LRO vs Berserkers

blckdrgn1

1410df7bee64a39d8ffeae86dfab2b55.png

Hows that merge going for you? lol

DeletedUser

Just something to take note on; 95% of LRO conquers are on inactives or small UW2 members.

The only thing they have done that THEY* take pride in (god knows how) and the only thing they have actually done that has caused some form of damage to UW, is to make very low blows. I.E - Du Ver suiciding all of his troops on us whilst in our tribe, but he's dead... Recruiting some of our bigger members, Daniebieri - oh, he's dying and voodoo magic, and THEN, you finally pull out your egotistic asshole of a spy Dickcheese and you think taking him away from us is beneficial for you. :icon_rolleyes:

Keep up the sly, treacherous work LRO, you're lucky this world is full of so many weak minds who jump on the largest bandwagon, but you're unlucky that all those jumping on your bandwagon are terrible and weak players.

Come at me Gunoob. :lol:

Lifeless couldn't have said it better. LRO picking on the inactives or small Berserk members, but I have not seen any valiant efforts against the other core.

I will give daniel credit for his effort, but for the rest of LRO, outside of a handful of members, who are once again, picking on the smaller or inactive players, are all ill minded egotistical players.

It's been 6 days, and most of Berserkers have no made many movements, no ops no nothing. So how can you judge a war so early.

I mean voodoo attacked me for a day. Got all of his nukes and nobles slaughtered, never heard from the guy again, not even a fake. Now he's off internalling. Guy with such promise near the front line but he's out mia.

Once we start bombarding your players, and you have to kick your own to save stats, to keep your ego in check, I'll be right here to point out your ignorance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118536

Konno's turn!

Huh lifeless? Who's that? You mean the person that took over the C4NT account and already got tired of BERSERK's crap so they left the mass tribe of 70 people? May want to check your stats, Konno doesn't know when LRO has picked on small UW2 or berserk members, are they still left? Maybe not, they were easy villages to take, thanks for them!

LRO has been munching without fear, lets have a look! scv30, lost what, 14 villages? Hmm name doesn't ring a bell, must be a new Berserk person who is basically rimmed already. Please elaborate for Konno and all the people reading, are the top 25 players in the world, small and inactive players? LRO has nobled from, lemme list!! PRW? Yes! Khaaaan? Yes! POTmirana? Yes! Voidemon? Yes! Kit Kat? Yes! frolick? Yes! Blue sky? Yes! Ruffle7? Yes! Poor alex hasnt joined the fun yet (Konno wonders who is even playing the account), either has the two mass barb noblers from Berserk. Konno believes its important to add this numbers of 41 villages taken from people in the top 25 alone. Tell me "spiritx", whom Konno does not know, are they inactive or small berserk players?

And again, wasn't UW such a strong tribe? Look where they went, over to Berserk, now Konno's minions of LRO are still around and hungry for more. Oh and refer to the above since you seem to want to repeat yourself.

6 days into the merge, and Berserk still hasnt made an OP?! Now now, Konno wants to ask all the Berserk members why their oh so great leaders even organised the merge without one!!

Konno looks forward though, and remembers that LRO has not once kicked to save war stats, but that rings a bell!! Good old UW kicked plenty of their members :O Or wait, did they go inactive because they gave up? Aww poor wolves, you should of took Konnos offer to be internalled by the one and true god Konno.

PS: Keep using Lifeless's messages from about 3 million years ago, Konno is glad you have such great players who ARE NOT even in Berserk anymore.

DeletedUser

C4NT left for other reasons outside of Berserkers. Good to see you have done much research.

I mean speaking of mass tribes, your members all in LRO2 have done nothing for the war, just sitting at bay. Can't wait to strike them, slaughter them. No one except for a few players in LRO are decently skilled.

Also please elaborate how you have munched on Khan when he hasn't lost a village. And all these players you have listed except for maybe 3, have lost minimal villages, so I don't understand the term munching.

Also those top 25 you speak together have lost less than 25 villages.

