LOKI's Hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

tell me, which war have I been running from? I have fought many and I can't remember walking away from any of them.
guess you are talking about the war with ODA for 1 but I didn't run away from that one either.
1 of our members fired some random nukes starting a war. we didn't kick the member. iow we didn't run away but backed him up.

DeletedUser

tell me, which war have I been running from? I have fought many and I can't remember walking away from any of them.
guess you are talking about the war with ODA for 1 but I didn't run away from that one either.
1 of our members fired some random nukes starting a war. we didn't kick the member. iow we didn't run away but backed him up.

I'm so glad I didn't have you guys backing me up.

DeletedUser

So i go alway for a few days and this happens..... meh... off to other important things i guess.

DeletedUser93127

lul Sjaak. Its like talking to wall.

Don't even waste your time.

Edit- :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, yeki didn't want the war as most of LOKI didn't want it. That is something completely different than running a way from it as some did on both sides.
Firstly the reason LOKI didn't want the war was because LOKI just weren't up to having a war apart from nobling Hermit... if you can call that a war. They got beaten by the better tribes clearly, ODA beat LOKI, Hermit beat LOKI. You can argue what you like but LOKI disbanded during war time.

Your duke was clearly scared of ODA and tried to wriggle his way out of it. He tried to run.

DeletedUser

you fire nukes at a tribe, you have to expect to start a war. jeez.

the fact yekno couldnt get 1 of his members to stop the attacks (from what i know, it was just 1 member hitting gemini w right?), and talk to matt to say it wouldnt happen again just shows that LOKI didnt 'not want the war'. Not at least to start with anyway.

Ps, rockem & co, its funny how much u guys can dish out the flames, usually unfounded. Even funnier that when founded ones are flung back you hide in the corner and claim that its like talking to a brick wall.

DeletedUser

Firstly the reason LOKI didn't want the war was because LOKI just weren't up to having a war apart from nobling Hermit... if you can call that a war. They got beaten by the better tribes clearly, ODA beat LOKI, Hermit beat LOKI. You can argue what you like but LOKI disbanded during war time.

Your duke was clearly scared of ODA and tried to wriggle his way out of it. He tried to run.

you can make statements here as much as you want about yeki being scared, LOKI great failure loosing every war they fought and so on and on. you might even believe it yourself but all the tribes we have fought know better than that.
You on the other hand have shown nothing but interning ex school inactives.

If you were all the great fighters you claim to be, you would have declared on ODA the moment they were formed.
but instead you kissed and made up and went for the inactives...

DeletedUser

the fact yekno couldnt get 1 of his members to stop the attacks (from what i know, it was just 1 member hitting gemini w right?), and talk to matt to say it wouldnt happen again just shows that LOKI didnt 'not want the war'. Not at least to start with anyway.

Ps, rockem & co, its funny how much u guys can dish out the flames, usually unfounded. Even funnier that when founded ones are flung back you hide in the corner and claim that its like talking to a brick wall.

talking to a brick wall huh? seen that statement before from somebody who claimed there were no ties between him and school:)

I am laughing because you weren't in council. He actually did try to help. I was in the council room for 1984/School. It is hard fixing something when you are talking to brick walls. I can only imagine how the School council chat was... I can guess tho

DeletedUser93127

Firstly the reason LOKI didn't want the war was because LOKI just weren't up to having a war apart from nobling Hermit... if you can call that a war.

1984 cannot say whats a war or not. Sorry. You warred SchOol. They broke up into tribes such as ODA. ODA being the bigger of them. We saw what 1984 did not. A real war. Not a cleanup. Ironically by the tribe they were originally warring. But I forgot, we dont get credit because we didnt want the war in the first place? Nice logic.

I can flame all I want. I did my part in the war. People went MIA, I sat the accounts. Mostly thespywholovedme and flip300.

Say what you may like. We did not want the war. Yeknombep talked to Matt. At first they agreed to let it be a skirmish. It turned out it was a lie. So they took their first stab in the north. If you care to check the ODDs of don pako, flip300 and thespywholoved. Good for you.

thirdstrike was targetted. Nothing..
ODA attacked our most isolated member ratchet and bolt. He got destroyed. Congratulations.

COVERT :)

DeletedUser

you can make statements here as much as you want about yeki being scared, LOKI great failure loosing every war they fought and so on and on. you might even believe it yourself but all the tribes we have fought know better than that.
You on the other hand have shown nothing but interning ex school inactives.

Look at twstats before you speak. I just went to twstats and looked at 1984's most recent conquers. top of the list, shakari, a school member.

