15th September 2012 - 02:02:38 0 -PRE reg, joined the world alone.
MEH! None 22nd September 2012 - 01:03:56 151
None N.O 24th September 2012 - 05:02:34 360 - My tribe, consisted of 6 people I had worked closesly with in other worlds and came together to form a tight nit while we decided what to do in terms of joining a tribe.
N.O iKill 07th October 2012 - 20:03:14 4,557 -all 6 joined.
iKill [PMS] 05th November 2012 - 03:03:00 92,103 - Already disclosed the reasons. 5 days.
[PMS] CHEWY 10th November 2012 - 01:04:28 127,457- Was approached by a PMS duke and was asked to join a tribe with the best players of PMS and join a newly established tribe, which included the CHEWY members, I agreed as I was impressed with how enthusiastic the CHEWY members were at getting things done in terms of ops and such.
CHEWY SVG 21st November 2012 - 08:03:26 152,34 - Han Solo told our members that he was quitting, but would go out with a bang and that all other members were to find new tribes, TMTBG had already been rimmed. During this time Ramoth and Emrayne had already been talking about reuniting with the SVG crew. So it was obvious we would be joining SVG and thus here we are today.

In numbers lets ignored Meh and N.O. We have ikill, SVG, PMS and Chewy=4 tribes.

SVG are spin offs of iKill and were the better half of iKill wold have joined them straight away however due to arguments I had with certain members it was not possible. Chewy were a spin off of PMS and were the logical choice for me. I spent a total of 16 days away from my current tribe mates in PMS/Chewy before we were back together.

So 2 tribes effectively to say I'm a tribe hopper makes no sense.[/spoil]

Anyhow back to the actual thread and topic shall we?

[spoil]
Not really, the fact that he actually helped is what Yarr is all about. We have players on the forum outside yarr telling us:
[/spoil]

Please don't take that conversation out of context!

The method is teaching them what to do. You don't have to find skilful player's, just players willing to learn. However these types of players are normally very loyal and probably won't jump ship straight away.

He was replying to;

You make kicking and nobling players that do not reach the standard of the tribe sound like a crime.

If you are willing to teach Yarr your secret fortune telling recruitment method, we are all ears. Until then, I think the tried and tested method old tribes use of "giving players a chance and removing them if they really don't have what it takes" will have to do.

Now I know Tubrez I don't know if people remember the blog I had intended to have on this world, but I had a lengthy chat with Tubrez and to say you will teach him is absurd, the guy knows how to play this game. He is another Alexhol who too knew how to play this game however playng the game has a large grey area in the type of style you wish to project. Tubrez is a tribe hopper, a runner ,a coward. He feasts on tribes mates no less than Alexhol. TOP also said Alexhol will change now he is with us. Just like you guys have yet Yarr criticized them and chastised them for saying it. The contradictions and Hypocrisy is what is hilarious my friend. and here is some more of it;

[spoil]
Again, we at Yarr believe in the tried and tested method of, if the guy is active and shows promise(high points means activity if nothing else), then we will test him out. If he works for the tribe, then wonderful, if he doesn't, then he is removed. Simply the basics of recruitment.

I'll make the offer again, if you didn't bother to read all of my older posts. Yarr is willing to let go its old recruiting style if you would teach us how to use the fortune telling recruitment method everyone seems to be using.
[/spoil]

We all know the method you guys use, you just don't seem to grasp the fact it is called mass recruiting :icon_neutral:

[spoil]
We never went for the contrary. Yes wobble might be better, they possibly are better. But so what? What do you expect us to do about it? War wobble now so we can finish this world sooner rather than later?

Possibly, but why in the name of Hickory do you think we'll war them due to your underlying suggestion? If we war wobble, we war them on our terms, if they want to start it up with us, they will on their terms. Until then, sit your tribe hopping ass back down and let the big boys do what they do.
[/spoil]

If you want to get your hugs by easy takes and hugging til the end of the world will you sim city your cluster by all means go for it but I certainly don't see the fun in that. If I did I'd get off the internet either play Civilization on easy or grab a sim city copy. However I'm here to fight and kick up a fuss and it gives me lots of fun times :icon_smile:

[spoil]
So basically, what you are saying is, you want Yarr and Wobble to fight. That would be wonderful, if you were actually leading one of them tribes, or at least in one of them. I'm not saying Yarr is not prepared or looking to fight wobble in the near future, but I believe both tribes to be excellent and will already have contingency plans in case a betrayal occurs.
[/spoil]

Well as I have already stated, it's up to you and wobble what you do but I'm more than free to come here and have digs at your expense.