I wonder what LRO did for half the war. Use big cheese to scout intel to get an upper edge because they knew they would've gotten cleaned out without the Intel. Same goes for voodo and Daniel. And guess what, most of those villages from the top 25 that were taken are from that front. Much wow, much betrayal. Makes me wonder if LRO hadn't used bigcheese what the numbers would have looked. Countless spying, it really is a shame. You talk of your tribe with such stature but you have to resort to recruiting and using those recruits before hand to spy. Such an amazing tribe, bravo.

You talk about not knowing me but not once have I heard your name through the various top 10 accounts I have played in every world. So please explain to me who you are or what relevance you have or being a "known player". Cause I've never heard of you, and I've asked several buddies from other worlds if they know a "Konno" all said never heard of the guy. So don't speak about being known, when no one knows you. You're another player ignorant to your ego.

And I just saw lifeless post when scrolling through the other thread, but continue to bring up irrelevant points, just like your irrelevance to world 81 and all of tribal wars as a whole.

DeletedUser106011

Hi Spirit, Hi Konno.. Hi Blckdrgn - Hi everyone!

LRO has been rank 1 for a while now.. Of course it is to be expected we will come under forum attack - as it is another space where warfare will be done. So, the efforts to belittle us is okay.. I guess.. I just don't see the point in making things up or being so biased though, as no one really reads these forums from outside of this world, and everyone playing this world knows what's actually going on..

LRO has attacked and taken villages from many players in UW/Beserk (one and the same now) - Big and small.
Is there some rule that we must leave the smaller players and only attack the big?.. Why not start with entrée and finish with the main meal?.. Please don't try and bait us into fighting the way you want us to fight, we will do it as we like :) We will also remain objective, and honest.

I wish you all good luck, good fun, A merry xmas and of course some happy hunting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118536

Oh wow, the big boy spiritx came back with a response!!

Oh really? Well ill make sure to have a nice chat to C4NT and find out why then for you :)

Lets get back onto topic, "mass tribes" is Berserk, having 3 tribes and as far as I'm aware has mostly had 3 tribes, which either noble barbs or themselves soo, want to get back to a relevant topic where LRO2 members have contributed to the war? If you need actual stats, LRO2 members have nobled and contributed to ODA. Keep believing all of LRO is unskilled apart from a certain few. Lets make a great example of scv30 who is almost rimmed without a second thought from the members of Berserk!!

Really? Well stats must lie then if Khaaan has not lost a village. Konno would love it if spiritx could back up anything that he says with statistics :)

As above, check the statistics again.... You really do have a thing for being deceitful and not telling the truth, don't you Spiritx?

Hmm lets see, what did LRO do for the first half of the war? So, it once was a pretty and beautiful day and the land of SARCOW was destined to die, but no, it did not stop there! Konno's friends Chilly joined Union and Lifelessclown joined WP. Therefore LRO continued on the path to war Union and WP. Then we all made love and merged into what UW became Berserk and LRO today. LRO has made multiple UW accounts go inactive and quit, lets list them for you since you don't like giving actual facts!!
1. Jolly Jumper
2. Breaver
3. chemenski
4. Funkypooh
5. Vigilante1
6. Clogs with Spurs

WOW, Konno is there really 6? Yes yes some of you may be asking, thats 6 people that have alone gone inactive or quit due to the war, this excludes all UW members who have been rimmed. As for spying, hmmm can you really say that Bigcheese was a spy? Information was revealed to BigCheese, who was not helping UW at the time, so isn't that really UW giving free information to LRO instead? Can't say it gets any better than that, please send any more free information to Konno, Konno will happily join your tribe for it!! :)

Konno talks of LRO with such stature? Of course Konno does, LRO has been around since the start of this world with Konno being a member as well, which is unlike any other tribe currently, so thankyou for the compliment :) All of LRO appreciates you understanding we have an amazing tribe.

Woah woah, every world? Okay, you might want to start listing from world 1 through to the current world 85...... What you said isn't even a figure of speech...

Who am i? Konno!
What is Konnos relevance? Konno is Konno, and Konno is known by all players on this sever that matter.
Why have you never heard of Konno? Konno is a new account which was created for 81.
Did Konno ever say Konno was known? No.

