LOKI's Hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subwind

Matt, I do not think you are splitting hairs at all. I think the devil may very well be in those details.

I think important questions need to be asked and formulated through by quite a few of us.....

Why did HUG take in an account that they knew was under attack by ODA?

What is HUG trying to say?

What is HUG trying to protect?

What is the ultimate goal of all of this?

Something is amiss here.

Chris did not know of the details when he recruited the account.

HUG are trying to protect their ally, which is what a good ally should do.

In my opinion, LOKI have not done their alliance with HUG justice by not informing them of their plans regarding ODA, and now dragging them into it. That is just my opinion of it though. HUG/LOKI may not agree with me.

Chris and I have a good TW relationship and we will resolve the issues.

Ultimate goal is, I wanna win the world :icon_biggrin:

~Matt

DeletedUser

I noble 6 villages from Loki and what do I see!! 27 incoming supports from Hug! OMG no way Hug supporting Loki because Loki can't fight wars on their own!:icon_eek::icon_eek:

Matt, from the above quote I thought that the account that HUG had recruited was a LOKI account. I now have been made aware that the account that HUG recruited that had incoming from ODA was never in LOKI. My bad

DeletedUser

Okay just to clear it up I DID know the position of the account before I posted and I do know and am friends with multiple hug members.

I just felt like this thread was going around in circles and we needed something new to flame Loki about :icon_biggrin:

Oh and no I'm not C0V3RT!

Also I know who is sitting the account, but not somethig I am going to state on the externals, ironically it was someone in Hug...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93127

In my opinion, LOKI have not done their alliance with HUG justice by not informing them of their plans regarding ODA, and now dragging them into it. That is just my opinion of it though. HUG/LOKI may not agree with me.

Yep you are right. I don't agree. It was HUG's kind gesture to have support available to send when they found out ratchet was being attacked since it could not be defended properly by reasons such as location and the player disappearing.

Meh ratchet is being nailed and it is ground for ODA to gain.

Last edited by a moderator:

HorseSoldier

2wqxr35.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm kind of disappointed how LOKI went down. One month we were classfied best of the best, next we are the scum of the world kind of ironic eh haha ;D

DeletedUser93127

I'm kind of disappointed how LOKI went down. One month we were classfied best of the best, next we are the scum of the world kind of ironic eh haha ;D

Ill save the trouble for the haters.

LOKI were never the best of the best. They are noob hypocrites cause they come on externals and troll the hard work of others members. :lol:

HorseSoldier

don't worry you'll still get called those names. I'll just be referring to hug, which includes you. Methinks hug just want's to try and end the world without ever warring anybody. 4 more spots open until school, I mean hug, are full. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

the difference is that school recruited noobs while hug is recruiting hippocrits

DeletedUser

LOKI's war count 6

Wars finished - 0 all but 2 winning (ODA under, hermit seems endless)

Merges - 1 None was selective recruitment

HUG has "selectively" recruited most of LOKI's good players, so can consider that as a merge. LOKI was losing against ODA, and was losing quite badly. GF W50. Keeping the reputation up for being boring.

DeletedUser

loosing badly?

Yes, considering the advantage that they had with the first strike, they should have selectively chosen an area and kicked the crap out of it. Yet they had failed.

However, they didn't and ODA came back harder and it proved it quite well in the stats. We had a lot better ratio in terms of OD as well as village captures. They had lost in every single stat other than from ODD. (Since we had the balls to follow through with the attacks).

Status
Not open for further replies.