LOKI's Hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well I think the time has come to analyze LOKI. As it has been mentioned in other threads about how awesome they seem to think they are. They think themselfs as this war machine while they noble the worst tribe in world 50, Hermit. So, lets see exactly how LOKI have gained their 20 members shall we, member by member...
yeknomobep
thirdstrike
olly1234
William Anker
Version 6.0
PackAttack52
Mudpie
ratchet and bolt

Here we have our first main bunch of LOKI players, the "originals" so to speak. Now what interests me is the map of this lot, so lets take a look...
Map
It's interesting to see these red clusters in HUG territory isn't it. We all know of LOKI's creation, one of their members got pissed, left HUG and formed LOKI. But since this, their members have non-stop criticised 1984 for not attacking School, apparently being just an extension of School. This went on all the way into the week prior to us declaring on them, shows just how right those at LOKI really are doesn't it? Yet for 1984s apparently "butt kissing" which way later show to be ridiculous, LOKI have been gaining a brown tongue, doing what they troll against, kissing up to HUG. In no way shape or form would they exist today if they had no relations with HUG. They sit here, talking others down and throwing false accusations about, yet they go off on their own tribe and do what they speak of. Hypocrisy.

Now its becoming apparent LOKI is scared of HUG and they even got an alliance. If there's any tribe in the world today that can be accused of Hugging it is LOKI. Lets look at how they gained their other members shall we:

HOT sheep - An unhappy player joined after leaving HUG.
thespywholovedme - Recruited from a one man tribe, a runner from SOMD.
Now, the great merge of NONE:
Seththeshadow
takumi151
jamo128
hashimkamla
Wagonsuz
the lazy wiseman

So, lets get this right... the only threat in LOKI's range (apart from HUG who they were scared of) was NONE, they turned down a fight and merged. Seems pretty funny from a tribe to have gained over inflated egos for nobling the worst tribe in world 50. Further recruitment's after this merge came from random tribes such as SIKE, which they'd never do if School had been intact.

In previous threads LOKI and NONE (at the time) have slated 1984 for having not warred anyone noteworthy. So lets compare:
1984 vs School.
LOKI vs Hermit.
I know which I see as ducking out of a fight.

Yet even now after my war declaration towards these people think we are friends and working with ODA. I'd never work with certain members in ODA, some I would but a lot in there prevent this. But even now, months on, LOKI sitting trying to hug up to HUG knowing if they don't, thats them done. LOKI, practice what you preech.

2cxahrn.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93127

Quit being so petty and technical. They merged, for the first time in a while its a pretty good move for both sides.

Will be interesting to see what develops of it in terms of School, apparently School were chasing to recruit them. Was there any truth in that?

Thank You Hippo. We do know it was a good merge.

Edit- Good Work :) The effort is really appreciated.

DeletedUser

Deer me, the Pnp from your end if getting worse :icon_redface:

Give us a challenge at least.

DeletedUser

Love it, maybe you guys should go merge in Hermit while telling everyone how bad merging it :lol:

DeletedUser

or this one? (too lazy to paint him pink, sowwy)

[spoil]
hippo-crit.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser93127

This is more entertaining than the thread Wolf gave us permission to flame in. Heh

DeletedUser

Come on guys, quit saying how much you like this thread, use it.

Tell me how bad 1984 are and how we hug, try and regain any credibility LOKI have lost over the past week. Its a shame your doing this to your own tribes reputation.

DeletedUser

Ouch to say the least but unfortunately not off base.

I have ran this spiel before so just to recap there is nothing wrong with having allies....kind of stupid not to use this integral part of diplomacy and I see nothing wrong with it.

However, when you have a tribe such as LOKI that has survived only because of HUG, it blows the mind that they would start throwing stones at 1984.

It is also a shame that LOKI took it in this direction as the world had somewhat of a clean start quite recently in the West and instead of building bridges I see nothing but ashes all over the place.

I think it is clear that LOKI was out of line in their attacks against 1984 but aren't we all out of line at one time or another? Why don't we just let this rest so we can all move forward with our ultimate goal of winning this world?

HorseSoldier

Yeah, Loki's been Hug's bitch. They merge and mass recruit to build their tribe, and generally play it as safe as possible. And all while accusing others of doing such things. That sums it up.

Where's that fryingdutchman guy at to point it out? I bet he is lurking around ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.