Oops, Spiritx trying to take the fact away that Konno is correct while Spiritx is being deceitful and talking without facts again!! Sorry i need to add, Konno doesn't have an ego, you may want to ask PRW about ego's instead.

Konno will continue to bring up relevant facts and points relating to the war. Please continue bringing up posts from the past which are irrelevant.

PS: Want to reveal who you are Spiritx? Feel free not to, you will just be another number that gets added to accounts which will be rimmed.
PSS: Hiiiii Tryx!! :)

blckdrgn1

Its funny that you talk about people being ignorant then show us just how ignorant you are with your factually false posts.

Lets go through this one step at a time so that its easy for you to understand.

I mean speaking of mass tribes, your members all in LRO2 have done nothing for the war, just sitting at bay. Can't wait to strike them, slaughter them. No one except for a few players in LRO are decently skilled.

Go to Ranking - Wars and look at LRO2

2 LRO2585.318104392.712.716.8103.242.119

Pretty self explanatory dont you think? Most of LRO2 is far from the front line so they dont get a lot of war caps but they contribute a lot of nukes which has amounted to almost 13 million ODA, which is twice as much as all beserk tribes combined.

Your opinion of our skill means nothing. The stats show the truth that you are in denial of.

Also please elaborate how you have munched on Khan when he hasn't lost a village. And all these players you have listed except for maybe 3, have lost minimal villages, so I don't understand the term munching.

You need to re-read konnos post. He said these are people we have taken villages from, and Khan is one of the many we have taken from who are not inactive or small as you claim all of our targets are.

Also those top 25 you speak together have lost less than 25 villages.

Theres this site twstats.com you should check it out before you spout false information.

Here are the Beserk players in the top 25

Power Ranger White.
Khaaaaan
POTMirana
Voidemon
Kit Kat.
frolick
Blue Sky
alex55545
Ruffle7
Ash of Gilead
descoladores

LRO + LRO2 have taken 170 villages total from these players.

I wonder what LRO did for half the war. Use big cheese to scout intel to get an upper edge because they knew they would've gotten cleaned out without the Intel. Same goes for voodo and Daniel. And guess what, most of those villages from the top 25 that were taken are from that front. Much wow, much betrayal. Makes me wonder if LRO hadn't used bigcheese what the numbers would have looked. Countless spying, it really is a shame. You talk of your tribe with such stature but you have to resort to recruiting and using those recruits before hand to spy. Such an amazing tribe, bravo.

Daniel and voodoo never provided information. Big Cheese told us who op targets were which was already obvious when suddenly one or two players had hundreds of incomings when the rest had none. If you think UW never had a spy, you are again in denial or uninformed. King taz was leaking information to UW and was exposed by power ranger white himself due to his loose lips lol

Also, PRW claims he still has a spy, so your point is moot.

Power Ranger White.yesterday at 19:19
i dont have tribe support. and my spy is intact. the other was not bothered 1 way or another.

You talk about not knowing me but not once have I heard your name through the various top 10 accounts I have played in every world. So please explain to me who you are or what relevance you have or being a "known player". Cause I've never heard of you, and I've asked several buddies from other worlds if they know a "Konno" all said never heard of the guy. So don't speak about being known, when no one knows you. You're another player ignorant to your ego.

No one I know knows you either, so dont pretend you are any kind of well known player.

And I just saw lifeless post when scrolling through the other thread, but continue to bring up irrelevant points, just like your irrelevance to world 81 and all of tribal wars as a whole.

All of Konnos points were completely relevant to your false claims about the war, which is the whole topic of this post.

Cant wait to see your guys' op :) Youll have to do something amazing to pull out of the already 40+ village hole your tribe is in since the merge.

DeletedUser

C4NT has no problems with Berserkers, it's older ties. So everything you say about him is irrelevant.

And you should really open your eyes. Khan has a lost village and a conquer, which was a recap. Maybe you should check for yourself. Seems you're struggling to read stats.

LRO is mostly unskilled. There biggest players are all a joke, and once we put the pressure on we'll see you guys crumble. 5 LRO2 members have contributed to the war, 3 of which have contributed close to nothing. Maybe you should really double check the statistics.