Code:
BULKster (106|294) K21	9,714	Shakari [SchOoL]	bulkster [1984]	2011-07-01 11:14:07
BULKster (106|299) K21	9,714	Shakari [SchOoL]	bulkster [1984]	2011-07-01 10:56:16
BULKster (105|293) K21	9,714	Shakari [SchOoL]	bulkster [1984]	2011-07-01 08:38:43
1984 K13-C-(6238) (362|138) K13	6,606	leapin tiger [|X|]	Shakari [SchOoL]	2011-06-28 18:35:52
1984 K13-C-(5237) (352|137) K13	3,352	leapin tiger [|X|]	Shakari [SchOoL]	2011-06-28 16:16:29
1984 K13-C-(6543) (365|143) K13	3,121	leapin tiger [|X|]	Shakari [SchOoL]	2011-06-28 16:13:10

look at the dates of the conquers. He had nobled 3 days before 1984 opened up on him. Active

i look again at the first page of 1984's noblings and see fireblast111. im sure i recognised that name from when i was in HUG. Sure enough, ex-SchOoL member. he is losing villages daily. So, he must be inactive...

image.php

Well you get the idea.

My problem with you sjaak is that you troll nonsensically and do nothing but flame/big yourself up.

Hermit are no special acheivement. having sat my gf's account for about 3 weeks of constant attacks from Hermit, i know first hand how pathetic that are at attacking.

I do not agree with smexy that you lost to Hermit. You were smashing them to bits before you went to HUG, and will probably continue to do so. But i find it rediculous that you claim you have won countless wars and are proven fighters.

DeletedUser

Look at twstats before you speak. I just went to twstats and looked at 1984's most recent conquers. top of the list, shakari, a school member.
school, ex-school doesn't really matter does it. the point is that is was never a real war since the good and actives went away and 1984 are too scared to fight them

look at the dates of the conquers. He had nobled 3 days before 1984 opened up on him. Active
and how long ago was that? he is not active

Hermit are no special acheivement. having sat my gf's account for about 3 weeks of constant attacks from Hermit, i know first hand how pathetic that are at attacking.
i am the last to say it is an achievement, never did never will. But they are still ranked 2 in this world and even a noob can send a nuke you will have to do something with.

But i find it rediculous that you claim you have won countless wars and are proven fighters.
I don't think that I have fought a war and seen the end of it since they've all ended the same as most wars do.
I am not claiming to be a proven fighter and an ongoing war machine; haven't had a decent fight and to lazy to be ongoing.

I do claim to belong to the top 25 players of this world and I have the rankings to prove it.

DeletedUser

If you were all the great fighters you claim to be, you would have declared on ODA the moment they were formed.
but instead you kissed and made up and went for the inactives...

This level of tactical thinking must be what got Loki to where they are today, running from a war they started and couldn't finish :icon_rolleyes:

Like you say in another post, any idiot can send nukes and I think Loki proved that. They could send the nukes but you really don't seem to have any idea how to run a successful tribe...

DeletedUser

This level of tactical thinking must be what got Loki to where they are today, running from a war they started and couldn't finish :icon_rolleyes:

Like you say in another post, any idiot can send nukes and I think Loki proved that. They could send the nukes but you really don't seem to have any idea how to run a successful tribe...

Always funny how some always reply to what was not the statement. reading has proven to be difficult for you huh?

DeletedUser

Always funny how some always reply to what was not the statement. reading has proven to be difficult for you huh?

Nope, I mastered reading a long time ago. Maybe you should attempt to form a coherent argument for once instead of the usual rambling, groundless crap you usually write?

DeletedUser

Nope, I mastered reading a long time ago. Maybe you should attempt to form a coherent argument for once instead of the usual rambling, groundless crap you usually write?

reading and actually understanding what is written are 2 entirely different things but by the looks of it you are not there yet. next time I'll try to spell it out for you

DeletedUser

reading and actually understanding what is written are 2 entirely different things but by the looks of it you are not there yet. next time I'll try to spell it out for you

I understand Loki's position perfectly, shall I sum it up for you?

1 - Loki declare on Hermit, all is good and easy. Loki call them noobs on PnP and noone cares.
2 - Loki decide to try and start a flame war with 1984 (somewhat succcessfully, but hey theres one war you haven't totally failed in :p)
3 - Accoprding to Loki 1984 should have declared on ODA instantly instead of consolidating their position on the map.
4 - Someone in Loki send some nukes at ODA, Loki try to back out and fail. Cue a couple of weeks more of Loki talking crap.
5 - Loki start losing to ODA and instead of continuing the fight they run to Hug to hide from a war they couldn't win.
6 - Trying to distract from the fact that their tribe was all talk and no action, Loki talk some more.

DeletedUser

and how long ago was that? he is not active

I had a handful of attacks from Shakari after declaration but for the life of me I cannot find the reports. Regardless...

You would have us do what? Leave a sea of villages in the center of four of us so when they go barb we can have every damn barbler grabbing them up? Or better yet, lets leave hundreds of villages so our good friends from the south can come and visit us?

As you have said, you are in the top 25 of this world with the stats to prove it. Certainly, you can take a look at the map and figure out what we are doing and why we are doing it or did you just get lucky with this world and have zero idea how to play the game?

You, Mr. Anker, have been and will continue to try to pit 1984 against ODA. I understand that, I can't say I wouldn't be trying to do the same in your spot but you are wasting your breath. If and when we war ODA it will be based upon good decisions made by our leadership and not some drunk launching or being goaded into it by some smack talking on the externals.

You should take all that nervous energy you seem to be burning here and go build some defense. It may make you feel better and at least you will be doing something constructive that may actually have a positive impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.