LOKI's Hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It seems there's a lot of hypocrisy going around here... It's infectious!
1984 are apparently hypocrites.
LOKI are also apparently hypocrites.
I've seen ODA called hypocrites.
I gather the general opinion is Hermit and HUG (I suppose AOH would count too) are noobs but not hypocrites since they never say much of anything in the first place.
Hell, let's throw me in here as a hypocrite too, since I'm fairly certain someone's going to make that joke.

So, really, I think the question shouldn't be "Who is a hypocrite?", but rather "Who isn't a hypocrite?"

DeletedUser93357

It seems there's a lot of hypocrisy going around here... It's infectious!
1984 are apparently hypocrites.
LOKI are also apparently hypocrites.
I've seen ODA called hypocrites.
I gather the general opinion is Hermit and HUG (I suppose AOH would count too) are noobs but not hypocrites since they never say much of anything in the first place.
Hell, let's throw me in here as a hypocrite too, since I'm fairly certain someone's going to make that joke.

So, really, I think the question shouldn't be "Who is a hypocrite?", but rather "Who isn't a hypocrite?"

That is the question! Well people throw hypocrite around without actually fully knowing the reasons for using it...so therefore they are hypocrites...just to add a new dimension to the question also ;) :lol:

DeletedUser

so you're in hermit?

You really aren't that bright...When your IQ level jumps then you may talk but until then

tumblr_lg6s99yjCn1qenz53o1_250.gif

Please?

DeletedUser93357

You really aren't that bright...When your IQ level jumps then you may talk but until then

tumblr_lg6s99yjCn1qenz53o1_250.gif

Please?

Maybe you should do your talking in game as your losing a lot of villages yourself. If your not playing it, then stop trolling the forums!

DeletedUser

I noble 6 villages from Loki and what do I see!! 27 incoming supports from Hug! OMG no way Hug supporting Loki because Loki can't fight wars on their own!:icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I noble 6 villages from Loki and what do I see!! 27 incoming supports from Hug! OMG no way Hug supporting Loki because Loki can't fight wars on their own!:icon_eek::icon_eek:

Who was supporting Loki in Hug?

DeletedUser

arrondenyer (C0V3RT) regarding this, it's one account. Correct?

Matt and I are talking about this, but you also do realize that ODA and HUG have no diplomacy, but we are on good terms. LOKI and HUG are allies, so if support does rear it's head... that would be natural due to diplomatic relations. Just like it was confirmed of L.T.F involvement in this... and please don't deny.

DeletedUser100410

So, the big war North vs South just started?

Nobody invited me :(

DeletedUser

Matt and I are talking about this, but you also do realize that ODA and HUG have no diplomacy, but we are on good terms. LOKI and HUG are allies, so if support does rear it's head... that would be natural due to diplomatic relations. Just like it was confirmed of L.T.F involvement in this... and please don't deny.

Who was supporting who ?!?!?

DeletedUser

arrondenyer is a different account, I am C0V3RT

to be fair, the account in question was not tagged as hug when it started sending support, nor was the account marked hug when i launched on it, it was hug though for some strange reason when it started to get incoming from me ;)

I do believe that marks the account as a refugee, I would assume to the rest of the people reading this thread that they would assume the same, i'd love to hear what they think.

Looking at the stats of the account, it's a dead account, slowly being eaten by several people, so i am assuming it is being sat by someone, unfortuntaly they wont reveal there name, but then again I will find out in due course ;)

DeletedUser

arrondenyer is a different account, I am C0V3RT

to be fair, the account in question was not tagged as hug when it started sending support, nor was the account marked hug when i launched on it, it was hug though for some strange reason when it started to get incoming from me ;)

I do believe that marks the account as a refugee, I would assume to the rest of the people reading this thread that they would assume the same, i'd love to hear what they think.

Looking at the stats of the account, it's a dead account, slowly being eaten by several people, so i am assuming it is being sat by someone, unfortuntaly they wont reveal there name, but then again I will find out in due course ;)

I stand corrected on account owner... Thank you Tattered.

I am aware of the situation with that specific account and the who is sitting it.

You are welcome to mail me ingame as I'm sure you can find out who I am through Matt.

DeletedUser

I stand corrected on account owner... Thank you Tattered.

I am aware of the situation with that specific account and the who is sitting it.

You are welcome to mail me ingame as I'm sure you can find out who I am through Matt.

To be fair, I have no idea who you are, my skype is simon.lorentsen ;)

DeletedUser

So, the big war North vs South just started?

Nobody invited me :(

I cannot imagine my dear Orsio that we wouldn't receive an invite and if we don't.....we can always crash the party.

Remember, the "in crowd" is always fashionably late anyways. :icon_cool:

So, we have one confirmed instance of HUG supporting LOKI against ODA. I would guess this is not the only time, it is just the only time it has been caught. It makes sense though as they are allies. It would suck to have an ally that didn't help out with support, no?

I wonder what the combined defensive capabilities of LOKI and HUG are?

I guess it also makes sense that one day we good people of the north could wake up and see that these good allies have actually become one tribe? Or do we have another end game war agreement going on?

I guess at this point anything is possible.

Subwind

So, we have one confirmed instance of HUG supporting LOKI against ODA. I would guess this is not the only time, it is just the only time it has been caught. It makes sense though as they are allies. It would suck to have an ally that didn't help out with support, no?

Would I be splitting hairs if I pointed out that the player caught supporting LOKI only became a HUG player after he was caught and attacked by ODA?

But, you are right, as an ally, they would be poor to not support. But also, as an ally, LOKI would be poor to start a war without informing HUG and then asking for assistance once they realised they had bitten the wrong dog?

pb-025.jpg

~Matt

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Would I be splitting hairs if I pointed out that the player caught supporting LOKI only became a HUG player after he was caught and attacked by ODA?

But, you are right, as an ally, they would be poor to not support. But also, as an ally, LOKI would be poor to start a war without informing HUG and then asking for assistance once they realised they had bitten the wrong dog?

~Matt

Matt, I do not think you are splitting hairs at all. I think the devil may very well be in those details.

I think important questions need to be asked and formulated through by quite a few of us.....

Why did HUG take in an account that they knew was under attack by ODA?

What is HUG trying to say?

What is HUG trying to protect?

What is the ultimate goal of all of this?

Something is amiss here.

Status
Not open for further replies.