The only thing LRO did half the war was recruit a spy, and use his information before hand to win half the war. What can a tribe do when everything they plan, ops, support, etc. all be given away to the opposing tribe? Nothing really, and shame on you guys for being that garbage for using big cheese. Congratulations on beating a tribe using a spy. Goes to show LRO has such stature to do something like that. Really shameful, and all that war has to show is a spy won the war for LRO.

Every world that is open at the moment, I have played most. And goes to show you're some random off the streets that LRO picked up and make a duke foolishly. First world eh? Cant wait till we get to your core and make you quit because you can't handle the incomings lmao. Or maybe you guys should look into recruiting another spy, because you guys are unsure if you can win without one.

Would love to see you rim me. I mean that's if you can do it without using a spy.

See Tryx, it's different. You can try to kill the small fish, but once you get to the sharks, you get over whelmed. And then you truly see what a battle is. You go from predator to prey ;)

DeletedUser

170 villages? The war only has a 41 cap difference, so idk if you shuffled numbers and picked 170 out or where you're getting it from lmao. We aren't talking about the past so don't bring up LRO2 stats.

Good thing I'm playing under an alias, but hey ask people if they know Kripto. Have played most worlds with him and done much damage ;). Try to fish out who I am now, is up to you. We'll see if you find out.

Must be your first world to consider a 40 village a gap a very big thing. Every tribe hits a plateau when it can't hit smaller players anymore and has to deal with the sharks. You'll eventually learn, don't worry. Kind of hard explaining to someone who knows nothing about tw, and is ill minded to their ego.

blckdrgn1

Read my post above yours lol you are once again repeating false information and its pathetic.

Keep lying to yourself, you are the only one who believes it. When you are rimmed you can make up whatever excuse you want. It doesnt change anything.

Like I told UW, you should think about why big cheese left and dozens of others quit UW. There was a failure of leadership there which lead to UW getting beaten every day of the war. Maybe they should have noticed big cheese was not attacking LRO for a month and done something about it.

UW has had spies in LRO, why couldnt they use their spy to win the war? Maybe theres more to the story that you are too ashamed to admit :)

blckdrgn1

170 villages? The war only has a 41 cap difference, so idk if you shuffled numbers and picked 170 out or where you're getting it from lmao. We aren't talking about the past so don't bring up LRO2 stats.

Good thing I'm playing under an alias, but hey ask people if they know Kripto. Have played most worlds with him and done much damage ;). Try to fish out who I am now, is up to you. We'll see if you find out.

Must be your first world to consider a 40 village a gap a very big thing. Every tribe hits a plateau when it can't hit smaller players anymore and has to deal with the sharks. You'll eventually learn, don't worry. Kind of hard explaining to someone who knows nothing about tw, and is ill minded to their ego.

Straight from twstats.com
Side 1:
Tribes: LRO
Side 2:
Players: Power Ranger White., Khaaaaan, POTMirana, Voidemon, Kit Kat., frolick, Blue Sky, alex55545, Ruffle7, Ash of Gilead, descoladores

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 170

If you want to talk about how helpful LRO2 is in the war you have to look at the whole picture, not just the pieces you like as that would be the definition of ignorance.

DeletedUser

Read my post above yours lol you are once again repeating false information and its pathetic.

Keep lying to yourself, you are the only one who believes it. When you are rimmed you can make up whatever excuse you want. It doesnt change anything.

Like I told UW, you should think about why big cheese left and dozens of others quit UW. There was a failure of leadership there which lead to UW getting beaten every day of the war. Maybe they should have noticed big cheese was not attacking LRO for a month and done something about it.

UW has had spies in LRO, why couldnt they use their spy to win the war? Maybe theres more to the story that you are too ashamed to admit :)

Please point out my false information. it's raw facts from the war statistics. Do you want me to post it cause you're struggling to find it through the game?

Unforuntately you're now talking off false information. A spy isn't true until the player actually comes out and switches to the opposing. There can be rumours, claims, etc., but at the end of the day, they're still rumours, claims, etc.

