LOKI's Hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yeah you are right. one can not argue with stupidity

Well at least you're consistent. You run away from attacks when you know you are beaten and you run away from arguments when you know you are beaten. :lol:

DeletedUser

Well at least you're consistent. You run away from attacks when you know you are beaten and you run away from arguments when you know you are beaten. :lol:

guess you are a teacher at the local kindergarten coz that is about your level. any other word said about you would get me too many infractions

DeletedUser

I must say I'm disappointed. You were so much more intelligent with your comments to me in your first few mails. If your kindergarten comment was true, it might go some way to explaining why I find it so easy talking to you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I must say I'm disappointed. You were so much more intelligent with your comments to me in your first few mails. If your kindergarten comment was true, it might go some way to explaining why I find it so easy talking to you :icon_wink:

you?
bad-teacher.gif

DeletedUser

guess you are a teacher at the local kindergarten coz that is about your level. any other word said about you would get me too many infractions

You are out of your league. This is one of those perfect opportunities to just stay quiet.

DeletedUser

granny.jpg

No grandkids for me, I have a few years for that....but just a few. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser60942

You are out of your league. This is one of those perfect opportunities to just stay quiet.

i have a crush on you aradiaa. you always seem so rational, but really sexy too. maybe it is just me. but i think u have a sexy spark

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

villas in 14 different continents

What's wrong with that? Go look at the maps of tribes that have won the world. Players are spread everywhere.

workshop maxed

Again, what is wrong with that? It's called speeding up your nuke build. I have level 15 workshop, and the workshop takes 20 hours longer to finish than the barracks, which takes 18 hours longer than the stable.

DeletedUser

Seeing as LOKI has merged into HUG, and this thread has basically become a flamefest that doesn't even really have that much to do with LOKI anymore, I think this is as good a time as any to lock this. If anybody actually wants to discuss LOKI/HUG they can do it in the "Hug Lokie merge" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.