Also there some more of that subtle arrogance you love to use. Need proof let me know, or you could just read it back.

[spoil]
People would do well to take everything you say with a grain of salt. Everything you say is laced with devilish intent and your tongue is imbued by poisonous licorice. Its good you know how to speak well. Some of the more intellectually challenged tend to believe you that way.
[/spoil]

You believe it buddy, that is why you and your tribe mates are trying so hard to defend it yet failing because it is the Truth brother.

DeletedUser105718

You believe it buddy, that is why you and your tribe mates are trying so hard to defend it yet failing because it is the Truth brother.

Who determines that they "failed" at anything? You? ;)

DeletedUser

Nice posts Virus. Hoping the Yarr/wobble hug breaks down soon so i get me some fun :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser97878

Virus, you're a nothing more than a troll hiding your trollings behind a thick slab of bullcrap. So pointless arguing with you because you're obviously the most informed player on the world about yarr's strategy of course....

DeletedUser

Realised you are incapable of defending your tribes actions and pulled the old bullshit card again huh?

Diary of a Yarrgg forum poster.;

Post absolute nonsense and untruths on the forum.
Read a reply.
Realise they got ripped to shreads.
Post bullshit.
Go back to huggling in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Realised you are incapable of defending your tribes actions and pulled the old bullshit card again huh?

Diary of a Yarrgg forum poster.;

Post absolute nonsense and untruths on the forum.
Read a reply.
Realise they got ripped to shreads.
Post bullshit.
Go back to huggling in game.

wow, isn't this guy a bad-ass.

Virus, who paid you PP to try and flame our tribe?

You are amusing. :)

DeletedUser94160

Originally Posted by [B said:
Raveman9[/B]

Guess I can be the 1% then I read his hole post was a bit lengthy yes but was not full of nonsense as you say. He spoke the truth.

Call Me ToWeL;6664211]+3 now.

+4 now.:icon_razz:
(from shadowland)

DeletedUser

Sorry, i enjoy a good flaming, if someone will take the time and effort he has, we are obviously upsetting him which in my opinion is a win.

Your getting a bit boring though i wont try and defend Yarr's actions, they did and do whats best for Yarr, not to please people outside of Yarr, i have my views, some are similar some differ.

The fact you are on this world to 'kick up a fuss' is basically saying your not here to win, which personally wouldn't spend the time i do on here if i wasn't trying to win.

I will not attack you as a player, as to my knowledge i haven't had the pleasure of encountering before, so will not make judgements on your ability and such, as simply i don't know them.

However, i do have a problem with your constant referring to Yarr and Wobble 'hugging'. Lets take your current tribe for example, the mighty SVG. To my knowledge they were part of a 'coalition' that took down TOP, and currently have a nap with SLURP! and AAA (o where o where to grow), who are either side of you, which someone could deduct from this, your leaders like a quick cuddle aswell.

This 'coalition' can also be seen in action again executing an op on 99 (the runners from top) which was with SVG and *322* (Last time i looked that was hugging).

Also a quick note to you, from looking at your map, SVG are surrounded by their relationships (Betrayal on the cards?)

Dallow

DeletedUser

From a neutral party id say he is the one flaming and you guys are the ones crying replying to anything he says.

DeletedUser

Im not crying, in which way was any of my post crying, i said i wouldnt defend my tribes actions, yet reminded him that if you are here to flame, make sure your not being a hypocrite.

DeletedUser

Im not crying, in which way was any of my post crying, i said i wouldnt defend my tribes actions, yet reminded him that if you are here to flame, make sure your not being a hypocrite.

The term "you guys" was a referring to the majority of Yarr/Arg players posting on here, not you. I actually enjoyed your post, what will SVG do!?!?

DeletedUser107947

From a neutral party id say he is the one flaming and you guys are the ones crying replying to anything he says.

