LOKI's Hypocrites

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc77

Hahahaha first thread I read in the W50 forums and the very last post is a credit to my amazing nobling skills.

And yes my nobling, I play the rank 3 account TC77 on W38. Loki asked me to take over the account and help it grow, I don't have time to attack players and defend against attacks on two worlds. Also on W38 the barbs grow to 1.5k so seeing 3k barbs those look like a bronze mine to me. The packattack52 account had around 200 nobles when I first logged on (2 days ago), nobling some barbs was the best way to fill in gaps and grow a little bit.

If you wish to see my actual nobling skills please refer to that accounts stats. Otherwise I can show you better in game once I get better aquainted with the account :D

DeletedUser100410

excuses...

barb nobler

nobling 3k barbs -> newbie

so pathethic the excuse of "i dont have time to play the world so i noble barbs" lol, u make me laugh, barb nobler

PS: u still find time to post in the externals, contradictory isnt it?

tc77

Writing a 1 minute response to a nobody vs taking the hours to attack/fake/defend/noble from a small account that I just started playing 2 days ago. Big difference

regardless of what I noble I still have the skill to kick your a$$ on the battlefield, and judging from your stats it looks like allot of people have already done that which leads me to conclude orsio is the definition of newbie. You grow attacking crappy players b/c you are a crappy player :p

And now that I have an army of 3k barbs that will just make it all the more easier :icon_twisted: muahahahaha!!!

DeletedUser

Hahahaha first thread I read in the W50 forums and the very last post is a credit to my amazing nobling skills.

And yes my nobling, I play the rank 3 account TC77 on W38

If you wish to see my actual nobling skills please refer to that accounts stats. Otherwise I can show you better in game once I get better aquainted with the account :D

regardless of what I noble I still have the skill to kick your a$$ on the battlefield

w38 ? lmao, your hiding in your own formed tribe because you dont have the bottle to war either domino or nuts, you just sit there sitting on a fence because doing anything else would mean you would get owned.

i see loki are scraping the bottom of the barrel with your inclusion, somehow, i dont think your be on w50 for very long ;)

keep smiling tc ;)

much love <3

tc77

haha TA I have no clue who you are but you are semi correct in what you have said. I made Banned b/c my two close friends quit and I no longer had the will to keep warring Nuto. So while I wouldn't call it hiding I made Banned to stop playing as much. But while warring them I took nearly 500 villages from them and they recapped about 15 or so which I got back. Then, I took on karma (rather one of there members) and took about 250 villages from him while in Banned so it's not like my skills changed just b/c I left Domino. So I am a war machine and a damn good one at that.

I've also been planning to join Nuts for the past month, and it's interesting we start talking now b/c me and llehar have made plans for me to join tommorow. Get the facts straight and don't down-play what I'm capable of. Check my war stats.

And if I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel, then your 50 feet under it.

I always am :icon_smile: <---see

More Love,
Top Cat

DeletedUser

haha TA I have no clue who you are but you are semi correct in what you have said. I made Banned b/c my two close friends quit and I no longer had the will to keep warring Nuto. So while I wouldn't call it hiding I made Banned to stop playing as much. But while warring them I took nearly 500 villages from them and they recapped about 15 or so which I got back. Then, I took on karma (rather one of there members) and took about 250 villages from him while in Banned so it's not like my skills changed just b/c I left Domino. So I am a war machine and a damn good one at that.

I've also been planning to join Nuts for the past month, and it's interesting we start talking now b/c me and llehar have made plans for me to join tommorow. Get the facts straight and don't down-play what I'm capable of. Check my war stats.

And if I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel, then your 50 feet under it.

I always am :icon_smile: <---see

More Love,
Top Cat

I have checked your stats...

your tribes nobling of barbarians...31.2%

seems you have no right to accuse other players of being crap players, esp as your currently feeding off a eoo account called mx

and as for karma, alsu ? seriously ? everybody on that world knows he is a nobody and pretty inactive.

seems your stats and your tribes stats really do speak for themselves.....

if i was you, maybe in future, you shouldnt boast about the stats ;)

much love

ps.

give woody my love and tell the nub he owes me a beer ;)

tc77

My tribe doesn't reprsent me, Banned is a tribe that was supposed to just be me but I invited my friends along as they wanted to join. What they noble isn't any of my business.

