LOKI's Hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Come on guys, quit saying how much you like this thread, use it.

Tell me how bad 1984 are and how we hug, try and regain any credibility LOKI have lost over the past week. Its a shame your doing this to your own tribes reputation.

you guys are noobs and you mass merge every tribe that fights you to avoid war.
ummm you kiss hermits butt so they wont war you?
and uhhhhh you guys smell like hippo dung and dirty underwear with a hint of peppermint

I tried :lol:

DeletedUser100410

they have nothing to say against it

nicely put hippo

RIP LOKI

DeletedUser

Very interesting thread and well put smexy. I wont lie you are very good at flaming and attempting to start debates in the forums and I congratulate you on that. But I made it clear to the tribe given that a select few have decided to bash 1984 for no reason that there will be no more disrespectful comments made in the forums from LOKI. Since then I have apologized and you can take that as you want. :)

As for LOKI being allies with HUG, when has it ever been bad to have one alliance? I am personal friends with Chris and a bunch of HUG members from previous worlds and in this world. As for us being HUG's dogs and doing there bidding, where did that come from haha. Like I said nice flame but my tribe has been clearly instructed to show respect from here out. :)

Regards,
Yeknomobep

Last edited by a moderator:

Subwind

ceag777 on 30.06. at 14:47
well i hope everyhting goes as plan for your new tribe!!
i would like to ask if we could becuase allies or even merge with my best guys that way we could be a very big tribe and have presence in the north and the south
~Matt

DeletedUser

Now, the great merge of NONE:
Seththeshadow
takumi151
jamo128
hashimkamla
Wagonsuz
the lazy wiseman

So, lets get this right... the only threat in LOKI's range (apart from HUG who they were scared of) was NONE, they turned down a fight and merged.

Oh, thanks, a merge is a merge, it was in fact going on for almost 2 months. The None Leadership, mainly me, created NONE as a temp tribe, we did not think it would last to the 6'ish months it did.

Yes, None was lokis only real threat, But saying NONE was backing out of a war, is really really dumb of you. I for a fact were gearing up for a war with school.
We all were happy to fight, But at the time there was a bigger problem, school.. And therefore a merge was in the works. Better to be all organized in a war, then let school pick up the scraps..

Mainly, this just proves to me, that 1984 are hurt by what Some of LOKI members have said.

In previous threads LOKI and NONE (at the time) have slated 1984 for having not warred anyone noteworthy.
Please Prove to me were ANY NONE Players have said anything of the sort. I bet you can not find a single post. Nice try tho...

DeletedUser

i would like to ask if we could becuase allies or even merge with my best guys that way we could be a very big tribe and have presence in the north and the south

I sure hope that the players in hermit who do not belong to "my best guys" read this. your glorious leader wants to kick you to safe his own ass by merging with oda

DeletedUser

It's not the first that he's asked for merges... he's asked HUG on numerous occasions.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:

This is very interesting and enjoyable read.

I do wonder if some people have nothing better to do then try to be the best on externals, think all you like. We all know LOKI and NONE rock.

@Jamo, we all love you!

DeletedUser60942

i am just amazed that it took this long for somebody to figure out that we were scared of HUG. fabulous detective work, but i just hope now that hug doesn't attack us. i thought we had them fooled until now.

DeletedUser60942

ok. maybe i will figure out what that is supposed to mean when i get drunker. see ya in a few hours if i remember.

DeletedUser60942

fact is 1984 deserves a lot of credit for attacking school. everybody can guess about their motives but they did do it, and it set a bunch of events in motion that apparently excited some people. so good job. but now, get over it. it's pretty much a mop up operation. but great job guys. really.

DeletedUser95452

fact is 1984 deserves a lot of credit for attacking school. everybody can guess about their motives but they did do it, and it set a bunch of events in motion that apparently excited some people. so good job. but now, get over it. it's pretty much a mop up operation. but great job guys. really.

Was it so hard to admit this .. a bit of respect from the competition after a good job done, is really apreciated ...
it could have saved a lot of useless crap spam all around this last days.

DeletedUser

Cheers, thankfully from what I've seen since the School break up the north is more active.
If you want to put the reason down to internal School problems or 1984, either one, world 50 benefited :)

DeletedUser98018

Agreed Everyone said or thought.. W50 was a boring World and then BAM .. Everything Changes :)

DeletedUser18970

fact is 1984 deserves a lot of credit for attacking school. Everybody can guess about their motives but they did do it, and it set a bunch of events in motion that apparently excited some people. So good job. But now, get over it. It's pretty much a mop up operation. But great job guys. Really.

+1

DeletedUser60942

now go ahead and attack another top 5 tribe and we might be really impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.