LOKI's Hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

bold

I had a handful of attacks from Shakari after declaration but for the life of me I cannot find the reports. Regardless...

a handful: inactive
You would have us do what? Leave a sea of villages in the center of four of us so when they go barb we can have every damn barbler grabbing them up? Or better yet, lets leave hundreds of villages so our good friends from the south can come and visit us?
No, I absolutely agree with the followed strategy but to follow that strategy and claim to be this marvelous tribe he is fighting the previous number 1 of this world seems a bit odd the least to say.

As you have said, you are in the top 25 of this world with the stats to prove it. Certainly, you can take a look at the map and figure out what we are doing and why we are doing it or did you just get lucky with this world and have zero idea how to play the game?
I just got lucky, I am a major NOOB

You, Mr. Anker, have been and will continue to try to pit 1984 against ODA. I understand that, I can't say I wouldn't be trying to do the same in your spot but you are wasting your breath. If and when we war ODA it will be based upon good decisions made by our leadership and not some drunk launching or being goaded into it by some smack talking on the externals.
Not really trying. I have a friend with you who could easily fire some nukes and start your war. just seems wrong to ask that of that person.
Other than that, in follow up of above; IMHO you can not claim to have been fighting the previous greatest tribe of this world but skip the fight with their best as soon as they move into a new tribe.

You should take all that nervous energy you seem to be burning here and go build some defense. It may make you feel better and at least you will be doing something constructive that may actually have a positive impact.
Dunno what what you meant with nervous energy but I have more than enough D, my positive energy comes from getting lucky :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

tell me, which war have I been running from? I have fought many and I can't remember walking away from any of them.
guess you are talking about the war with ODA for 1 but I didn't run away from that one either.
1 of our members fired some random nukes starting a war. we didn't kick the member. iow we didn't run away but backed him up.

Well from what it appears you ran on 50 and 43.

DeletedUser

Aaah you iz that noob Fester, even your own tribemates call you a noob. We like to keep it here W50 only if you dont mind

DeletedUser

I do not agree with smexy that you lost to Hermit. You were smashing them to bits before you went to HUG, and will probably continue to do so.
The problem is your using "were" etc in past tense. Sure LOKI were hammering Hermit, sure LOKI were winning. They'd of course probably be winning. Its all ifs and past tense wording.

The facts are straight.
LOKi were beating Hermit.
LOKI disbanded during war time.
LOKI lose by default.

All we need to know is...

2ltse1e.png
VS
24pxoxc.png

^ Oops... looks like only ones left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We like to keep it here W50 only if you dont mind

That would be why on your first post on the 43 forums you specifically mentioned that you play w50? So it's do as you say and not what you do again... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

That would be why on your first post on the 43 forums you specifically mentioned that you play w50? So it's do as you say and not what you do again... :icon_rolleyes:
Tell me Choccy, is he still around on world 43?

DeletedUser

He did exactly what you would expect, make idiotic posts in the forum over how good he was then leave as soon as he had some real attacks to deal with :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He actually left when he got attacked by one member, came back when the attacks had dried up, took a few villages that weren't defended as we thought he'd left, bragged about it a bit on the externals, then left again when we sent a few more attacks his way. It's much better to be able to brag how good you are when you leave an account every time you see incomings.

DeletedUser

Not really trying. I have a friend with you who could easily fire some nukes and start your war. just seems wrong to ask that of that person.

You have a friend with 1984 that would value you over us and launch on ODA at your asking (if you were to ask)? I mean no disrespect and I am sure you have a friend in 1984 but the rest....I am calling foul. If you had a friend that was so connected to you that he would attempt to start a war, you would have a clue of what we are up to and you don't. :icon_idea:

Other than that, in follow up of above; IMHO you can not claim to have been fighting the previous greatest tribe of this world but skip the fight with their best as soon as they move into a new tribe.

IMHO, if a LOKI drunk can start a war with ODA, start to lose, claim that caps are not the stats that matter and then merge into HUG.....we can claim to be Santa Claus and his elves and still fit within the realm of those happenings.

DeletedUser

Since we seem to be discussing W43 here anyway fincky, perhaps you can copy/paste some of the statements I made there including your own. Sending 2 K attacks really does not hurt especially when you send them as fast as you do :lol:

Please take an account here if you don't already have 1 and show some love here. trying to flame somebody who foolishly accepted an account in a dead tribe on a dead world to help a friend while during a gangbang I still waz taking your villas?
The only thing I shouldn't have done was take the acc on a temp base as I should have known it was going to be a waste of time.

DeletedUser18970

Question:

Hermits profile says :
Couldn't deal with the nobility of our last tribe. So here we are.

What last tribe are they talking about ?

HorseSoldier

the difference is that school recruited noobs while hug is recruiting hippocrits
The difference between me and you is I have the cajones to shake things up both in game and on the forum than you do; and I actually get some results. And sometimes I'm smart enough to lay low and wait when it's appropriate. I get results, you fail. While we're at it, my penis is bigger than yours. :lol:

WHERE'S THAT FRYINGDUTCHMAN???!! :lol:

DeletedUser

Question:

Hermits profile says :

Most people in Hermit string off of Hades, Derp!, or NuFrag

DeletedUser98883

Question:

Hermits profile says :

Hermit was formed after a disagreement with our tribe then AOA. After that we warred HADES, DERP and NUfrag.

DeletedUser

Since we seem to be discussing W43 here anyway fincky, perhaps you can copy/paste some of the statements I made there including your own. Sending 2 K attacks really does not hurt especially when you send them as fast as you do :lol:

Seemed to hurt enough to make you leave twice :icon_eek:

Please take an account here if you don't already have 1 and show some love here.

Already done

trying to flame somebody

Wasn't flaming, just letting people know what happened. Or do you disagree with any of it?

who foolishly accepted an account in a dead tribe on a dead world to help a friend

The only foolish thing was to brag about how good you were and attempt to flame our members within your first week there

while during a gangbang I still waz taking your villas?

I don't remember you taking any of my villages :icon_confused:

Side 1:
Players: fincky
Side 2:
Players: b pasta6

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 172,551
Side 2: 0
Difference: 172,551

chart

Seems the stats have forgotten them too :lol:

The only thing I shouldn't have done was take the acc on a temp base as I should have known it was going to be a waste of time.

The only thing you shouldn't have done is go on to a world that you knew nothing about with players you knew nothing about, flame as many of them as you possibly could then run for the hills and the first sign of trouble :icon_biggrin:

Looking forward to catching up with you on W50. Unlike you I won't start flaming you and your tribemates just yet until I've actually got to know them :)

DeletedUser95452

Sjaak Zwart is b pasta6 also !!!!!!??????? :icon_biggrin: ... me and co Tom nobled that nub account on the start of a fresh world that time :lol:

b pasta6 - w56

DeletedUser

Sjaak Zwart is b pasta6 also !!!!!!??????? :icon_biggrin: ... me and co Tom nobled that nub account on the start of a fresh world that time :lol:

b pasta6 - w56

no I am not. I accepted that acc on a temp base a while ago and have dumped it again a week or 2 ago. tribe is dead world is dead. most originals have left. noobs rule. And yes the previous owner of that acc was a noob; villas in 14 different continents market and workshop maxed out tech levels wrong empty villas at the front line etc etc

DeletedUser

OMG, Skaak, Learn to quit, THEY WILL ALWAYS COMMENT YOU BACK.... Just End it.... simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.