I took 54 villages off of MXriderTP, not like that is a huge amount or I'm internalling villages by the millions. I took the villages nearby me that I wanted and stopped.

As for Alsu I made him inactive, I'm guessing going to sleep safe and then waking up with about 1000 incomings and around 20 villages already nobled is a little discouraging. He fought back like any other player would have. Granted Alsu is a noob but he has the home court advantage, I had about 50 local villages vs his local 500. I raped no questions asked. And I see you never brought up my stats while I was in domino facing Nuto, can't find any faults in those?

The reason I boast about stats is b/c they are boast worthy.

I don't know who you are and why you have a problem with me but I'm good at this game, no question.

DeletedUser

My tribe doesn't reprsent me, Banned is a tribe that was supposed to just be me but I invited my friends along as they wanted to join. What they noble isn't any of my business.

I took 54 villages off of MXriderTP, not like that is a huge amount or I'm internalling villages by the millions. I took the villages nearby me that I wanted and stopped.

As for Alsu I made him inactive, I'm guessing going to sleep safe and then waking up with about 1000 incomings and around 20 villages already nobled is a little discouraging. He fought back like any other player would have. Granted Alsu is a noob but he has the home court advantage, I had about 50 local villages vs his local 500. I raped no questions asked. And I see you never brought up my stats while I was in domino facing Nuto, can't find any faults in those?

I don't know who you are and why you have a problem with me but I'm good at this game, no question.

we will see how good you are, esp when domino start handing you your ass ;)

as for this world, with prussia taking the yek account it's starting to feel like w38 players are gonna take accounts here on w50 as a backup measure for when they get shown the door on 38 ;)

but it's all good tc77, everyone should have a backup plan, shame you didnt pick a world where nobody knows you or knows your stats, that way your boastings would be safe ;)

keep smiling ;)

much love <3

DeletedUser93357

I think the problem is...YOUR EGO! You rape players on their stats on W50 and then say o dnt take mine into account, rate my account on W23...your records on all worlds should be Great if you are that Fantastic...its no excuse to noble barbs to grow...that just sounds like you need to be on a big account to prosper and invokes that you need brute force not SKILL.

DeletedUser

You never can tell which direction a thread is going to go around here. :)

DeletedUser

well lets look at you then....

Out of your current villages, 2,241, 464 of them were Barbarians....

now if we add into that gifted and EOO villages, the true war machine status you say you are becomes pretty apparent as a lie.

keep boasting tc77, i cant speak for others, but i would imagine quite a few are sniggering at you about your boasts, claims and the fact that you can sit and call people out for taking barbs and there stats

you should be ashamed of yourself.

keep smiling ;)

much love <3

Last edited by a moderator:

tc77

Haha Domino may very well hand me my ass but I don't really care, it's all just a game. And I didn't pick this world, it picked me. As far as my stats go, they are good, you are just trying to make them look bad. B/c I don't know you I don't know how much influence you have in these forums or how many people you have on your side but in the end no influence can change what is fact.

Big players with bad stats were people like Hellmind. When you have fronts in 4 different K's and have stats like theses:

Side 1:
Players: TC77
Side 2:
Tribes: NATO, NUTS
Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 482
Side 2: 21
Difference: 461

thats deserves some respect, and at the very least no slandering comments from players such as yourself. I can do my part when it comes to war. What account did you play on W38? I'll look at your stats and then we can judge each other all you'd like, but I will be fair about it.

I don't plan to play this world too long, I'm here to help this account get fixed and then leave. What or who I noble is of no concern to me which means it's no concern of yours.

As for you Assertedend I do have a big ego sometimes, but if you actually knew me you'd know I'm a fair and modest player. The only reason that this conversation became heated was b/c that Orsio guy was making fun of some barb nobling. I started this account 2 days ago, whatever it's past is I don't care about it. If you want to see better stats I need troops and for troops I need villages and those 3k barbs can be 9k villages in under 2 weeks so I'm not sure what the problem is here other than the account getting some easy points and it's enemies not liking that.