DeletedUser

Straight from twstats.com
Side 1:
Tribes: LRO
Side 2:
Players: Power Ranger White., Khaaaaan, POTMirana, Voidemon, Kit Kat., frolick, Blue Sky, alex55545, Ruffle7, Ash of Gilead, descoladores

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 170

If you want to talk about how helpful LRO2 is in the war you have to look at the whole picture, not just the pieces you like as that would be the definition of ignorance.

Only stats that are relevant are ones that include Berserkers as a whole once we merged. You going to throw some Scarecrow stats while you're there? Using conventional stats, aha

blckdrgn1

Please point out my false information. it's raw facts from the war statistics. Do you want me to post it cause you're struggling to find it through the game?

Unforuntately you're now talking off false information. A spy isn't true until the player actually comes out and switches to the opposing. There can be rumours, claims, etc., but at the end of the day, they're still rumours, claims, etc.

Hahaha thats where you are wrong buddy :) The spy leaked mails to PRW with a time stamp in it that I made different for everyone who received the mail, so when PRW went and showed that mail to others and it came back to me I knew exactly who the spy was and the spy admitted it after he was rimmed.

kingtazon 08.12. at 22:46
I was asked to try and join LRO2 to spy and I made it in, i've been spying since I joined

kingtazon 08.12. at 22:44
I was asked to by the surviving friend I got (who is in UW), long story short my friends died to LRO and then the tribe I join afterwards also gets killed by LRO :/ plus I never saw me catching up to the main tribe in the speed you chaps were taking the world over, especially with the no barb nobling rule.

You should really stop trying to talk about things you dont know the facts on.

blckdrgn1

Only stats that are relevant are ones that include Berserkers as a whole once we merged. You going to throw some Scarecrow stats while you're there? Using conventional stats, aha

Sorry buddy, you have to look at the whole picture because that is what has brought the world to where it is today :) Dont be ignorant just because you dont like the way it looks.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry buddy, you have to look at the whole picture :) Dont be ignorant just because you dont like the way it looks.

I mean do you talk about world war one, when you talk about world war two, cause I've never heard them tie in together much. They're there own seperate wars.

blckdrgn1

I mean do you talk about world war one, when you talk about world war two, cause I've never heard them tie in together much. They're there own seperate wars.

Thats because there were 21 years between them lol. Beserk + UW merging is analogous to one country joining the war on either side. Its not a new war. Its just a new combatant in the current war.

So dont try to put lipstick on a pig and tell me its not a pig.

Just to remind you, see all this green?

aa18070247300b6ff5bb8c1263c38bbd.png

Thats the hole UW dug for you guys in Beserk to fill in. Good luck!

Last edited:

DeletedUser106011

See Tryx, it's different. You can try to kill the small fish, but once you get to the sharks, you get over whelmed. And then you truly see what a battle is. You go from predator to prey ;)

We have already taken bites from the sharks my friend, while eating the small fish.. it's all food.
I have been the attempted prey a few times, so - I know what a battle is lol..
Which sharks have you attacked mate? - I'm assuming you're from the original Beserks - looking at player OD rankings.. I don't see anyone not from LRO or UW on that first page (top 25).

If you want to continue talking about the 'new war' - then lets battle it out for another week or so so that we can get some proper stats to talk about.. if it's too soon for us to start talking about it, then the same applies for you.

I like these fourms, and the 'out of game' talk that can happen, discussing the details etc.. but please keep it objective, and pleasant to read, for the good of the game.

DeletedUser

We have already taken bites from the sharks my friend, while eating the small fish.. it's all food.
I have been the attempted prey a few times, so - I know what a battle is lol..
Which sharks have you attacked mate? - I'm assuming you're from the original Beserks - looking at player OD rankings.. I don't see anyone not from LRO or UW on that first page (top 25).

If you want to continue talking about the 'new war' - then lets battle it out for another week or so so that we can get some proper stats to talk about.. if it's too soon for us to start talking about it, then the same applies for you.

I like these fourms, and the 'out of game' talk that can happen, discussing the details etc.. but please keep it objective, and pleasant to read, for the good of the game.

Goes to show you know much about war. Accurate stats can only be projected months in. That's when every variable of war is assumed.
I'm not the one egoing about the war. May wanna look at our own members first before pointing fingers.

DeletedUser

Hey spiritx who are you in game on w81? what is your account