When he is spending quite a bit of time writing up his stories, and we spend 10seconds with super serious 1 line posts ~ He is really showing us right? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

When he is spending quite a bit of time writing up his stories, and we spend 10seconds with super serious 1 line posts ~ He is really showing us right? :icon_biggrin:

We both know that there is more than one line posts. That may be all you send but other Yarrarg-ers have spent quiet a while trying to justify there reasons for hugging/recruiting ect... collectively a lot more time that he has. Im waiting on an SVG reply to dallows post though. Well more like waiting for virus's response.

DeletedUser107947

We both know that there is more than one line posts. That may be all you send but other Yarrarg-ers have spent quiet a while trying to justify there reasons for hugging/recruiting ect... collectively a lot more time that he has. Im waiting on an SVG reply to dallows post though. Well more like waiting for virus's response.

Acrylics isn't playing anymore and dallow is just a nub. And you have that backwards, all of our posts together cant match up to the last 2 of his. ;)

DeletedUser107674

Eurgh, i just don't have an interest in the forums anymore. They just get worse and worse every new world that comes out. Mr.pacman stop being mean to dallow... hes my baby and i ♥ him

Genesis

DeletedUser

He's an SVG nub (mmmm) they'll be food soon :icon_twisted:

You actually made me laugh out loud. You think you can recruit us like you did Ninjas? Funny troll is funny.

Sorry, i enjoy a good flaming, if someone will take the time and effort he has, we are obviously upsetting him which in my opinion is a win.

I enjoy posting on these forums and I enjoy expressing my opinions on people. I'm actually happy to do it for merit however not much this world has validated such posts. Apathy are the only tribe who have impressed me thus far.

Your getting a bit boring though i wont try and defend Yarr's actions, they did and do whats best for Yarr, not to please people outside of Yarr, i have my views, some are similar some differ.

I post the truth, then you guys come with the same shit every reply. I then give a different perspective on things, every time I have replied it has consisted of different points, however the fact remains the truth is the truth. I won't bend it to keep you amused Dallow.

The fact you are on this world to 'kick up a fuss' is basically saying your not here to win, which personally wouldn't spend the time i do on here if i wasn't trying to win.

I'm here to have fun, If I win, I win however I have never lasted 'til the end of the world as I find no fun in eating on barbs and tribe mates. However if i'm not rimmed then I probably won't quit as I don't see this world lasting too long. That is of course if there are still enemies to eat. If I get hemmed in then I will probably quit and wait for another world.

I will not attack you as a player, as to my knowledge i haven't had the pleasure of encountering before, so will not make judgements on your ability and such, as simply i don't know them.

However, i do have a problem with your constant referring to Yarr and Wobble 'hugging'. Lets take your current tribe for example, the mighty SVG. To my knowledge they were part of a 'coalition' that took down TOP, and currently have a nap with SLURP! and AAA (o where o where to grow), who are either side of you, which someone could deduct from this, your leaders like a quick cuddle aswell.

A family tribe of 120+ ranked 1 and 6 with an alliance with the 2nd tribe in the rankings with a combined number of points of 80 million, you really want to try tarr a tribe with 19 members with the same brush? I trust my tribes diplomacy and trust me when I say we are always looking for a new war. We have constant ops oing and yes it is getting a little tight now but we will never be huggers. We like a fight.

Also a coalition is formed. We did not form any such thing. It never existed.

This 'coalition' can also be seen in action again executing an op on 99 (the runners from top) which was with SVG and *322* (Last time i looked that was hugging).

I had claims on a player who was being opped by 322 it was logical for me to get involved at the same time. Hugging? lol this is beginning to appear desperate, trying to clinch onto anything

Also a quick note to you, from looking at your map, SVG are surrounded by their relationships (Betrayal on the cards?)

We don't have to betray anyone, we are respectful to tribes we have diplomacy with. Notice would be given if this case was to arise. maybe try a little harder if you are going to try impersonate a puppet master.

Dallow

:icon_rolleyes:

I'm no such thing. Also you never defended anything to my knowledge my dear.

Eurgh, i just don't have an interest in the forums anymore. They just get worse and worse every new world that comes out. Mr.pacman stop being mean to dallow... hes my baby and i ♥ him

Genesis

I know why are people here incapable of having a proper debate :/

DeletedUser93681

Nice posts Virus. Hoping the Yarr/wobble hug breaks down soon so i get me some fun :icon_twisted:

I think Wobble knows by now what great allies they have or dont have.

And yes Virus, always a pleasure reading your posts. Not your fault some have a short attention span to fully read and comprehend everything :p