And you say that I need a big account and brute force to noble someone? Buddy did you not read the last comment? When I hit the alsu player it was my 50 locat villages vs his locat 500. I had about 200 long range nukes and 800 fakes sent at him but with 500 villages he should easily have enough defense to defend against that. Not to mention his entire tribe was located all around me and him.

http://www.twstats.com/en38/index.p...centrex=250&centrey=500&nocache=1&fill=000000

Most of my villages in that area used to be karma's. I use strategy and the troops I have earned to win fights.

DeletedUser

I dont need to make you look bad, you keep bringing up your stats and i just pointed out the facts, what ever bad publicity you seem to think your getting is your own doing....

the facts dont lie, just the people who represent them sometimes do ;)

at least we can now see that your barbarian nobling skills on w38 now have a use on w50...

funny how some of the people who moan about barbs, like the people belittling hermit (rightly or wrongly) seem to be quite happy to invite a barb nobling master to w50 ;)

keep smiling tc77 ;)

much love <3

tc77

Out of your current villages, 2,241, 464 of them were Barbarians....

now if we add into that gifted and EOO villages, the true war machine status you say you are becomes pretty apparent as a lie.

keep boasting tc77, i cant speak for others, but i would imagine quite a few are sniggering at you about your boasts, claims and the fact that you can sit and call people out for taking barbs and there stats

I've been defending taking barbs have you been paying no attention xD There is nothing wrong in taking high point barbs at any point in the game. The TC77 account has never nobled a low point barb (mabye 5 or 6 around 5k that I took so others couldn't). As for the Packattack account, like I said I won't be staying here so i could care less what it's stats look like. I will get it organized, cleaned up, and battle ready, and then I will leave.

So are you saying I should not have taken 464 high point barbs when they are just sitting at my doorstep? Easy points/villages are never something to be ashamed of taking, they help you in the long run. the 50 local villages I had at first to hit alsu were hellmind barbs. I used those to get over 200 more in that K fighting an actual player. Where is the fault in that senario?

As for being gifted villages on W38, duh I've been gifted villages, but not that many when you compare it to the amount I've taken off actual players. I've been gifted villages by 2 players, the sherrif and partyguy22. Put in the stats and I've been gifted probably around 300-350 villages total.

Player's nameTC77Number of taken village2258Number of lost village124Number of barbarian village taken443Number of player's village1815
Looks like you got the amount of barbs i've taken also. If you do the math, 19% of my villages were barbs, mabye 15% were gifted. Thats not bad at all. You want to see mass barb nobling talk to any player in nato.

I've done my job attacking active players

DeletedUser

I started nobling him before anyone commented on the barbs :p

the stats show the account hasnt been active for weeks, no oda, so no fighting back

no point increase

so either a nub or someone who quit, looks like being eaten by loki, hermit.... blah blah blah

it's good to see that the well oiled war machine is nobling an account that isnt fighting back lmao....

tc77

I dont need to make you look bad, you keep bringing up your stats and i just pointed out the facts, what ever bad publicity you seem to think your getting is your own doing....

the facts dont lie, just the people who represent them sometimes do ;)

at least we can now see that your barbarian nobling skills on w38 now have a use on w50...

funny how some of the people who moan about barbs, like the people belittling hermit (rightly or wrongly) seem to be quite happy to invite a barb nobling master to w50

You see I still don't know what account you played on W38, even after I asked. There is no room for you to say anything right now.

And I'm not giving myself bad publicity :) That would just be your bad sarcasm, exagerating facts, knowledge of players on W50, and use of smily faces in your responses.

As far as a barb nobling master goes..... lol. 19% of total villages is far, I mean ridiculously far from anything being a barb nobler period. I have nothing to lose or prove on W50 so I can do what I want. The TC77 account is my focus, it is what I'm familiar with, and what I kick ass with.

tc77

the stats show the account hasnt been active for weeks, no oda, so no fighting back

no point increase

so either a nub or someone who quit, looks like being eaten by loki, hermit.... blah blah blah

it's good to see that the well oiled war machine is nobling an account that isnt fighting back lmao....

not a front line account, either him or the 3k barbs.

I've stated multiple times I W50 isn't my focus and I don't care what I noble as long as I can get the account battleready. Your a very bad listener you know that :icon_cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.